Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it’s not a great mix andit’s hard to say “it was a mistake”
That said people do **** up and I guess the mark of the person is how they put the past behind them and move on.
It doesn’t take much to see we already have someone at the club that screwed up badly, albeit accidentally, and was lightly punished.
I cannot comprehend how kidnapping someone is just a **** up. Or threatening a bouncer with a gun.
I am trying to work out who you are trying to compare in our squad that has done anything in the same league.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some people don't seem to understand that just because there a not many rumours doesn't mean there isn't anything going on behind the scenes. Look at Trincao, completely out of the blue!!! IF we get to the end of the window and we still haven't signed a few more, then grumble. Before then it's pointless, all you're going to do is make yourself miserable.
Was Trincao out of the blue? I thought he'd been mentioned for a while before we completed the signing. The rumour may have gone cold, but don't recall him being out of the blue!
Anyway, I don't need 'to make myself miserable'. I'm married and the wife has a degree in it!

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

A reaction to the potential Neto news maybe?
Mir in a swap?
Good shout .....

Heard anything on the Neto Rumours?
Spoke with the players Sunday after the game they didnt mention anything ..but they may have been told not to comment .. will ask the question when I speak with one this evening .. im worried though as these rumours are sometimes correct .. hope its bull****

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cannot comprehend how kidnapping someone is just a **** up. Or threatening a bouncer with a gun.
I am trying to work out who you are trying to compare in our squad that has done anything in the same league.
Let’s not forget going to the home of the person he kidnapped and robbing him too!

If he was coerced into all of this and is innocent then he wouldn’t have been found guilty and given a suspended sentence - suspended because he argued he needed to play while he was still young enough. Had he been given a 5 year custodial sentence, his career would be over by the time of release.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mir in a swap?
Spoke with the players Sunday after the game they didnt mention anything ..but they may have been told not to comment .. will ask the question when I speak with one this evening .. im worried though as these rumours are sometimes correct .. hope its bull****
Thanks mate

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst I love our Portuguese players we do seem overly obsessed by looking at their players if the Guedes and Semedo rumours are believed to be true
Its about Jorge bending their ear.... As jota said before he signed...... Unfortunately our pull outside of Jorge influence is the same as Norwich, Burnley etc...

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As it's debatable who's first/second choice in some positions I'll list two players for every position...

Sa/Ruddy
Semedo/Hoever
Coady/Saiss
Boly/Mosquera
Kilman/Marcal
Jonny/Ait Nouri
Neves/Dendoncker
Moutinho/Otasowie
Traore/Podence
Neto/Trincao
Raul/Fabio
Thats great and reassuring. Particularly after looking at our bench against Leicester. Which was very worrying. But that looks a lot better.
My one and only issue is that a mid table team should score around 50 goals .
Look at each player - None of the above players scored over 5 last year. And many I just dont see as goal scorers
We scored 36, the rest below us got relegated. Bar Burnley .
There were a lot of goals last weekend . And we drew a blank. We have an attacking manager , which I love, but we will let in more goals.

Last edited:

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff still sat on his hands ? and we have 14 days left .

I just hope he understands that players from Europe will need extra paperwork due to Brexit . So I will be concerned if at this stage next week we still have **** all .
Give him a ring and let him know. As our CEO he is probably unaware of post brexit employment and immigration law.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if the rumours are to be believed that we have been linked with:

CB: Ruben Semedo
CM: Amadou Diawara/Sergio Oliveira/Aaron Ramsey
CF(LW,RW): Goncalo Guedes/ Lee Kang-in

See us signing three of them one in each position tbh and when Lage said 3 or 4 I feel the fourth would be an out and out striker to compete with Silva and Jimenez...

Would be more than happy with that if it is the case..

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was Trincao out of the blue? I thought he'd been mentioned for a while before we completed the signing. The rumour may have gone cold, but don't recall him being out of the blue!
Anyway, I don't need 'to make myself miserable'. I'm married and the wife has a degree in it!
Yes I said he was to be signed in march

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway, I don't need 'to make myself miserable'. I'm married and the wife has a degree in it
I think someone may have suggested him a month or so prior. But it was completely out of the blue as it was announced without any leaks about medicals or anything like that.

