Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With Bellegarde appearing done, I have to say the end of this window far exceeded my expectations. The current management seem intelligent and prepared. Would have been easy for this to go worse given the late-developing nature of the Nunes situation, but in fact this looked like the opposite of panic to me.

Looking forward to actual football at the weekend, and to seeing how this first half of the season develops.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable what people write on here. A 20 year old kid with precious little media training handles the usual inane questions openly and honestly and probably very nervously and people read into ‘his body language’ all sorts of nuances.

Welcome young man - and it’s great to have you here. Just one word of advice : throw away your phone and don’t read any (anti)social media. The idiots just want to crucify young men like you. Ignore it all by not reading or contributing - leave that to us!
Jesus Christ I wasn’t crucifying him. I just gave an opinion. I quite clearly said I hope he becomes a Wolves legend.

In future I’ll be sure never to offer even the slightest hint of negativity and reflect only happy rainbow land.

1693600775143.jpeg

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
With Bellegarde appearing done, I have to say the end of this window far exceeded my expectations. The current management seem intelligent and prepared. Would have been easy for this to go worse given the late-developing nature of the Nunes situation, but in fact this looked like the opposite of panic to me.

Looking forward to actual football at the weekend, and to seeing how this first half of the season develops.
Hopefully you’re not counting Shi on your intelligent list

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely cant believe a poster on this thread tonight has been describing Nathan Fraser as crap. Truly unbelievable.
Whilst I completely agree with you JOS - as you often point out, that’s his/ her opinion, he/she’s entitled to it and he/she shouldn’t be criticised for going against the tide.

Maybe ignore him

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

100% better than expected
Doc back
Bueno looks like a good addition
Doyle brilliant prospect
Bellegarde looks very good player
Enso exciting young player
Would have liked a striker but happy with Fraser not going on loan and being back up

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You serious?
I don’t think Ansu Fati here (given he’s gone to Brighton) nor Cancelo (for a year on loan with no option) would have been that unreasonable on the Mendes merry go round.

To be honest I think the only reason both moved so late was to see if we were gonna give Mendes a ring.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% better than expected
Doc back
Bueno looks like a good addition
Doyle brilliant prospect
Bellegarde looks very good player
Enso exciting young player
Would have liked a striker but happy with Fraser not going on loan and being back up
Fraser may surprise a few - looks capable and confident

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think Ansu Fati here (given he’s gone to Brighton) nor Cancelo (for a year on loan with no option) would have been that unreasonable on the Mendes merry go round.

To be honest I think the only reason both moved so late was to see if we were gonna give Mendes a ring.
If Cancelo came here then we definitely would have an ‘I don’t want to be here’ welcome video

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some rationale for the view would be interesting though.
Probably that we haven’t spunked £50m on him - but it takes all sorts!!

personally I think that he‘s looked really good when I’ve seen him play, and seems like a down to earth kid who will revel at the chance to knock in a couple of goals for us

Just making a point about posters calling out people being ‘jumped on’ for unpopular opinions and then doing the exact same thing.

greenhouses - glass - stones

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably that we haven’t spunked £50m on him - but it takes all sorts!!

personally I think that he‘s looked really good when I’ve seen him play, and seems like a down to earth kid who will revel at the chance to knock in a couple of goals for us

Just making a point about posters calling out people being ‘jumped on’ for unpopular opinions and then doing the exact same thing.

greenhouses - glass - stones
A valid point

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you need to read more carefully:

‘You may think he has ‘seriously over performed’ - I don’t I think he’s done a good job in difficult circumstances.’
A comma would have helped.

Back
Top Bottom