Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very surprised he's dropped down to the Championship.

Be very interested to see how much money he gets cause wasn't that the thing Barmby criticised the board for & resulted in his sacking?

B

basshead

I would wait until we (hopefully) finish above them before critising the appointment too much.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the OP has jumped the gun. Too many vacant jobs in the PL for Bruce to commit to Hull just yet...

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my sleep deprived state this morning, I read this as Steve Bull...

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the OP has jumped the gun. Too many vacant jobs in the PL for Bruce to commit to Hull just yet...

My thoughts exactly, it's the managerial merry-go-round at the moment.

R

Ralphdog

With the Norwich job coming up and SB's links with them, I thought he may have waited.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

He must be desparate having no chance with all the other jobs going in this merry-go-round. Oh well, who cares now?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't seen it reported that he is the HC manager - pointless thread.

L

liquidatorwolf

Looking at the view/reply ratio of this thread, most were expecting to be announced as our HoF

R

Richbib

My Naarrwich friends all want ole potato head to replace Lambert

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky Sports News just reporting he has been offered Hull Job!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will he take it or hope to hang on for a decent job? I think his Prem days are well over - too many decent young managers about now. Unless of course he can take a side like HC back up? Unlikely I'd say and I reckon he'll take the job?

A

Anglian Wolf

Blues job may be coming available in the next few days - a homecoming for the Bruce maybe

W

WasStefan

Not long now before I can start gloating, no one believed me

J

johnybig32

When this thread reared its ugly head again I thought BRUCE had gone to WBA.

D

Dewsburywolf

He really is desperate to join a club which plays in a variant of Gold & Black isn't he?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When this thread reared its ugly head again I thought BRUCE had gone to WBA.
Last season has seen the rise of the young, dynamic manager at the expense of the older school guys such as Bruce and MM. Their days at the top level are seriously numbered now as clubs look to youth and the foreign market. Hull may be about as good as it gets for Bruce imo?

J

johnybig32

Amazed MM hasnt been linked with it being from Yorkshire.

But I think you have a point NNW. they may have to start looking lower or wait for a "rescue" job.

W

WasStefan

It was 50% guess work.........

Comedian. It wasn't guess work at all

Also I'm intrigued, how can something be ''50%'' guess work, did I guess half of my OP right and the rest I already knew?

Last edited by a moderator:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ha ha. It was a rumour on $$$$ter when you called it! U obviously $$$$ a lot to have seen it last week then came on here as some sort of mystic meg and predicted the future!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comedian. It wasn't guess work at all

Also I'm intrigued, how can something be ''50%'' guess work, did I guess half of my OP right and the rest I already knew?

Cos you heard what was 50 potentially correct in that they had offered it to him and then insinuated the other 50 that hed taken it. Can you understand that?

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've heard that Norwich will appoint a manager soon. I'll be back on here to gloat when they do! Gaylord!

W

WasStefan

Toys, pram, calm down kid, never seen 4 replies in a row from the same person, pretty epic.

The old 'it was a twitter rumour' accusations, hilarious!

Chin up

W

WasStefan

Cos you heard what was 50 potentially correct in that they had offered it to him and then insinuated the other 50 that hed taken it. Can you understand that?

Confusing yourself here, I either guessed it or I didn't, there's no 50/50 about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom