Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

so where do you come from?

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Lichfield to London to Kitwe to London to Dunfermline to Edinburgh to Wallasey to West Kirby to Liverpool to Wirral to Cheshire.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Born in Beckenham and lived my early life in London then moved around a lot both in the UK and abroad during my working years. Despite this, I had a season ticket at Wolves for many years. I am now retired and live in Dorset in the summer and Spain for most of the winter, so I have to rely mainly on Wolves TV and Sky for live games and the Mix for gossip.

Last edited:
S

Staten Island Wolf

Wow.....me, born ‘54, lived on Howth Rd., between Ennafort and Cill Eanna. Went to St Assam’s under head master Inglesby.
.......you know any Kenny’ s from Edenmore Cres.?
Raheny had the best running club in Ireland back in the day. Did you know the Hooper brothers Dick and Pat?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raheny had the best running club in Ireland back in the day. Did you know the Hooper brothers Dick and Pat?
Sorry, names don’t ring a bell. What era are we talking about? I left Raheny in ‘72, lived in Sutton Park til ‘76 and then Vancouver.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am 100% Maltese. Have already booked to see Wolves at Chelsea on 9th March 2019. My Maltese friend who lives in London, is a Chelsea season ticket holder and he promised to give me his ticket, provided I would remain silent, no matter what. I intend to come again to Molineux towards the end of next season. Have been following Wolves since 1953, when I was 9 years old, now I am 73years old, but my flame for Wolves has never ran out of power.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raised in Tamworth. Now live in Worthing on the south coast, 200 miles from Molineux.

Try to get to home games when I am not playing cricket or football (I'm one of those who like it when our fixtures get moved from a Saturday). Try to attend most London and south coast away games too but not sure how easy it will be to get tickets to those this season.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Originally from Bilston then to Codsall and Stafford. Moved to Reading in the late seventies and still live in a village just outside Reading but thinking of moving to Devon for a change.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Ok, bit long-winded:

Great Wyrley > Ashmore Park > Penkridge > Stoke > Preston > Blackpool > Camden Town > Leytonstone > Wanstead > Canning Town > South Woodford > Leeds > Lytham > Muswell Hill > Finchley and now in Kings Langley, Herts.

I am 100 years old mind ;)
Bloody hell u get about a bit, makes me look very very boring, not moved more than 2 miles since the day I was born:)

E

Edgmond Wolf

I am mate, you started following me a while ago (and i reciprocated)... I sent you a message saying something like "I thought i'd be the last person you'd want to follow" :D
No worries
Hope you enjoy the Wolves tweets :D:D

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grew up in Telford till I was 20 then moved to Reading in 1992. Have lived here pretty much the rest of my life. Miss living so far away from home and the wolves.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bloody hell u get about a bit, makes me look very very boring, not moved more than 2 miles since the day I was born:)

Believe me Sue, you will have saved yourself a lot of stress and money compared to me so if you’re happy living where you are, as you appear to be, then you’re very lucky and have done the right thing.

I’ve just totted up and I’ve had 17 homes in the 32 years since I left home. A lot of the moves have been forced due to work and family but I have to admit to getting itchy feet quite regularly and, fatally, my wife is similar in that respect.

My son thinks we’re both mad :D

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Moved to Hereford 36 years ago when I was 6 years old! Love it here, and there's a decent smattering of Wolves fans in and around the county!

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
Coseley born. Wolverhampton raised. Now in a village called menheniot near liskeard in sunny Cornwall. But you never forget your 1st love do ya?

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm the same... In fact I don't think I've ever lived more than 2 miles from the hospital where I was born 42 years ago.

I quite like where I'm from (The nice part of Bradford :p)

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No worries
Hope you enjoy the Wolves tweets :D:D

I quite like the home and garden tweets... You're a bit of a political beast too.

Got to admit I tend to do most of my overtly political tweeting when I'm venting at Question Time and that bloody Andrew Neil straight afterwards.

R

reanswolf

I am 100% Maltese. Have already booked to see Wolves at Chelsea on 9th March 2019. My Maltese friend who lives in London, is a Chelsea season ticket holder and he promised to give me his ticket, provided I would remain silent, no matter what. I intend to come again to Molineux towards the end of next season. Have been following Wolves since 1953, when I was 9 years old, now I am 73years old, but my flame for Wolves has never ran out of power.
Top man Tarcisio!

E

Edgmond Wolf

I quite like the home and garden tweets... You're a bit of a political beast too.

Got to admit I tend to do most of my overtly political tweeting when I'm venting at Question Time and that bloody Andrew Neil straight afterwards.
Sorry about the political posts :D:D:D

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My grandad came from India in the 60s and moved to North St a stone throw away from the Mol. My dad and uncles started going to the North Bank in the late 60s. I was born in the Beeches in Tettenhall and Wolves is in my families DNA and blood. Live now in Lower Penn Wton and Four Oaks ( long story).
I was also born at the beaches, then lived in field street by the Springfield brewery,then onto Ashmore park.now reside in cheslyn hay.

Southside Wolf

Reaction score
Lived in Whittington near Lichfield all my childhood then moved to London, Kings Norton, Sheffield (used to be Sheffield wolf on another forum) and now sunny Glasgow. Grew up going to games with my Dad but best times were living in Sheffield having both Sheffield away days, Barnsley, Leeds and all the other Yorkshire teams on the doorstep! Now is another story trying to get to a couple of games a season. Family still live in Staffordshire so always get a game in (or used to) when down visiting.

Bullyroberts

Reaction score
Born and lived in wolverhampton until I was 4 then parents decided to move to Devon and I have been here ever since now live in brixham

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
Born in Cleethorpes, but lived in leafy-Surrey since before I could walk..... the Old Gold gene was inherited from my father who is from Little Wenlock

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow.....that’s kinda amazing really and impressive, especially when you probably never even saw Wolves on the telly.,at least not frequently.

Back in the 80's there was only show a week: "Big League Soccer" by Brain Moore and no I never saw wolves on it.

My penfriend used to send me newspaper cuttings from the Express and Star (and other stuff too) which was cool and then of course in 1984 Ricki Herbert signed for Wolves, RH being the first NZ professional footballer in England. So that was good for me as it got Wolves in the news over here.

Sadly Ricki's signing coincided with Wolves dropping down to Division 4 :D

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow.....me, born ‘54, lived on Howth Rd., between Ennafort and Cill Eanna. Went to St Assam’s under head master Inglesby.
.......you know any Kenny’ s from Edenmore Cres.?
I sure do or should I say did. Born '59 and moved to Edenmore when built in the early 60s. Moved away early 80s. I lived on the Crescent opposite the Church. There were Kenny's just around the corner.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sure do or should I say did. Born '59 and moved to Edenmore when built in the early 60s. Moved away early 80s. I lived on the Crescent opposite the Church. There were Kenny's just around the corner.
Too funny....
Well,when I was about 11 or so, there was a girl about my age named Sylvia Kenny who I would see most days on the way to school, (Scoil Assam....she went to the girls around the corner). First girl I was attracted to.....lol....
As a teenager went to St. Fintan’s with 2 Edenmore brothers...Keenan.

Back
Top Bottom