Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toys, pram, calm down kid, never seen 4 replies in a row from the same person, pretty epic.

The old 'it was a twitter rumour' accusations, hilarious!

Chin up

Nearly had 4 in a row yourself!

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I counted two

I said nearly! You wrote 4 replies yourself and 2 others snuck inbetween them! Just thought I'd mention that as you commented on it. Considering i'm the kid you find the most obvious things very hard to understand!!! Anyway shouldn't you be on twitter looking for the next big scoop to tell all? Go on, you know you want to! :) I'm only messing with you but you're taking the bait so well it's hard to stop! Sorry ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnybig32

He did have a point though Stefan. You stated something that isnt true than a week later come on and say, I told you so.

W

WasStefan

I said nearly! You wrote 4 replies yourself and 2 others snuck inbetween them! Just thought I'd mention that as you commented on it. Considering i'm the kid you find the most obvious things very hard to understand!!! Anyway shouldn't you be on twitter looking for the next big scoop to tell all? Go on, you know you want to! :) I'm only messing with you but you're taking the bait do well it's hard to stop! Sorry ;)

Two others snuck in between my posts when I quoted their posts?

W

WasStefan

He did have a point though Stefan. You stated something that isnt true than a week later come on and say, I told you so.
He? I thought it was a she?

I knew about this happening when I posted it. I dont actually care if anyone doesn't believe me. :)

J

johnybig32

Why are you arguing then if you dont care? Just asking like?

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two others snuck in between my posts when I quoted their posts? Not the brightest are you. Add me on Twitter if you like, PM me. No point in arguing on a forum :)

As for taking the bait, go for it

You're classic you are. I don't want to argue at all as there isn't anything to argue about. I've corrected you on a statement you made regarding gloating. I was correct and u were wrong. Now accept it and run along like a good girl. Some people eh? Must be that time of the month I'm guessing

W

WasStefan

You're classic you are. I don't want to argue at all as there isn't anything to argue about. I've corrected you on a statement you made regarding gloating. I was correct and u were wrong. Now accept it and run along like a good girl. Some people eh? Must be that time of the month I'm guessing

What the statement where I guessed 50% of my OP? :rolleyes:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being insulted by a kid comes to mind

Anyway, why would I post a thread if I didn't think he'd been offered the job?

Insults coming from yourself as well stefan but I'm not crying about it. Grow a pair would ya! Back on topic. You knew ( I mean read on twitter ) that he'd been OFFERED it yet stated he was going to be the boss ( assuming he'd TAKEN it ) which is the knowledge you claimed to know. Which by the way you didn't.

J

johnybig32

Feel free to Pm me...

The Mix Equivalent to, "Want to take this outside"

How grown up. Tut.

J

johnybig32

"we"

Interesting. ;)

Its a "step aside" where no-one can see what I am going to say.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's called banter, yours are blatant insults - if u wanna continue insulting me, feel free to pm me.
And Im told I'm the kid! Ok let's end this now before you go all mental and smash your keyboard over your dogs head in anger at my behaviour as ive obviously hit a nerve. I'm sorry

W

WasStefan

And Im told I'm the kid! Ok let's end this now before you go all mental and smash your keyboard over your dogs head in anger at my behaviour as ive obviously hit a nerve. I'm sorry

Hilarious - seeing as though I'm not the one throwing around insults about family members, as i said, below the belt. (and no, I'm not referring to the dog comment before you try and be a smart $$$$)

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What would pm'ing anyone actually achieve?? Is it a portal where we can actually meet up? I didn't think it was so you want me to pm u to carry on an arguement that I didn't think was there anyway and do it behind closed doors so know one can see......... Right!! Ok.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just you guys wait until Bergkamp is appointed Swnasea manager !! :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom