Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Kamara is meant to be a good player and is very highly rated by Marseille fans, but on the other side of that coin...

Bring me Renato Jeff
Jeff has low balled them with an option to buy deal of £4.50 possibly rising to a fiver, as he is a fan of Chris Kamara, and could see him doing tannoy announcements too.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Unbelievable signing for them. Shi and Sellars are going to look really stupid here if they dont have something good up their sleeves.

Why the hell arent we in for him?
I think its just a straight loan, no option. Whos to say we havent been offered it but dont want the loan option improving another teams player

R1ch

Reaction score
Chernobyl won't be anything compared to the meltdown on here and twitter if they don't sign at least somebody. Can't imagine they'll sign a center back and center mid now, the 2 areas that we've been desperate for for ages now.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable signing for them. Shi and Sellars are going to look really stupid here if they dont have something good up their sleeves.

Come to the conclusion they're just taking the ****, predicted a relegation battle all summer, becoming ever more likely.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said I’d give it until 9 as I’m relaxed but I’ve got home from work and we aren’t linked with anybody at all (that I can see).

The club will start to spin that it was paramount we kept Traore and Neves and that Bruno had a choice of selling one to buy or making do.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

No point, probably **** up the negotiations anyway so it’s a waste of bandwidth and Jeff having to put £5 credit on his phone.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

I said I’d give it until 9 as I’m relaxed but I’ve got home from work and we aren’t linked with anybody at all (that I can see).

The club will start to spin that it was paramount we kept Traore and Neves and that Bruno had a choice of selling one to buy or making do.
100% bet that will be the line spun, won’t work though next year when they **** off to join a club that matches their personal ambitions.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just dawned on me that with MGW leaving, we've lost 50% of our midfielders from last season.

This kamara bloke sounds good but I must confess to not ever seeing him play.

Leemack

Reaction score
Can you go via Montpellier and check things out for us?

Could do but it's a bit out the way of me getting back to Burntwood

Wonder if me drone will reach. More chance of my drone reaching France than us knocking a CM and CB in before 11

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are not a selling club. We just apparently aren't a buying club either. We're a stasis club. Problem, of course, is that those clubs eventually always go down.
No I meant - the club selling the player in question eg Lille, sweat it out as long as you can

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the biggest window in years for
The club especially after 3 years of rubbish and it looks like when the chips are down our tx team have bottled it. It’s not just about Sanches but leaving it so last minute they are struggling for plan c and d now it’s embarrassing. Kevin Therwell and Laurie were saints compared to the hierarchy now!!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the biggest window in years for
The club especially after 3 years of rubbish and it looks like when the chips are down our tx team have bottled it. It’s not just about Sanches but leaving it so last minute they are struggling for plan c and d now it’s embarrassing. Kevin Therwell and Laurie were saints compared to the hierarchy now!!!

They are clueless and today so far is proving it.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chernobyl won't be anything compared to the meltdown on here and twitter if they don't sign at least somebody. Can't imagine they'll sign a center back and center mid now, the 2 areas that we've been desperate for for ages now.
The irony of your profile picture! Let's hope he swoops in to save the day

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just dawned on me that with MGW leaving, we've lost 50% of our midfielders from last season.

This kamara bloke sounds good but I must confess to not ever seeing him play.

At the end of last season we had Neves, Donck, Moutinho, MGW, Vitinha and Otasowie as first team squad central midfield players. MGW of course more suited to attacking role but has still played central midfield.

We now have Neves, Donck, Moutinho backed up by Luke Cundle, who has never started a premier league game and hardly kicked a ball in the top flight and Bruno Jordao who had a larely uneventful loan spell in Portugal last season and now has a long term injury so wont be playing for months anyway.

If we end up with just these options for central midfield in a few hours time, bearing in mind we get injuries and Bruno plays a high press, high intensity game then a. Bruno has not been backed and would deserve to be furious and b. the recruitment team are clueless.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My money is Sanches falls through and we get both the Marseille lads

Back
Top Bottom