Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is going on in this thread? I thought I was getting worked up in the Danny Batth thread but this is something else!

W

WasStefan

What is going on in this thread? I thought I was getting worked up in the Danny Batth thread but this is something else!

Actually kept my cool unlike the other kid who seemed to try an insult me in every other post.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You dont help though...still calling him "kid"

Don't worry mate. He's going off on one at me now and acting all hard etc. I've apologised and he won't let it drop so best not to ignite the situation :)

J

johnybig32

APologised for what?

In other news, Steve Bruce still doesnt have a job ;)

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When did he do that?

When he called me a girl and I followed it up by ' I'm a man, ask your wife ' or something along those lines. That's insulting to his wife that he actually doesn't have! Ha ha ha. Now he pm's me having a pop and a moan.

W

WasStefan

Don't worry mate. He's going off on one at me now and acting all hard etc. I've apologised and he won't let it drop so best not to ignite the situation :)

When he called me a girl and I followed it up by ' I'm a man, ask your wife ' or something along those lines. That's insulting to his wife that he actually doesn't have! Ha ha ha. Now he pm's me having a pop and a moan.

I haven't said I have a wife

Why do you keep referring to PMs? Theyre called "private" messages for a reason. And no I'm just giving as good as I'm getting. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just go away mate. Has Bruce been announced yet???? No :)

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who said preseason is boring !!

J

johnybig32

Where this has ended up is special. Should win a MM award of some kind.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I blame Bruce myself. Come on you pair grow up.

I tried to apologise for what I said and got nowhere not that it really needed apologising for. I'm sorry you've had to read this and I'm sorry for getting pulled in to it as much as I have but Jesus he hasn't let up and still hasn't.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps we should. $$$$ me he's annoyed me that nenad bloody milijas!!!!!

S

Skonsengwolf

Somebody pass me the popcorn, this theesome is better than any movie I've watched lately... ;)

S

SimplyTheWolves

I tried to apologise for what I said and got nowhere not that it really needed apologising for. I'm sorry you've had to read this and I'm sorry for getting pulled in to it as much as I have but Jesus he hasn't let up and still hasn't.

Ashley if you’ve apologised that’s all you can do. Stefan I can't or shouldn't advise either of you on what to do, but you should both remember we are all Wolves.

W

WasStefan

Ashley if you’ve apologised that’s all you can do. Stefan I can't or shouldn't advise either of you on what to do, but you should both remember we are all Wolves.

Don't believe a word he says haha, he's taking you all for mugs...

Anyway shows over

T

TonySoprano

He? I thought it was a she?

I knew about this happening when I posted it. I dont actually care if anyone doesn't believe me. :)

So because you're so ITK you going to print screen your betting slip of how much you've had on? :rolleyes:

Below the belt.

Jesus christ. Some random bloke on the internet says "ask your missus" and you reply with that. Serious business the internet. :eek: :D

W

WasStefan

So because you're so ITK you going to print screen your betting slip of how much you've had on? :rolleyes:

Jesus christ. Some random bloke on the internet says "ask your missus" and you reply with that. Serious business the internet. :eek: :D

Didn't say I was ITK

And it came out of nowhere, there was no need.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh give it a rest. You moan like her as well ;)

J

johnybig32

HAHA still going today!

There really needs to be a thread of the year Poll or some award for this!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How have i missed this...!

For what its worth, I think you are all a bunch of know nothing $$$$as with tiny ****s and no friends.

If you dont like it PM me.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
If Bruce takes over at Hull someone can start a new thread.
Stefan, while I know the above post is a joke, from other posts on this thread, please don't get yourself a reputation for abusing the PM facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom