Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Southampton Away

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a spare. Am leaving from london tho I'm in sheffield until the day before.

Reaction score
Would be great if season ticket holders living nearer the away grounds have a chance of buying tickets, even with a small percentage. Just managed to get Southampton as had points from Leicester but next one likely to be Brighton midweek in December. In the past we used to go to all the South East away games, and many a Tuesday or Wednesday night disappointment.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be great if season ticket holders living nearer the away grounds have a chance of buying tickets, even with a small percentage. Just managed to get Southampton as had points from Leicester but next one likely to be Brighton midweek in December. In the past we used to go to all the South East away games, and many a Tuesday or Wednesday night disappointment.
Maybe 10% maximum as a ballot . No more

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No sign of mine yet.

Where is the best pub for away fans? One of us has always driven previously so just had drinks in the stadium before the game. Coming down by train this time.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
There's a few popping up for sale on the site if anyone needs a ticket. Although, looking at Facebook there's plenty of spares on there as the buying for points and not to go brigade are out in force.

Oh, also I received my tickets today too.

Last edited:

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
Still yet to receive my tickets, ordered last Friday. Anyone else in the same position?
I received mine on Wednesday.
I was getting concerned when they didn't turn up on Tuesday (my post is unreliable) so I rang the ticket office.
They said if they don't turn up by Friday morning then ring them and they will arrange for duplicates to be collected from St Mary's.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I received mine on Wednesday.
I was getting concerned when they didn't turn up on Tuesday (my post is unreliable) so I rang the ticket office.
They said if they don't turn up by Friday morning then ring them and they will arrange for duplicates to be collected from St Mary's.

Thanks! Looks like I’ll have to call them tomorrow if no sign of them

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
tomorrow looking in doubt for me now as cant find any diesel thanks to all the bell ends panic buying
No idea where u live but tescos cradley have some just gt mine all very well organised in and out in 10mins and our local one on halesowen rd netherton have a tanker just delivered

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
No sign yet Jade! But contacted the TO yesterday and they’ve asked Southampton to print some at the stadium. Only annoyance is it means leaving the pub 15-20 mins earlier to make sure I can get them.
Feel your pain! Same happened to me the other year can’t remember who against her to go to the opposition ticket office, what a fuss.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My point being for those who actually have a ‘home’ game every other week it’s a bit easier to get to matches.

And I’m fairly confident in saying ‘most’ of our core away support live within 15 miles of Molineux, not traveling 100s of miles each weekend.

Don’t want to turn this into a super fan debate again, but it’s quite frustrating how dismissive some can be of the efforts required just to get to home games each week is pretty much the same as taking the effort to go to an away game for some.
No idea how I missed this but absolutely correct. A home game for me is 6 hours of travel (1 hour to Euston, 2 hours to Wolverhampton, each way) best part of 100-130 quid on travel. It's partially why I took the ticket raises so badly because in the season where everything else is rising the one beacon was the sustainable ticket price, which has gone.

Sucks massively in one sense, my daughter loves her Wolves kit, loves seeing them because the colours are cool, but if I am honest with myself, what are my chances of taking to Molineux? Sadly, low.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea how I missed this but absolutely correct. A home game for me is 6 hours of travel (1 hour to Euston, 2 hours to Wolverhampton, each way) best part of 100-130 quid on travel. It's partially why I took the ticket raises so badly because in the season where everything else is rising the one beacon was the sustainable ticket price, which has gone.

Sucks massively in one sense, my daughter loves her Wolves kit, loves seeing them because the colours are cool, but if I am honest with myself, what are my chances of taking to Molineux? Sadly, low.
All sounds pretty familiar.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All sounds pretty familiar.
West Ham do loads in the area as do Spurs, the stadiums aren't far at all, Arsenal is near enough, chances are the friends she makes will support those and I can't see much but a losing battle to get an interest in Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom