Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Really?! I've not been to Milan but Barcelona is a fantastic city. Easily one of my favourite in the world.
Matt, (apologies Mods - off topic), but re "Barcelona is a fantastic city. Easily one of my favourite in the world." I agree with you

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Matt, (apologies Mods - off topic), but re "Barcelona is a fantastic city. Easily one of my favourite in the world." I agree with you
Agreed.. but tbh, Lisbon is an equally fantastic city and it hasn’t stopped a lot of players leaving there for Wolverhampton.

It’s a relatively short career.. they make their money and then go back home with bags of cash.

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
Some Italian journo on twitter with lots of followers saying Mendes aiming to trade Neves for Ramsey as part of Juve talks on Ronaldo today
I would be distraught if this happened, and Ramsey would come with much higher wages. I would want at least £50m for Neves, wouldn’t pay anywhere near that for Ramsey. A bad deal loaded against us.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barcelona is great, got coast, mountains, lots of neighbourhoods with markets & bars, and some wierd Gaudi stuff. Most dense city isn't it? We could learn a lot with our cities.
Happy to take the Fulham lad, not bothered about his relegation.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having agreed to sell Zouma, Chelsea are talking to Sevilla about Kounde which would free up Sevilla to go for Botman, possibly leaving us in the driving seat for Caleta-Car

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we swap Neves for Aaron Ramsey I think I'll genuinely consider jacking it in and just following the local team.
If we were to do this swap my ST will be available. Thankfully I don’t think it’s remotely likely.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm normally one for a fancy foreigner but I think I would prefer tosin to caleta car... Wasn't impressed with caleta in the euros.... Tosun is another homegrown player...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm normally one for a fancy foreigner but I think I would prefer tosin to caleta car... Wasn't impressed with caleta in the euros.... Tosun is another homegrown player...
Is that the Tosun who played for Germany at age group level and is a full Turkish international? How's he homegrown?

VictorPyrrhic

Groupie
Reaction score
have you been to milan or barcelona? i've spent a lot of time in both and they're really not that great. Even the central tourist bits are okay-ish but nothing like Paris, Madrid, Rome or Florence, or even parts of London

i think people just assume because they're big / famous cities that they're beautiful

I would say the urban regeneration, high-end retail / hotels and most plush suburbs of Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and maybe even Leeds mean these are attractive cities to european players. We're always going to lose out in comparison of course
TBF no i haven't. I can't resist the Greek Islands.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
batman bit of a coup tbh, hope it gets across but still the other ladies in toxin and caleta car are not bad options.

still be interested to see possible cm unless we get diawara right at the end of the window

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
nuno chasing every player we'd like typical. Rob wolves of players or get players we are linked to same hymn sheets

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
nuno chasing every player we'd like typical. Rob wolves of players or get players we are linked to same hymn sheets
I think it's just the media making things up to be honest to try and get people viewing articles and reading papers and get some controversy going.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
youd think we should/would have got at least one of the 3 or 4 over the line by now ?!!!

all we seem to read is we like a player but no bid yet...or we are interested in them etc etc- getting very annoyed/worried now

surely someone somewhere isnt doing their job properly

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tosin Adarabioyo is a Manc.
Of Nigerian extraction, l know. With a Ghanaian other half l'm reasonably well plugged into things West African-related in the UK. What confused me was that the post l replied to referred to both Tosin and Tosun.

Wolvezone

Reaction score

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It was only actually Emblen and Slater on the same day, Claridge came the day after and Stephen Wright on loan a few days before all of them but they did a media conference with all the players so McGhee could parade a "good week's work".

I think the end of the window at the start of the season we went up under McCarthy was the only time we actually signed 3 new players in one day - Matt Hill, George Friend and Jason Shackell.
I just remember Central interviewing all 4 on the pitch

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
So I'm now feeling gutted that a player I'd never heard of until last night, might go to Sevilla instead of us because West Ham have signed a centre back off Chelsea and the one I was happy about yesterday afternoon on a deal from Marseille seems like a poor consolation prize even though he is a decent player and I've seen him play for his country, and we may not even be in for him, or the lad from Fulham

Back
Top Bottom