Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

so where do you come from?

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Born in Tettenhall, reside in Adelaide South Australia......... back in Wolverhampton in early October this year for the first time since 1972!

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn't there a famous Everton estate in Stafford ? may have been due to seeing walls daubed with Everton by the side of the railway line heading north through Stafford ?
Nah, some deluded soul wrote Everton estate all over the walls sometime in the 1970’s and it has been there ever since, I don’t think there has ever been a big scouse presence in Stafford.
You don’t have to believe all of the graffiti that you read on train journeys you know ;), although never underestimate the power of subliminal conditioning on your daily commute .

caradon wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Born in Claregate, now in South East Cornwall for thirty years. I gave up my ST in 2002, the strains and stresses of 450 mile round trips got too much, for very many reasons.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did you become a Wolves fan?

Its a long story but it all started in late 1982 when I bought a Shoot! magazine that happened to have a wolves team photo in it.

Then I got myself an old school pen-friend from Wolverhampton around 1985...and the rest is history :D

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its a long story but it all started in late 1982 when I bought a Shoot! magazine that happened to have a wolves team photo in it.

Then I got myself an old school pen-friend from Wolverhampton around 1985...and the rest is history :D
You ever gotten over at all?

D

Deleted member 3545

Wasn't there a famous Everton estate in Stafford ? may have been due to seeing walls daubed with Everton by the side of the railway line heading north through Stafford ?
I used to work i stafford and yes thats right dont know if it still carries that tag now

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Born near Llangynog in Powys. School at Shrewsbury. Military career took me all over.
Now split time between house in Cheshire and Anglesey.

Kentishwolf

Reaction score
Born at Cosford, grew up in Finchfield/Compton and have now spent more than half my life in the South East. Live in Gravesend, North Kent, work in London.

S

Snarlingwolf

Born in Market Drayton, Shropshire (God’s County), lived in Telford for 14 years, now living in Coven, approx 4 miles north of Molineux.
At school was surrounded by Stoke City and Liverpool fans but had watched our Cup Final win in 1960 and my dear Dad offered to take me to a real football match at Molineux......Hooked immediately by the club’s name, colour, players, the atmosphere, and the smell of the place (mainly cigar smoke).
I was therefore the only Wolves fan (as far I knew) at my early schools and always took my Wolves top in for Sports/Game lessons and it never failed to get a reaction! :)

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing glory hunter:D
If you do make it the stile is the best pub around here I’d get you a sunbeam so you don’t have to suffer lager!!

Mutchy, Bod and SYHO will probably tip off the police and I'll get arrested at heathrow :D

Pelsallwolf

Reaction score
Off topic abit but did anyone know any scouts for us back in the 60/70s?

D

Deleted member 3518

Not to my knowledge.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Originally from South Wales but now live near Newcastle upon Tyne (via London, San Diego, Birmingham and Leicester).

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Born willenhall then moved to brownhills then to pelsall and now living in prestatyn north wales.
Great grandad was a scout for wolves,he tried getting Duncan Edwards to sign but didn’t happen.
Thinking how much history and how many lives would have been changed if your Great grandad had succeeded.
On topic, born Kingswinford, moved to Wordsley when I got married, then Wordsley and we're just about to move again, to..... Wordsley.

T

Torrington wolf

Born and bred in willenhall then tamworth to linton south derbyshire now torrington north devon

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
Live in Chelmsford, originally from Grays. Lived most of my life in Essex apart from a year in Spain.

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
Born in Middlesex. Moved to Kent at 3/4 years old. Moved to Wednesbury at 8 years old (fell in love with Knowles, Wagstaffe, Parkes era Wolves) moved to Bishop Auckland at 12 years old then onto Norfolk and finally Portsmouth at 21 years old. Frequent trips to Wolvo in subsequent years laced with plenty of disappointment and a modicum of expectation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until now when, after all these years, I have genuine hope of good times. Thanks Nuno!!!

Last edited:
F

FLEET WOLF

Born in a village near Bridgnorth, student in Cheltenham, lived in Portsmouth for a couple of years and have been in the Fleet/Farnborough area of North East Hampshire ever since.

S

Staten Island Wolf

Born in Dublin moved to Vancouver. What part of Dublin, Staten!.
Raheny here...... this is long shot , any chance you from Cill Eanna?
Southsider Vancouver. Dartry, Upper rathmines. Down a boreen to the river Dodder and the old cottages that were grain stores on an estate back in the day. Shamrock Rovers territory when it was in Milltown.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverton in Bucks. Now in the Charente Maritime France since early retirement in 1999.

Brereton Wolf

Reaction score
Born in Stone....
Lived in Rugeley/ Brereton for all of my 51 years.
Work in Fradley (Lichfield) surrounded by Vile and Manure inbreds!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Born in North Wales, and have lived here all my life apart from a brief spell at uni in Kent. Family ties to Shropshire, Kent, and North Wales.
Travelled to the vast majority of home games, and many away, for 20+ years up until around 2000. It will be ten years this October since, healthwise, I was able to manage a trip to Molineux.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Born Tupelo Mississippi, now Memphis, Tenessee.

But in the real world : Born in a town called Pocklington, East Yorkshire and began supporting Wolves in 1956. Worked in York for 3 years and then went to City of Liverpool College of Education in 1966.
Taught Performing Arts in Widnes for 2 years, before moving to Harper Green School, Farnworth and lived in Bolton.
Then moved to Leeds to become Head of School and Community Drama, Holt Park, before finally moving down to Waterlooville, Hampshire, as Educational Drama Advisor for S. E. Hants, now retired.

Wolves ONLY Wolves!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom