Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score
I’m confident we are getting a class CB and CM in before the window closes.

After all, that’s why the season ticket prices went up again, isn’t it?

You can’t expect FOSUN to put their hands in their pockets if we aren’t prepared to do the same they said.

Saiss Coady Boly. Until death do us part.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the end of last season we had Neves, Donck, Moutinho, MGW, Vitinha and Otasowie as first team squad central midfield players. MGW of course more suited to attacking role but has still played central midfield.

We now have Neves, Donck, Moutinho backed up by Luke Cundle, who has never started a premier league game and hardly kicked a ball in the top flight and Bruno Jordao who had a larely uneventful loan spell in Portugal last season and now has a long term injury so wont be playing for months anyway.

If we end up with just these options for central midfield in a few hours time, bearing in mind we get injuries and Bruno plays a high press, high intensity game then a. Bruno has not been backed and would deserve to be furious and b. the recruitment team are clueless.
I blame Nuno, after all I'm told by all the itks on here it was him who wanted a small squad.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is the biggest window in years for
The club especially after 3 years of rubbish and it looks like when the chips are down our tx team have bottled it. It’s not just about Sanches but leaving it so last minute they are struggling for plan c and d now it’s embarrassing. Kevin Therwell and Laurie were saints compared to the hierarchy now!!!

Three years of rubbish? KeViN ThErWeLl!?1

R1ch

Reaction score
I’m confident we are getting a class CB and CM in before the window closes.

After all, that’s why the season ticket prices went up again, isn’t it?

You can’t expect FOSUN to put their hands in their pockets if we aren’t prepared to do the same they said.

Saiss Coady Boly. Until death do us part.
Don't forget we had to sell to buy and they're in profit as it stands

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Valair Flight from nice to what looks like the uk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210831-180119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210831-180119_Chrome.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 59

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is it possible to sign unattached players after the window closes, or would we have to wait until January before they could play?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we just look at the quality they have brought in and money spent before we make such comments. If we had bought those players, there would be a meltdown on here.

Havent Brighton signed a Spanish International full back today? Burnley rumoured to be signing Weston McKennie. McKennie would be a brilliant signing. I doubt there would be a meltdown if we signed either of those.

DJW

Reaction score
It is extremely difficult for a team in our position. Aim high at top players and they can't get the deal over the line, aim for more realistic targets and get accussed of lack of ambition. I guess our targets do show ambition and hopefully they will materialise. Not long to wait now.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 hours to go, I'm not usually one to panic and have backed fosun all the way but I'm starting to think they've lost interest.

If we don't get a couple of quality additions in then Jeff is about to find out how quickly wolves fans can turn

This is the kind of post that makes others bang their head against a wall. We’ve signed Sa, Ait Nouri, Mosquera, Trincao and Hwang this summer

sure we’d like more but they’ve clearly not lost interest, they’ve committed to spending about £50million next summer already

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 hours to go, I'm not usually one to panic and have backed fosun all the way but I'm starting to think they've lost interest.

If we don't get a couple of quality additions in then Jeff is about to find out how quickly wolves fans can turn
Which says a lot more about some Wolves fans than the club unfortunately.

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don't forget we had to sell to buy and they're in profit as it stands

Do you mean Burnley and Brighton are in profit or FOSUN?

I don't know about those clubs but I read on here Fosun still made billions in profit last year.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We are not a selling club. We just apparently aren't a buying club either. We're a stasis club. Problem, of course, is that those clubs eventually always go down.
I hope that Jeff has heard of the saying “if you’re not going forward, you’re going back…to the championship”

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we’ve lost Otasowie & MGW and signed no one my pro Fosun happy clapper card is being handed in and my vengeful rant pitchfork card is being printed on embossed gold rimmed paper.

Agree. We had those two and Vitinha last season. In their place we now have Luke Cundle. Let that sink in!

Last edited:

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Profit is the main thing, as long as they stay in the prem I don’t think they care too much. That’s how I currently perceive it

Hard to perceive it otherwise. Can't complain of course. Staying in the PL was what most of us dreamed about for years. It's just, that for sometime, and due to Fosuns impressive first years, we were for a while allowed to dream and hope, and even experience a bit more.
It now could well be, that those first successful seasons back in the PL, as well as the European adventure will be memories we treasure for years, not a potentiel future.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who's clicked the refresh button the most? Every 5 mins!
Quietly confident we'll get 1, maybe 2 in, but won't be the Botman now. Happy with the way the football is going, but need a bit more quality and quantity.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hard to perceive it otherwise. Can't complain of course. Staying in the PL was what most of us dreamed about for years. It's just, that for sometime, and due to Fosuns impressive first years, we were for a while allowed to dream and hope, and even experience a bit more.
It now could well be, that those first successful seasons back in the PL, as well as the European adventure will be memories we treasure for years, not a potentiel future.
So dramatic, they're trying to get the best deals they can, our squad has never been stronger, it's a long term plan- can we all just chill out a bit

Back
Top Bottom