Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said nothing concrete just whispers - and I agree but I don't put anything past this lot - Personal opinion it's political China in recession not best of friends with UK - fosun under pressure from their government to get out
Good buyers are not stupid and if they know we are selling our best players they wontt bid as much.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also I'm going laugh at the outrage if we sell Semedo for the rumored profit when 80% of people would have sold him for a bucket of balls after Saturday.

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
We can only dream. Trouble is new owners are not going to be any good to us with no team when the transfer window shuts and we are relegated by January.
Totally agree this is leaving us thread bare and I don't think GON is the man to do the job. This is leaving it up to new owners to put their own stamp on things. If we do sell them Jan is where we will overspend to try stay in the division...Again

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have zero issue selling Nunes. Think he will never fit a team that's not elite all over the pitch since he's prone to brainfarts.

Hopefully it's more than the rumoured fee though or we have something coming back our way.
Ah, the guy who thinks GON will be great.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
Ffs. Just had dinner. And come back to even more sales.

Fosun can **** right off. Next home
Game Jeff will get two barrels. **** him and the rest of the ****s
This is not a dig at you. But Jeff won’t get it will he for some reason the fans stay silent when they should quite rightly lambast the fool for the mess he has got us into.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree this is leaving us thread bare and I don't think GON is the man to do the job. This is leaving it up to new owners to put their own stamp on things. If we do sell them Jan is where we will overspend to try stay in the division...Again
Our management team is O Neil and two assistants pretty cheap to get rid of for new owners.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My source has been pretty much on the money so far - I am told nunes to city personal terms agreed offered £48m will pay £55m but we want cash on the nail causing the issue. Also semedo to Manure £36m again cash on the nail. Looks like something afoot - nothing concrete but my source heard whispers Fosun getting as much cash as possible as they have may have a buyer and they have cash issues. Plus if they don't sell we won't signing anyone this window
The buyer has cash issues or fosun?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so one moment its the FFP and then its the collapse of the Chinese economy.........................if ou ask me they are taking the GGP out of us. :eek:

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Do you mean no signings unless Fosun sell players, or unless they sell the club?

With the greatest possible respect to your source @Mighty Thor and I have been posting about Fosun's cash issues for about three weeks. In simple terms "cash issues" = they're ****ed.
Wouldn't be remotely surprised to see Guo 'disappear.' Still, he'll have a nice hat to wear in prison...
MattH - no more signings full stop under fosun

Bacon - I am only passing on what I have been told - but from what I am told is more than rumour or conjecture

Molineux will become toxic quite rapidly if things go breasts up

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah, the guy who thinks GON will be great.
I never once said he'd be great, but nice job putting words in people's mouths when you can't make an actual argument.

I said I'd be happy with him as a last minute replacement to a scumbag coach who decided to leave 10 days before the season started.

And unlike many, I'm going to support *almost* anyone who is trying to make Wolves a better team. Gary O'Neil was put into a ****ty situation but there's no discounting that he's going to give everything he has to help Wolves win.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My source has been pretty much on the money so far - I am told nunes to city personal terms agreed offered £48m will pay £55m but we want cash on the nail causing the issue. Also semedo to Manure £36m again cash on the nail. Looks like something afoot - nothing concrete but my source heard whispers Fosun getting as much cash as possible as they have may have a buyer and they have cash issues. Plus if they don't sell we won't signing anyone this window
Your source seems to coincide with things coming out on social media. No offence like

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
There’s no way United are bidding £36m for Semedo. 2 years left on his contract, approaching 30 and they already have a better, younger Portuguese full-back with Wan Bissaka as back-up.

And I’m one of the few Semedo fans on here!

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
I am one of the - apparently - few who really like Semedo as a player. But like Nunes, his talent seems to not be allied to a gutsy determination to 'win at all costs'. I wouldn't like to see him go, but the rumoured price Man Utd are willing to pay would be an incredible deal for the Wolves - providing they get a replacement. (RB is possibly the easiest place to play - you have the whole field of play in front of you and can see everything going on. Surely there are loads of young enthusiastic 19-21 year olds who could do a job?)

Let us hope the club is not being run entirely by accountants, however. I work at board level for an organisation and the biggest problem is that the Board (mainly finance-folk) are ONLY interested in the money-side and whether in profit, and have almost zero knowledge of the market the company is operating in and whether what the company is doing is the RIGHT THING going forwards. Sound familiar?

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score
It could already be too late by then. Who will want to come to a relegation threatened club unless we get Saudi ownership willing to pay stupid money then we still will be in breach of ffp

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s no way United are bidding £36m for Semedo. 2 years left on his contract, approaching 30 and they already have a better, younger Portuguese full-back with Wan Bissaka as back-up.

And I’m one of the few Semedo fans on here!
£36m for Semedo is hilarious

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never once said he'd be great, but nice job putting words in people's mouths when you can't make an actual argument.

I said I'd be happy with him as a last minute replacement to a scumbag coach who decided to leave 10 days before the season started.

And unlike many, I'm going to support *almost* anyone who is trying to make Wolves a better team. Gary O'Neil was put into a ****ty situation but there's no discounting that he's going to give everything he has to help Wolves win.
There's not an argument to make when you think Nunes being sold is fine.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Selling Nunes and replacing him with Josh Brownhill. Jesus ****ing wept. Honestly after the last couple of seasons, I think I'd enjoy the Championship more anyway.
We might score some goals again at least.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have a buyer so they're asset stripping and not signing players to make the club look more appealing to a buyer? Sorry, and I don't like to call people out on here, but your source is talking out of his ****.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have a buyer so they're asset stripping and not signing players to make the club look more appealing to a buyer? Sorry, and I don't like to call people out on here, but your source is talking out of his ****.
They can take money out of the club (aka the cold hard stuff) whilst making it more value to an investor, especially if they have struggled with attraction.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's not an argument to make when you think Nunes being sold is fine.
I don't really rate him on a non-elite team so of course I think it's fine to sell him. I don't think our best XI even includes him.

We all are right and wrong about players all the time. Acting like your opinion is the be all end all is quite funny.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

I suspect I know who your source is... and if I'm right, I'm not at all worried.

They want Fosun out and have been **** stirring for months.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They can take money out of the club (aka the cold hard stuff) whilst making it more value to an investor, especially if they have struggled with attraction.
It's not valuable if we're freefalling into the Championship is it? Makes no sense at all.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't really rate him on a non-elite team so of course I think it's fine to sell him. I don't think our best XI even includes him.

We all are right and wrong about players all the time. Acting like your opinion is the be all end all is quite funny.
Tbf, we all act as if our opinions are the be all and end all.

Back
Top Bottom