Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton Away

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Is there any ticket news? I can’t find anything and it’s only 2 and a half weeks away?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticket info so slow coming out lately really a shambles.

Its ok though cuz our badge is on a ****ing computer game, **** the fans who actually go ay it.

WeymouthWolf

Reaction score
Couldn’t wait. Even though we’re members going on previous years we’ve missed out on away tickets. 2019 in the home end next to Wolves fans. Was open and honest with the steward, 17 of us, 10 kids including foster children and they moved us to the Wolves end. Fair play. Hope this will happen again, as 10 of the family in an Executive box and another 7 next to the Wolves fans in the home end.
Here’s hoping…

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn’t wait. Even though we’re members going on previous years we’ve missed out on away tickets. 2019 in the home end next to Wolves fans. Was open and honest with the steward, 17 of us, 10 kids including foster children and they moved us to the Wolves end. Fair play. Hope this will happen again, as 10 of the family in an Executive box and another 7 next to the Wolves fans in the home end.
Here’s hoping…
Wasn't the Wolves end full?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They keep a small section to the left at the front free, about 25 seats, for fans who are seated with the home fans. They were most helpful to be fair.
Bet they wouldn't have been if you were a group of young males definitely would have been out.

Shocking the double standards at football grounds. All good for you like and glad it worked out just pointing out I've been thrown out of grounds for doing the same.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After being screwed over on the Loyalty Points I can't wait to try and get these tickets now..

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
email just received:

Dear Away Season Ticket Holder
We appreciate that fans are keen to hear sales and price information for our away fixture at Southampton and I just wanted to update you that we are currently awaiting final confirmation from Southampton with regard to the ticket allocation.
We expect to have this information at the beginning of next week and we will of course let you have the details as soon as we can.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Email received today…..

We appreciate that fans are keen to hear sales and price information for our away fixture at Southampton and I just wanted to update you that we are currently awaiting final confirmation from Southampton with regard to the ticket allocation.
We expect to have this information at the beginning of next week and we will of course let you have the details as soon as we can.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Email received today…..

Its a good job its not one of the furthest trips we have to make and people may need to/want to make travel arrangements isn't it!

No chance of getting cheap advance rail tickets!

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Its a good job its not one of the furthest trips we have to make and people may need to/want to make travel arrangements isn't it!

It’s a strange one as surely it’s a set away allocation and we will take full amount….

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score
Email received today…..

Given that Southampton have been selling home tickets either side of the away end for the past 2 weeks, I’d have thought the club should have worked it out by now.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You may well find that it's cheaper and possibly faster to go via London, possibly on two separate tickets, than taking Crosscountry who are notoriously dear. Always look at the Trainsplit website.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a strange one as surely it’s a set away allocation and we will take full amount….
You'd think so, unless we're about to see capacities reduced and Boris has tipped football clubs the wink.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Hopefully will be OK, assume anyone who got one for Leicester and went to Forest and the CV game will be safe enough. 1020 maybe not?

bigwolf

Reaction score
Basically if you have 1030 now plus Watford to add (so 1040 when they go on sale) you are guaranteed.

If you have 1030 and didn't get Watford you are nearly guaranteed and would be unlucky not to get one.

If you have 1020 you can forget it pretty much. There may be a out 10 left by that point with about 2k going for a ticket.

WinchWolf

Reaction score
It's a pity with 1,000 points I've no chance, as it's my nearest ground, would have made a nice change from the long round trip and would have been my first game this season. I think my last visit there was the league cup in 2017, Connor Ronan came on and looked class. They sell proper ale in the stadium too.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a pity with 1,000 points I've no chance, as it's my nearest ground, would have made a nice change from the long round trip and would have been my first game this season. I think my last visit there was the league cup in 2017, Connor Ronan came on and looked class. They sell proper ale in the stadium too.
Won 2-0 and we had a good loud following for round 2 Carabo Cup

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live near on 1020 so you never know as it's on tv on a Sunday .I suspect there will be many available via FB sadly so people keep up their points and sell them on .I did manage to get one last time we were down there on the last tranche of points though just got lucky.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really don’t understand why Wolves have not received the ticket news on this game
Seems very strange

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really don’t understand why Wolves have not received the ticket news on this game
Seems very strange
some clubs have announced sale dates for about half the season (for home matches) and several matches ahead for away ones, so not sure why it always seems to be last minute for us.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I wonder if they fancy putting these on sale any time soon?
Knowing our ticket office they’ll put them on sale a day before, then lose all the tickets in the post.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Knowing our ticket office they’ll put them on sale a day before, then lose all the tickets in the post.
This is the icing on the cake though, there aren't any tickets, they aren't waiting for tickets, we'll be printing our own and by the sound of it they may or may not work when we get there! I presume the away allocation will be exactly the same as their previous home games this season, so how can they not be on sale so late? It honestly feels like the TO (or website) can only cope with selling one game at a time!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
This is the icing on the cake though, there aren't any tickets, they aren't waiting for tickets, we'll be printing our own and by the sound of it they may or may not work when we get there! I presume the away allocation will be exactly the same as their previous home games this season, so how can they not be on sale so late? It honestly feels like the TO (or website) can only cope with selling one game at a time!
I’m not one to bash the club all the time but the ticket office really is poor. I don’t know if they’ve had a big change of staff or whatever but it used to be fairly reliable, but now it seems not.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not one to bash the club all the time but the ticket office really is poor. I don’t know if they’ve had a big change of staff or whatever but it used to be fairly reliable, but now it seems not.
It probably doesn’t help from an operational point of view when the management decide to do things like scrap loyalty points on a whim.

Sevenwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi the lack of ticket news isn’t something we can blame wolves for. The issue is with Southampton. They had a real problem at their game vs Man Utd when their turnstiles basically wouldn’t work properly (the readers were taking forever). Meant about 6000 still outside at kick off. They are having to prove they can successfully host full capacity. Currently authorities not allowing them to give full allocation but that may change depending on how west ham game went. Should know more early this week I guess

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi the lack of ticket news isn’t something we can blame wolves for. The issue is with Southampton. They had a real problem at their game vs Man Utd when their turnstiles basically wouldn’t work properly (the readers were taking forever). Meant about 6000 still outside at kick off. They are having to prove they can successfully host full capacity. Currently authorities not allowing them to give full allocation but that may change depending on how west ham game went. Should know more early this week I guess
How do you know this?

Looks like they’ve sold home tickets to full capacity.

A lot of clubs who moved to in app tickets have had issues with delays and queuing.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Put a man on the Moon, but can't give people a ticket to get through a turnstile. Absolute joke, just print the tickets and send them out, except it'll be too late by the time that occurs to anyone!

Back
Top Bottom