Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So I’m guessing that Rubén’s move to Barca is a loan deal as well. Smart thinking by Scott and Jeff. Wonder where they got the inspiration from?
No way Neves will be loaned
We need that cash or players or both
I understood the Traore decision, it obviously didnt work out, but that was down to the player not the club
Gonzales may come here on loan thats fine,although i doubt it,but if they want Neves they will have to pay,unless all sanity has left this club

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree that it's a backward step for Adama. It's being reported that Everton have in mind using him to replace Richarlison who may be off. I really don't think that would work.

It is a backwards step after Barcelona but make no mistake Everton are a bigger club than us.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nico Gonzalez on loan (option) is probably the best solution for us........just gives us the money Barcelona 40/45m for neves to cover palhinha n guedes........

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Your right but Neves is going nowhere on loan only sold

Guedes Oliviera Palhinha Mouts Neves Isco Gonzales Adama are all part of Jorge Mendes roundabout nobody knows where they will turn up but they will move
More like Jorge Mendes presents The Wheel of Fortune

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I don't recall you ever dropping any intel if I'm honest.

I do recall you saying that you knew about it once it was public knowledge on many, many occasions.
I had plenty of accurate information which I posted on here in good faith and not after the event .Many posters received a PM from me .I know what I was told but as I said it’s not worth the hassle .I prefer to leave it to others .

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Forgive my lack of continental footballing knowledge, is this Nico kid decent?
I've read a few of the Barca lot saying how they don't want to sell him, just loan him to regain his form post injury.
We signed a wonderkid in our Ruben, didn't work out too bad.
Is this kid cut from the same cloth?

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you say so .It came from a team mate but there you go .I believed what he told me but hence why I don’t bother any more .
I posted in good faith ,I didn’t make anything up but can’t be bothered now
Seriously, just ignore the *********! Most of us love rumours, and have the maturity to understand that's what they are.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ll be the first to acknowledge and appreciate anyone with any real and reliable information. I consistently applaud and thank @Cornwall Wolf who has proven to be a reliable source.

The issue is there are too many attention seeking fake journos here and on twitter, so I’ve made it my mission to call out these individuals to end the facade of being in the know.

@AndyWolves claimed that (1) we have already made a signing, (2) that the signing was already mentioned on this thread as a potential signing and (3) that we wouldn’t be impressed. Given all that, why not go the step further and tell us who it is, if they actually know? It’s not like his source would be revealed given the public knowledge. We are all active reviewers of this thread because we want to know what’s happening with our club before the wider public knows.

Instead it seems that @AndyWolves and those like him are just using our desires to be relatively in the know for their own perceived gain.

If I am wrong about @AndyWolves or anyone else in the thread I will be the first to admit it and apologize.

My goal is certainly not to prevent people from sharing news here, I just want to avoid wannabes and attention seekers from taking advantage of me and the other members of this forum.
Good old fashioned +1 for you.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mouts and “…will move”? Did I read that right @Cornwall Wolf ?
Mouts is part of Carousel .. believe 70/30 that Mouts will stay .. but know nothing except negotiations ongoing we should know after internationals .. really want him to stay and move into coaching after he finishes playing

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comments by Everton fans on social media are not very complimentary about traore....it's definitely a resounding No to wanting him....

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mouts is part of Carousel .. believe 70/30 that Mouts will stay .. but know nothing except negotiations ongoing we should know after internationals .. really want him to stay and move into coaching after he finishes playing
You heard anything wether MGW gonna sign new contract?

dnf14

Reaction score
Roma got Matic so is there anyone linked with Mouts left?

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had plenty of accurate information which I posted on here in good faith and not after the event .Many posters received a PM from me .I know what I was told but as I said it’s not worth the hassle .I prefer to leave it to others .

Absolutely any one of us could claim the same.

There is no credibility to be had saying "I knew that" , after the fact.

Reminds me of Dr Evil sat at the piano claiming he wrote 'what if God was one of us'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom