Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Small time Jeff strikes again.....

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe you don’t get it because your definition of ‘doing well’ is different from theirs? I’m not saying you’re wrong but don’t forget from day one they said the want Wolves to be self sustaining. With that philosophy comes financial limitations.
See, I’m lucky and have never, ever lost sight of that and that why I see the glass as 7/10 full. To me the’re doing exactly as they said they would , ( so far anyway).
Every window I see new players coming in. Every window. I’m realistic….I know we can’t afford the huge wages that the big stars get, so I don’t get my hopes up.

But the lack of goals is part of the reason some fans are annoyed at Jeff. If we were doing better, I think some of the negativity wouldn’t be so prevalent.
I wonder how Jeff views our goal drought. He‘s gotta be giving it a lot of serious thought…..like a lot!
But it's completely linked.

We aren't scoring goals because we have one adequate striker at this level right now that is coming back from a life-threatening injury. No other club has one striker who can do a job at this level. No other has two, really. We are ridiculously short in this department, without going into the fact we should've known Raul may not be the same player.

We have a midfield that lacks goals and creativity. We have two excellent midfielders in Moutinho and Neves who excel at keeping the ball and controlling play. We have nobody to run in behind, well we do, Dendoncker, but it's not his role and he's not good enough. We have no midfielder who can beat a player or do something different.

Then, as a team that can't score, we then basically give away the only player in our team that regularly beats his opponent and whether you're a fan of him or not, it's clear he offers an attacking threat. We give him away on a loan with an option and replace him with a kid.

If Mike Ashley can afford to spend £25m as he looks to sell Newcastle, the money is there for EVERY Premier League club. We can spend a bit of money if we need, because we also did nothing last year. There has to be some funds available whilst also ensuring we are self-sustaining.

Nobody necessarily wants 'big stars' either. Just a proper squad would do.

If we had recalled MGW and bought someone like Moore (I know he is now injured) or Weghorst, we'd have more creativity and a plan B, for £12m max. Would it be enough? Probably not but it would've been better than now.

I will happily bet that we are never in a position like this again, where a top 4/6 finish is very realistic in terms of the points needed to make up. It won't happen again in my opinion and they've wasted it.

I agree that we are doing well overall, us being 8th is good. However, sport/football is about dreaming and taking opportunities that come your way. Shi/Fosun not only didn't capitalise on the remarkable work of Lage and go against his advice of a bigger squad, they actually made his side worse in the short-term. It really was disgraceful to not even try.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure this is tongue in cheek, but I really enjoy talking to fans of other teams in chance meetings. When I'm wearing my Wolves hat or coat in Newcastle for work I nearly always get stopped and asked about Wolves (our iconic and easily recognisable badge helps). Everyone has been warm and friendly. Had conversations with loads of Newcastle fans, but also fans of Sunderland, Man United, Norwich, Chelsea but to name a few. Waterstones in Newcastle is a hotbed of football chat! Got talking to a Wolves fan wearing a Wolves face mask a while back and also got talking to an Irish guy who supported Linford who had visited George Best's childhood bedroom (apparently it has been restored exactly as it was in his old house) who told me about the Wolves kit on his bed.

Talking to fans of other teams in other places is nearly always a positive experience experience. Football is great for connecting strangers. Can't stand mealy mouthed fans who see supporters of all other teams as the enemy.
Agreed .
Also where I live if I didnt talk to ‘outsiders’ about football , I would not be able to talk about football.
Everyone I speak to is impressed with Wolves , speak well of Wolves , but there is not a Premier league team within 50 miles.
A lot of oldies remember the great team of the 50’s, lots support lower league teams , know their football and don’t see Wolves as competition, but many have an ‘interest‘ in a Premier League team. So for them it’s watching at small grounds and watching The Premier League on TV.

Last edited:

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm sure this is tongue in cheek, but I really enjoy talking to fans of other teams in chance meetings. When I'm wearing my Wolves hat or coat in Newcastle for work I nearly always get stopped and asked about Wolves (our iconic and easily recognisable badge helps). Everyone has been warm and friendly. Had conversations with loads of Newcastle fans, but also fans of Sunderland, Man United, Norwich, Chelsea but to name a few. Waterstones in Newcastle is a hotbed of football chat! Got talking to a Wolves fan wearing a Wolves face mask a while back and also got talking to an Irish guy who supported Linford who had visited George Best's childhood bedroom (apparently it has been restored exactly as it was in his old house) who told me about the Wolves kit on his bed.

