Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Songs to come out to

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never been much of a Duran Duran fan yet they used to play years ago " Hungry Like The Wolf " Maybe this could be put back into the pre-match playlist and maybe someone here on MM can change these lyrics to make more of a Wolves theme singalong?

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the idea of Come on Eileen. High Ho Silver Lining seems to be have adopted by a number of clubs and it's put me off it a little hearing it sung elsewhere.

Sat two seats away from Kevin Rowland in the play off final at Cardiff. He is most definitely a Wolves fan and went through the whole range of emotions in the final.
Yep, Kev's been a Wolf for yonks!

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Clint’s Lux Aeterna is very atmospheric as well, perfect for pre-match build up.
This was used for a number of years and was fantastic. From memory it mixed into thirty seconds from Mars “This is War”. We had a pretty decent set up back then that built things up nicely it you haven’t to rely on the music and not organically.. Which seeing as Molineux is practically still half empty 5 mins before KO I guess that’s the case!

surreywolf

Reaction score
Never been much of a Duran Duran fan yet they used to play years ago " Hungry Like The Wolf " Maybe this could be put back into the pre-match playlist and maybe someone here on MM can change these lyrics to make more of a Wolves theme singalong?

without being rude - please god no

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PWEI - Cicciolina (Incredi-Bull remix)
PWEI sponsored Wolves 2-1 Grimsby Town on 15 Oct 1994 in between two shows at the Civic on the Dos Dedos Mis Amigos tour.

There was about 20+ of us incl Band, Crew, Miles (As someone said Milo is not a footy fan :tearsofjoy:), Tim & Mark from Ash, Some Radio 1 Comp winners.
The day included pre-match nosebag and a discount in the shop.
The club notified the record company that everyone had to wear a shirt and tie, needless to say this didn't go down very well and after delicate negotiations it was agreed that they would waive this rule. Being scruffy sods we got some choice looks from the other smartly-dressed punters and continued to cause trouble when they came to take our orders with cries of 'But I'm vegetarian' (about half the party) & 'I'm vegan' (Me). They were completely unprepared for our dietary requests and plied us with more beer whilst they panicked and tried to rustle something up.
By KO we were all in an advanced state of refreshment.
Obviously we carried on partying enjoying the win right up until show time, when they managed to blow the roof off the Civic for the second night.
Happy Daze!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PWEI sponsored Wolves 2-1 Grimsby Town on 15 Oct 1994 in between two shows at the Civic on the Dos Dedos Mis Amigos tour.

There was about 20+ of us incl Band, Crew, Miles (As someone said Milo is not a footy fan :tearsofjoy:), Tim & Mark from Ash, Some Radio 1 Comp winners.
The day included pre-match nosebag and a discount in the shop.
The club notified the record company that everyone had to wear a shirt and tie, needless to say this didn't go down very well and after delicate negotiations it was agreed that they would waive this rule. Being scruffy sods we got some choice looks from the other smartly-dressed punters and continued to cause trouble when they came to take our orders with cries of 'But I'm vegetarian' (about half the party) & 'I'm vegan' (Me). They were completely unprepared for our dietary requests and plied us with more beer whilst they panicked and tried to rustle something up.
By KO we were all in an advanced state of refreshment.
Obviously we carried on partying enjoying the win right up until show time, when they managed to blow the roof off the Civic for the second night.
Happy Daze!
One of my best memories is Clint asking me how the Villa had got on, as we left I think it was Watford, obviously hoping they’d lose so he could take the **** out of Rat I think is a Villa fan?
Also the reformation tour and seeing the Wolves head on the drums, they then performed one of the top 3 gigs I’ve ever been too, and I’ve been **** loads

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of my best memories is Clint asking me how the Villa had got on, as we left I think it was Watford, obviously hoping they’d lose so he could take the **** out of Rat I think is a Villa fan?
Also the reformation tour and seeing the Wolves head on the drums, they then performed one of the top 3 gigs I’ve ever been too, and I’ve been **** loads
Rat is a Wolf iirc, I think one of the crew was Villa?
Gray supports Spuds

I think the Wolf head was on Ad's amp?

Yeah, the Reformation gigs were ace.

Malc Treece supports %£":eek:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rat is a Wolf iirc, I think one of the crew was Villa?
Gray supports Spuds

I think the Wolf head was on Ad's amp?

Yeah, the Reformation gigs were ace.

Malc Treece supports %£":eek:
Good job we called our lad milo not malc!!!!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on the official Wolves playlist so I'm hoping to hear it every game. These boys are genuinely brilliant, I would like them even if they weren't Wolves own best hope of indie superstardum. Show some support for Rosa Caelum they really deserve it.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've reflected on this and suggest something that perhaps best reflects the thoughts many who post on here;

Listen all you people, come gather round
I gotta get me a game plan, gotta shake you to the ground
But just give me, huh, what I know is mine
People do you hear me, just gimme the sign
It ain't much I'm asking, if you want the truth
Here's to the future for the dreams of youth
I want it all (give it all I want it all)
I want it all (yeah)
I want it all and I want it now

Last edited:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on the official Wolves playlist so I'm hoping to hear it every game. These boys are genuinely brilliant, I would like them even if they weren't Wolves own best hope of indie superstardum. Show some support for Rosa Caelum they really deserve it.
Heard enough to start following them on twitter, pity they’ve sold out Digbeth I’d have got a couple of mates to try them out with me

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard enough to start following them on twitter, pity they’ve sold out Digbeth I’d have got a couple of mates to try them out with me
Yes mate I've seen them as support band a few times locally, very good. I followed them on FB but didnt see the upcoming gig till it sold out as well. Next time though. They are developing a good local following so I hoping they will add some more dates now they are selling out their own gigs.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ooooh, that's bloody good!

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Road to nowhere I think we need to come out to .

Or a chant to the same tune of we ain't got a pot to **** in , thank you Fosun . We ain't got a pot to **** in thank you Fosun

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails...

Chuck Murray

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great stuff!
Live at Montreal Olympic Stadium 1977, iirc
You are 100% correct on that, sir. Just a few months after the '76 Olympics, and a few months before the boys would return to the site for an historic performance. Made many trips to that venue for baseball as well, until the team left for DC. Enjoy!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread didn't go quite as planned haha.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Take The Cash (K.A.S.H.) - Wreckless Eric

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom