Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton Away

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put a man on the Moon, but can't give people a ticket to get through a turnstile. Absolute joke, just print the tickets and send them out, except it'll be too late by the time that occurs to anyone!
Can’t say I’ve personally heard of the Southampton Space Agency, but fair play to them for getting a man on the moon. Bet it was Matt Le Tissier they sent up there?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t say I’ve personally heard of the Southampton Space Agency, but fair play to them for getting a man on the moon. Bet it was Matt Le Tissier they sent up there?
If they'd sent a monkey up folks from Southampton would swear that it came from Portsmouth...... lol

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Bet they wouldn't have been if you were a group of young males definitely would have been out.

Shocking the double standards at football grounds. All good for you like and glad it worked out just pointing out I've been thrown out of grounds for doing the same.
Who is more likely to cause problems, a good of young lads or a group of children? Not a double standard, balance of probability. I've sat in away ends well over 50 times and I've never gotten thrown out. What did you do?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is more likely to cause problems, a good of young lads or a group of children?
Dangerous avenue to go down hat, what when you substitute age for race or gender?

No the fact of the matter is the rules are clear if you're an away fan you should never sit in the home end (or at least expect to be thrown out if found out) and clubs certainly shouldn't facilitate this by giving certain preferential groups a seat in the away end (that could be used for an away fan).

Not a double standard, balance of probability. I've sat in away ends well over 50 times and I've never gotten thrown out. What did you do?
Some one asked me if I supported Wolves and I said yeah. ain't never denying that! They then grassed me up to a steward who asked me to leave, as he was an old boy just doing his job I did with little fuss as accepted I was in the wrong and bought the ticket knowing full well I was taking that chance.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have added Watford away this morning so my guess is they were waiting to do that
I imagine will be today

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have added Watford away this morning so my guess is they were waiting to do that
I imagine will be today
And me think all the waiting on Saints thing was *******s they'd just realised they ****ed up moving onto this seasons points so soon and wanted to allow for Watford points to be included.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Dangerous avenue to go down hat, what when you substitute age for race or gender?

No the fact of the matter is the rules are clear if you're an away fan you should never sit in the home end (or at least expect to be thrown out if found out) and clubs certainly shouldn't facilitate this by giving certain preferential groups a seat in the away end (that could be used for an away fan).

Some one asked me if I supported Wolves and I said yeah. ain't never denying that! They then grassed me up to a steward who asked me to leave, as he was an old boy just doing his job I did with little fuss as accepted I was in the wrong and bought the ticket knowing full well I was taking that chance.
You were unlucky then, I've never had a problem. I don't think treating kids as less of a threat than adults is the same as racial profiling. Slippery slope fallacy

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Southampton tickets currently available to buy whatever your status. I wonder how long before they realise. You’ve gotta laugh!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol, yeah, can get tickets regardless of status.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have they? Seen enough people have got one.
They'll cancel them happened a couple of years ago and I tried my luck pretty quickly cancelled and refunded

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I read about it on FB, tested it and got through to the payment page but it wouldn’t work when I tried again a few minutes later. I presume they’ll cancel the tickets?

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ticket office is the most inept department at the club, and that's saying something.
How do they still have jobs at this point?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Nice long windows....

Let me just check.
People who went to Watford 1040.
People who went to Leicester 1030 (3k). Will be OK any time Thursday.
On Friday morning anyone who just went to Forest and CV friendly, so 4k after the last 300?

bigwolf

Reaction score
Nice long windows....

Let me just check.
People who went to Watford 1040.
People who went to Leicester 1030 (3k). Will be OK any time Thursday.
On Friday morning anyone who just went to Forest and CV friendly, so 4k after the last 300?

My guess is 300 is a bit high. There were 3.3k at Leicester. So in theory all could be gone at 1030. But a few will be available I suspect.

Especially when you take into account the 400 people who got a ticket before they realised they hadn't applied the correct points threshold today ha!

FB is already flooded with people selling Southampton tickets.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My guess is 300 is a bit high. There were 3.3k at Leicester. So in theory all could be gone at 1030. But a few will be available I suspect.

Especially when you take into account the 400 people who got a ticket before they realised they hadn't applied the correct points threshold today ha!

Those tickets will be cancelled

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those tickets will be cancelled
I'm not so sure, subject obviously to what is in the club ticket sales T&Cs. All the elements of a contract have been met legally. The club can't argue that there was an obvious pricing error which might be one way to legally void the contract. Frankly the club having ****ed up doesn't give it legal grounds to rip up a contract.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Oh bugger, forgot we had 3300 at Leicester. Presuming all those people went to CV and Forest that's a sell out at 1030 then, which is me so could be OK, but won't want to be hanging around on Thursday as 1pm,when I am actually supposed to be working....

I really hope that when those 1000 people on the same points are all desperate for the last 700 Villa tickets they pick a more sensible sales time at least.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not so sure, subject obviously to what is in the club ticket sales T&Cs. All the elements of a contract have been met legally. The club can't argue that there was an obvious pricing error which might be one way to legally void the contract. Frankly the club having ****ed up doesn't give it legal grounds to rip up a contract.
i have just read the terms and conditions regarding ticket sales snd also Wolves T&C of entry and although there is nothing stating that they reserve the right to cancel tickets without reason there is a statement that the ticket belongs to WWFC at all times.

I light of this I can’t see any fan having a leg to stand on if they have the ticket cancelled

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i have just read the terms and conditions regarding ticket sales snd also Wolves T&C of entry and although there is nothing stating that they reserve the right to cancel tickets without reason there is a statement that the ticket belongs to WWFC at all times.

I light of this I can’t see any fan having a leg to stand on if they have the ticket cancelled
Of course, tickets for an away game are not necessarily subject to the same T&C's. The other little nasty is this....
Clauses 62 & 63.

Last edited:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course, tickets for an away game are not necessarily subject to the same T&C's. The other little nasty is this....

Very interesting.

what stood out for me was the part about clubs must not mislead the buyer. The fact that the club opening and clearly stated certain fans can not buy tickets until a certain date will cover the club when they cancel the tickets.

the fact certain fans knew they were not ment to be allowed to buy the tickets but still did anyway and also actively informed others via Social Media could be seen as admission of guilt.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very interesting.

what stood out for me was the part about clubs must not mislead the buyer. The fact that the club opening and clearly stated certain fans can not buy tickets until a certain date will cover the club when they cancel the tickets.

the fact certain fans knew they were not ment to be allowed to buy the tickets but still did anyway and also actively informed others via Social Media could be seen as admission of guilt.
I suspect that the Courts would interpret that as an unfair imbalance in the terms of the contract. I am no lawyer. I was, however, the client lead representative for civil litigation that went to the UK Supreme Court.

I also strongly suspect that the club would desperately seek to avoid a court of record taking a view on the legality of it's T&Cs. That way lies only a world of pain....

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect that the Courts would interpret that as an unfair imbalance in the terms of the contract. I am no lawyer. I was, however, the client lead representative for civil litigation that went to the UK Supreme Court.

I also strongly suspect that the club would desperately seek to avoid a court of record taking a view on the legality of it's T&Cs. That way lies only a world of pain....

maybe an out of court settlement would be the best way to resolve this?

say all fans return their tickets and in return Vinny gets let go lol

So'ton Wolf

Reaction score
Only live a stones throw from St Mary's, I have 1020 loyalty points, what is my chances of getting a ticket ?,.... If anyone has a spare or can't make the game I will definitely take it off your hands, in fact I need 6, so if six people can't go I will definitely have them to, DM me please. COYW !...

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
If it helps I asked the club today and they said anyone with points that would have got them anyway they are not cancelling but rest they are. Over 2k left so on assumption most AST and corporate done sounds about right now

bigwolf

Reaction score
Looking like there will be about 1.3k left for those with 1030 points at 1pm.

Which means there are probably about 2k give or take fans with an AST or 1040 points. Which is useful to know for future away games.

Will be interesting to see how many are left tomorrow if indeed there are any left.

bigwolf

Reaction score
If it helps I asked the club today and they said anyone with points that would have got them anyway they are not cancelling but rest they are. Over 2k left so on assumption most AST and corporate done sounds about right now

There are not 2k left but there are 2k sold. Which I think you meant?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking like there will be about 1.3k left for those with 1030 points at 1pm.

Which means there are probably about 2k give or take fans with an AST or 1040 points. Which is useful to know for future away games.

Will be interesting to see how many are left tomorrow if indeed there are any left.
There's also the corporates, sponsors, ex-players, family members and general hangers on which I'd guess will be relatively small in numbers for Saints on a Sunday so you're probably not far off but, as was seen for the game at Spurs in their new ground, their numbers can increase dramatically for the glamour ties.

Back
Top Bottom