Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why????... Ferro is nowt to do with mendes.. He is represented by ulisses Santos..... Incidently the same agent as ruben semedo..... If ferro comes in it will be at the request of bruno lage.....who had him playing well at benfica.

this idea that a player has nothing to do with mendes, because he has a different agent...... the whole point about Mendes is that he has links and networks everywhere, so even if a player is principally represented by a certain agent, that agent may well be within Mendes' network or involved in an exchange of favours with Mendes

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
this idea that a player has nothing to do with mendes, because he has a different agent...... the whole point about Mendes is that he has links and networks everywhere, so even if a player is principally represented by a certain agent, that agent may well be within Mendes' network or involved in an exchange of favours with Mendes
This is clever. It basically means if you believe Mendes is behind all of our transfers, this reasoning means you can believe Mendes is behind all our transfers. Its conspiracy theory logic.
Mendes undoubtedly is involved with a lot of our transfers and why wouldn't we make use of one of the world's top agents, who our owners also have some influence over. It seems unlikely he organises all of our deals though and if a player has a different agent to Mendes, just maybe the club aren't using him on this one?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off course... But I was responding to the idea that our manager couldn't pick a player if he wanted... He could only have what mendes decided....ferro would be picked by bruno....off course there isn't many players moved in Portugal that arnt directly or indirectly linked to mendes....

Last edited:

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is clever. It basically means if you believe Mendes is behind all of our transfers, this reasoning means you can believe Mendes is behind all our transfers. Its conspiracy theory logic.
Mendes undoubtedly is involved with a lot of our transfers and why wouldn't we make use of one of the world's top agents, who our owners also have some influence over. It seems unlikely he organises all of our deals though and if a player has a different agent to Mendes, just maybe the club aren't using him on this one?

er, okay if you say so.... i'm simply saying that many transfers (especially to and from portugal, and especially benfica) are likely to have mendes involvement, even if the player's agent is not directly him. He's known for his extensive networks. That's not an anti mendes thing, it's just the way it is

D

Deleted member 4184

They have been signed for ages, RAN and Vitinha were both obligations to buy.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They'll both be announced this week at some point I would imagine. June 30th is a big day for Contracts.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
They will be like new signings :)

Not doubting their ability as players but shows to me that Bruno is just doing the tactics and Mendes and Fosun sign the players .

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not doubting their ability as players but shows to me that Bruno is just doing the tactics and Mendes and Fosun sign the players .
Agreed. Not necessarily bad, but we really need a DoF (or for Sellars to step up)

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would’ve been strange if we hadn’t signed Vitinha seeing as we’ve hired a manager apparently well known for nurturing young talent

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I'm not disagreeing with what you say, but if we were obligated to buy them then the decision was made long before Bruno signed up.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough to buy 2 promising youth for when they peak in 2 years time, whilst trying to afford a new CB, striker, DM & possibly another winger.
Think we'll surprise everyone in football with the team that starts v Leicester. Including me.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Judging by all the breadcrumbs knocking around social media it appears we signed him permanently about three years ago but they all thought the other was going to announce it to the fans.
Wasnt he just hear on loan with an option to buy. The deadline to buy him expired. The last I saw was a tweet with the word 'back' on and it seems to habe been taken that we've bought him. Nothing official though?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we'll surprise everyone in football with the team that starts v Leicester. Including me.

that would be fun, if Fosun couldn't be ***** actually announcing our new signings and a new-look XI ran out whilst we were all still panicking about Vitinha / RAN.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wasnt he just hear on loan with an option to buy. The deadline to buy him expired. The last I saw was a tweet with the word 'back' on and it seems to habe been taken that we've bought him. Nothing official though?
No idea for sure it was tongue in cheek. There's been a lot of debate as to whether it was an obligation or an option.

Everything else I've seen suggests he'll be here next season but until we announce either way there's no way to know for sure.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Record suggesting we aren't exercising the option on Vitinha but that he wants to return? Might be wrong as my Portuguese is none existant just odd words and fill in the blanks.
Might be the complete opposite (and that ignores the option/obligation discussion).

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Record suggesting we aren't exercising the option on Vitinha but that he wants to return? Might be wrong as my Portuguese is none existant just odd words and fill in the blanks.
Might be the complete opposite (and that ignores the option/obligation discussion).

I thought Record said we are signing him but Ojogo said we are not?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ojogo are saying we will sign him

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First I’ve heard from him in a while…

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The report is today's Record I think. I've just seen a photo of their front page and translated using my very limited Portuguese and guesswork.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The report is today's Record I think. I've just seen a photo of their front page and translated using my very limited Portuguese and guesswork.
Yes, it translates (badly) as...

Wolves does not exercise a 20 million clause whose term ends tomorrow. SAD needs the money but Conceição wants to bet on the average youngster​

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just wait now, someone fluent in Portuguese will tell us Porto want him to come back to them, but we are exercising our obligation to buy and Vitinha is happy to stay with us! :tearsofjoy:

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could say he's a bit of a luxury player for us this season, as we need a new CB, CM, and striker. And sign RAN permanently, & possibly replace Patricio and Neves.
Just that we know we'll kick ourselves in 3 years time when United sign him for 60m.

Back
Top Bottom