Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Stephen Hunt Injury

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One less player to call on.... would imagine we'd want Hammill back now

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would imagine all these difficult to fully diagnose and treat injuries could have something to do with the players not wanting anything to do with the rest of this season. I'm looking at you JO'H. The new sicknote.

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hunt has been awful this season. Lost whatever pace he's ever had and his close control has become embarrassing. At times he looks like an old boy giving 15 minutes appearance in some kind of testimonial. The time he's spent on the pitch should have been invested in Hammill, who could not do any worse. Thank you for that goal Stephen but we need to move on.

As for number of groin injuries... may be something to do with the training schemes.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really $$$$es me off how many half fit players [that we know have injury history] we sign for big money like Hunty and Hollywood - on a pounds per game basis it's a complete waste of $$$$ing money.

Mind you - Hunty did save our bacon last year [at the risk of upsetting some fellow Mixers].

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I think he will be in the squad next year. Can;t see him being off-loaded. We bought him a few years too late.

H

Hawkins discuss

maybe the management are trying to get these players back too early
therefore aggravating the injury

F

FLEET WOLF

I would imagine all these difficult to fully diagnose and treat injuries could have something to do with the players not wanting anything to do with the rest of this season. I'm looking at you JO'H. The new sicknote.

I think you may have a point. Hopefully he won't play much more this season and other teams interested in him will buy him on the strength of his performances a couple of years ago, rather than what he has done for us this season. I don't want him in our squad next year!

D

Deleted member 3545

Injured players this time of a season isnt nothing new all teams have them.

Would Hunt be playing if he was fit with the current form of Jarivs and kightly?

Regarding J O'Hara he has always had a fairly bad injury record while at portsmouth and spurs.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do wonder what our medical staff are doing sometimes!

B

Brandons gramps

Injured players this time of a season isnt nothing new all teams have them.

Would Hunt be playing if he was fit with the current form of Jarivs and kightly?

Regarding J O'Hara he has always had a fairly bad injury record while at portsmouth and spurs.

Love him or loathe him, this shows the skill of Sir Alex. He manages the squad to ensure they are the strongest team for the last 10 games and it pays dividends time and time again. To ensure this, he also willing to makes decisions that raise eyebrows (Scholes)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Craddock, Hunt, JOH, Henry - all could have played a vital part in the past 4-6 crucial weeks but injured. When I see other teams they may have 1 player out but usually have 5 or 6. Another thing to add to the list for the new CEO to sort out - the medical dept?

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Craddock, Hunt, JOH, Henry - all could have played a vital part in the past 4-6 crucial weeks but injured. When I see other teams they may have 1 player out but usually have 5 or 6. Another thing to add to the list for the new CEO to sort out - the medical dept?
Twas ever thus. Beyond parody in the past 20 years. Hunt and O'Hara in particular have never seemed fully match fit in all their time at the club.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hunt himself alluded to the boot camp training regime under MM in the Irish press this week.

S

Sandwell Wolf

Will be a solid player in the Championship for us in my opinion.

He's much more suited to that league. Will be a vital player next season I think.

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will be a solid player in the Championship for us in my opinion.

He's much more suited to that league. Will be a vital player next season I think.

I for one hope he will be out. It is because I hope the whole footballing ethos around the club will change and more emphasis will be put on technique than running around pointlessly. He can't even do the latter at the moment anyway.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time for Hammill to be recalled as cover?

D

Dewsburywolf

Why do our players seem to suffer a lot of groin injuries??? Maybe because they're all $$$$ (rhymes with bank)

D

Dan dingle

$$$$ me one week on one off , on the bench sat unlike week before but was on against utd

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No loss. I hope this does not hamper a move for him in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom