Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Felix still available???!!!!
(Its a joke btw!)

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone got a lengthy video of a collection Bellegarde best bits? All of the Youtube videos seem to be of one off games.
There's bound to be a welcome to Wolves one later tonight.
As someone who watches a fair bit of European football, he's a player to be excited about.
Played more advanced under Vieira so far this season.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worth noting that the Saudi window doesn't close for a week so they don't have to do the Podence deal tonight (although I'm sure Wolves would like to know the money is freed up now).

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
Pretty much, can play down the spine of a team so , CAM/CM/DM and on the wing aswell

Cause I'm a massive stat and data nerd nowadays

His Shot-creating actions last season, (which means to simplify it. Actions that taken that have lead to a shot obviously, this could be from passes, successful take-ons and drawing fouls).

His SCA was at 102 last season averaging 3.79 a game. 65 of those can from passes from live play, 22 from dead ball situations, 4 take ons, 1 shot and 10 from drawing fouls. He attempted 111 take ons last aseason completing a decent 51% of those.

He's what Nunes should have been, whether or not he can replicate that this season for us is another thing. Lastly Strasbourg were ****e last season so these might be skewed alittle because of their reliance on him, all in all good numbers.

Players he's got similar numbers too in the last year, the likes of Barella, Valverde, Kang In Lee, Szobozszlai, Olise and Iwobi
Great post

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
again is he any good?!
Bellegarde? If so, yes he's good.

I've only seen him a handful of times, I don't watch Ligue 1 except for Jonathan David games. So I've seen a handful of his games.

He's quick, smart, and moves around the pitch well. Good engine, good compete level. He will help defensively, but his instincts are more offensive so he's better as an outside midfielder or winger, IMO. He's pretty small - without looking up, probably 5'6-5'8.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palhinha not going to Bayern. Fulham going to be more keen on getting rid of Reed?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ez Abde and a decent striker, come on Hobbs, bring it home big man

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellegarde? If so, yes he's good.

I've only seen him a handful of times, I don't watch Ligue 1 except for Jonathan David games. So I've seen a handful of his games.

He's quick, smart, and moves around the pitch well. Good engine, good compete level. He will help defensively, but his instincts are more offensive so he's better as an outside midfielder or winger, IMO. He's pretty small - without looking up, probably 5'6-5'8.
thanks mate

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worth noting that the Saudi window doesn't close for a week so they don't have to do the Podence deal tonight (although I'm sure Wolves would like to know the money is freed up now).

More importantly, when does the Quatari one end?

Back
Top Bottom