Thankfully my wife has gone to see the in laws for 2 weeks, so its much easier to relax atm!!!

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Probably too late for this window??? but I wondered if the mods would consider the following (as a "sticky")?

Having a separate rumoured transfer thread that was restricted to one line of a table, with no additional comments allowed. e.g.

NicknamePlayer’s namePresent ClubRumoured feeRumour source
ForgeTrincao

Any additional comments could go into this thread? I'm only suggesting this as it can be frustrating to go through NUMEROUS comments to try and find a nugget of a rumour.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably too late for this window??? but I wondered if the mods would consider the following (as a "sticky")?

Having a separate rumoured transfer thread that was restricted to one line of a table, with no additional comments allowed. e.g.

NicknamePlayer’s namePresent ClubRumoured feeRumour source
ForgeTrincao

Any additional comments could go into this thread? I'm only suggesting this as it can be frustrating to go through NUMEROUS comments to try and find a nugget of a rumour.
not quite what you're proposing, however we do that this similar thread here from @Very Proud (AKA Still Proud) . Found on page 5, such is the lack of proper rumours recently

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
not quite what you're proposing, however we do that this similar thread here from @Very Proud (AKA Still Proud) . Found on page 5, such is the lack of proper rumours recently

@Wolfiebill you could have a go resurrecting this... Not difficult.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No way are we going to break our wage structure for a player with an injury record like his
We don't have to offer him what he's on now. If he chooses not to accept our offer then that's fine but nobody in their right mind (except maybe Villa) would offer him anywhere near his reputed £400k/wk salary.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

We don't have to offer him what he's on now. If he chooses not to accept our offer then that's fine but nobody in their right mind (except maybe Villa) would offer him anywhere near his reputed £400k/wk salary.
Your kidding we don't have to offer him 400k a week that has shocked me...

Seriously though he isn't going to drop 300k a week either

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott Sellars - guilty of causing death by dangerous driving.

Coops

Reaction score
13:01

Transfer Centre (Sky Sports)

WOLVES INTERESTED IN GUEDES
Wolves
are interested in Valencia attacking midfielder Goncalo Guedes, although an offer hasn’t yet been submitted.
Reports in Portugal suggest talks between the two clubs have begun, however, Sky Sports News understands that isn’t the case yet.
Guedes is represented by Jorge Mendes, as are a number of Wolves players, and is thought to be valued by Valencia at around £20m to £25m.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definite interest in Guedes just in SSN and has legs……
Wolves are interested in Valencia attacking midfielder Goncalo Guedes, although an offer hasn’t yet been submitted.

Reports in Portugal suggest talks between the two clubs have begun, however, Sky Sports News understands that isn’t the case yet.

Guedes is represented by Jorge Mendes, as are a number of Wolves players, and is thought to be valued by Valencia at around £20m to £25m.

Well this could confirm the neto injury, who knows maybe we keep mir

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats great and reassuring. Particularly after looking at our bench against Leicester. Which was very worrying. But that looks a lot better.
My one and only issue is that a mid table team should score around 50 goals .
Look at each player - None of the above players scored over 5 last year. And many I just dont see as goal scorers
We scored 36, the rest below us got relegated. Bar Burnley .
There were a lot of goals last weekend . And we drew a blank. We have an attacking manager , which I love, but we will let in more goals.
The two in every position obviously doesn't allow for injuries, of which there are many, but that can't be helped unless you have three in every position, which isn't feasible.

As for goals, it's obviously a concern. We have to hope Raul comes good again, Fabio improves and that playing further up the pitch plays dividends.

Our goal return last season is partly as a result of our very conservative tactics.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I doubt this has anything to do with Neto potentially having a set back.

1. Injury setback not confirmed - nothing to gain from hiding it. Hope I'm wrong!

2. Radio silence on all Wolves deals all summer so why would one supposedly only started very recently be all over the web?

Back
Top Bottom