Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Some Good News

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
a piece of good news in an otherwise bad day.

W

Welsh Y'am Y'am

Can we play him and Hennessey at the same time?

M

MK Panther

a piece of good news in an otherwise bad day.

Be carefully what you say that could be seen as criticism on here:cool:. We were just unlucky today. But good news if we have a player getting back to full fitness.

D

Deleted member 3545

For a minute reading the thread title i thought it was 3 teams in the prem had gone into admin and had 30 points each deducted lol

M

Mugwump

Great news. If he can get fit in the next 2 months, and stay fit he will have a massive impact on our team. He is easily the best keeper at the club and i think his presence could be worth another 5-6 points to us this season .

W

wolfyjoe

i guarantee he wont see more than 5 games this season.

M

Mugwump

Maybe, but if he somehow manages to keep himself fit, he is by far the best goalkeeper we have. I think he would have actually took the cross they scored from yesterday. He is such a presence and i think would give the defence much more confidence then Hennesey. I`m not slating the hen, Murray is just better.

P

PeteWolf

I don't think you can say that about Murray, stress fractures aren't like most injuries, he could play 50 games and then be out for 2 years and equally 2 games and then be out for another few years again, that's just the nature of them, no telling when they'll go. It makes him a liability from a personnel point of view, you just have to take what you can get and expect no more.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news, this guy deserves his chance to fulfill his potential. His situation has been one of the saddest in football. Come on Matt we are all behind you.

B

Bevan

I'm happy for Murray, but him coming back won't make a blind bit of difference to how our season pans out.

B

Barracudawolf

True that, Hen has been one of our better and more consistent players

16Matt16

Great news for him, but I'd like to see him just non contact training and strengthening until at least January, February time. Month or so of contact training then loaned out. Then if the worse did come to the worst and we did get relegated and Henn was sold, we'd have him to soften the blow, alongside Ikeme and Marcus.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

I hope Matt makes a full return to the squad, he is such a big presence in the box and an awesome shot stopper.

He would be a huge boost.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I hope Matt makes a full return to the squad, he is such a big presence in the box and an awesome shot stopper.

He would be a huge boost.

I too would like to see this however I really feel that that is extremely unlikely. I suspect we will never see him don the goalies jumper again, sad as that is:bawling:

Back
Top Bottom