Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do think Che Adams would have given us something different so disappointed to see that move fall through. He’s more like Sasa than Silva or Cunha, so he’d have given us more balance with our forward options.

Adams, Dia, Iheanacho - maybe one of them comes available at the last hour?

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
I do think Che Adams would have given us something different so disappointed to see that move fall through. He’s more like Sasa than Silva or Cunha, so he’d have given us more balance with our forward options.

Adams, Dia, Iheanacho - maybe one of them comes available at the last hour?
I would have been happy with adams, sad he's not coming too. Would obviously have taken someone like dia over him but certainly would have preferred adams over no one

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't understand why we havn't been after Hugh Ekitike at Paris St Germain- they have just signed a striker and are willing to move him on-possibly on loan. Such an obvious target yet we waste time with the likes of Adams....bewildered.

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
We'll just have to hope fabio and sasa can stay fit and kick on this season. Assuming both stay fit, 2 strikers should see us to at least january where we can possibly sign another

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey Nunes
This is what professional footballers should do
Fair play Jonny . Hope you have a great year as you deserve it . If you get back to anywhere near your best you will be like a new signing
Great news- if Jonny can get back to anywhere near his best he is a huge asset.

surreywolf

Reaction score
I suppose I can understand not going all out for another striker if we’re gonna play one through middle and Neto / hwang / others off them

Just seems like a big risk

But otherwise pretty happy considering the turmoil this summer. Huge credit to Hobbs & co

Got a feeling that Tommy Doyle is going to become a leader. I know he’s young but just looks like he’s got a bit about him

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
tbf he's on 100k a week something we've away from doing
hmm if true can see that might be a problem. That's the trouble with these Arab-owned teams creating an inflationary spiral that is killing the game.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They clearly did go for another striker, but when you're forced to condense a whole window into 3 days, it was always going to be difficult to recruit all that we need.

Without Hobbs, we'd be absolutely ****ed this season.

Back
Top Bottom