Talking to fans of other teams in other places is nearly always a positive experience experience. Football is great for connecting strangers. Can't stand mealy mouthed fans who see supporters of all other teams as the enemy.
I wouldn’t say it was tongue in cheek exactly but yes certainly I was being extreme to make a point: I’ve explained my position on the Traore deal many times but all I’m saying here is that it may be easy to look at it from a superficial point of view as for example a fan of another club may do but they would not necessarily understand the ins and outs of it as a Wolves fan would and therefore would not realise that there was very little the club could do about Traore refusing to sign a new deal and so had to make the most of situation from a pragmatic point of view. Personally I would have explained that to the Newcastle fan in question rather than using it as another stick to beat the club with.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say it was tongue in cheek exactly but yes certainly I was being extreme to make a point: I’ve explained my position on the Traore deal many times but all I’m saying here is that it may be easy to look at it from a superficial point of view as for example a fan of another club may do but they would not necessarily understand the ins and outs of it as a Wolves fan would and therefore would not realise that there was very little the club could do about Traore refusing to sign a new deal and so had to make the most of situation from a pragmatic point of view. Personally I would have explained that to the Newcastle fan in question rather than using it as another stick to beat the club with.
Traore should have been replaced or second best kept at this vital part of the season . Its was a mad decision if only for the morale of the team , the fans and Bruno. But he had his uses to open up play and drive the team on in the later stages.
I wouldn’t say differently to anyone as that’s what I believe. You believe differently let’s hope I am wrong.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Traore should have been replaced or second best kept at this vital part of the season . Its was a mad decision if only for the morale of the team , the fans and Bruno. But he had his uses to open up play and drive the team on in the later stages.
I wouldn’t say differently to anyone as that’s what I believe. You believe differently let’s hope I am wrong.
Speaking as a fan it did not effect my morale at all and as to the team and Bruno I have no idea but at the end of the day they are all highly paid professionals and I would expect them to perform to the best of their abilities whatever the decisions the club make as to playing staff.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Speaking as a fan it did not effect my morale at all and as to the team and Bruno I have no idea but at the end of the day they are all highly paid professionals and I would expect them to perform to the best of their abilities whatever the decisions the club make as to playing staff.
It is clear you are an exceptional person and you have high standards . . For me I noticed with Nuno (and in my work) that a group of talented individuals can be no match for team spirit., and that the people at the top of an organisation are responsible for team spirit and their decision should always take that into account. It is a priceless commodity .

Last edited:

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree mate and thinking about it you’re right.

Next time someone who isn’t a Wolves fan asks me about one of our players I’m going to kick him in the balls, tie him up, throw him in the back of the car, drive to the nearest high bridge and throw the **** over the side. ****ing outsiders making conversation.
You mean you haven't done it already?

****ing newbie.

R

reanswolf

Maybe you don’t get it because your definition of ‘doing well’ is different from theirs? I’m not saying you’re wrong but don’t forget from day one they said the want Wolves to be self sustaining. With that philosophy comes financial limitations.
See, I’m lucky and have never, ever lost sight of that and that why I see the glass as 7/10 full. To me the’re doing exactly as they said they would , ( so far anyway).
Every window I see new players coming in. Every window. I’m realistic….I know we can’t afford the huge wages that the big stars get, so I don’t get my hopes up.

But the lack of goals is part of the reason some fans are annoyed at Jeff. If we were doing better, I think some of the negativity wouldn’t be so prevalent.
I wonder how Jeff views our goal drought. He‘s gotta be giving it a lot of serious thought…..like a lot!
Your lucky because you haven't invested £600 of your own money that might deprive you of a well-earned holiday once a year, or being able to afford other things for their family.

I don't think anyone simply expects lots of money to be spent, but if you are going to have to be self-sustaining (not unreasonable), then at least demonstrate to your customers that you are being sensible and can spread it out to cover obvious frailties, and not £35m on a gamble on a youth who might one day contribute something worthwhile but who at present isn't really up to standard two years on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** Shi and FOSUN. In the top 6 hunt in January and they chose to weaken our squad. They've taken the club as far as they can, we won't progress any further without fresh investment and despite the old sentiment on here expressed by some, that's the cold truth.
They absolutely haven’t taken the club as far as they can. Not even close.

The better question is have they taken the club as far as they WANT.

R

reanswolf

But it's completely linked.

We aren't scoring goals because we have one adequate striker at this level right now that is coming back from a life-threatening injury. No other club has one striker who can do a job at this level. No other has two, really. We are ridiculously short in this department, without going into the fact we should've known Raul may not be the same player.

We have a midfield that lacks goals and creativity. We have two excellent midfielders in Moutinho and Neves who excel at keeping the ball and controlling play. We have nobody to run in behind, well we do, Dendoncker, but it's not his role and he's not good enough. We have no midfielder who can beat a player or do something different.

Then, as a team that can't score, we then basically give away the only player in our team that regularly beats his opponent and whether you're a fan of him or not, it's clear he offers an attacking threat. We give him away on a loan with an option and replace him with a kid.

If Mike Ashley can afford to spend £25m as he looks to sell Newcastle, the money is there for EVERY Premier League club. We can spend a bit of money if we need, because we also did nothing last year. There has to be some funds available whilst also ensuring we are self-sustaining.

Nobody necessarily wants 'big stars' either. Just a proper squad would do.

If we had recalled MGW and bought someone like Moore (I know he is now injured) or Weghorst, we'd have more creativity and a plan B, for £12m max. Would it be enough? Probably not but it would've been better than now.

I will happily bet that we are never in a position like this again, where a top 4/6 finish is very realistic in terms of the points needed to make up. It won't happen again in my opinion and they've wasted it.

I agree that we are doing well overall, us being 8th is good. However, sport/football is about dreaming and taking opportunities that come your way. Shi/Fosun not only didn't capitalise on the remarkable work of Lage and go against his advice of a bigger squad, they actually made his side worse in the short-term. It really was disgraceful to not even try.
Bang on the money mate, agree with everything you say, and I'm sorry but the fact that Vancouver can't see these things show how detached he is from the feelings of the majority of Wolves fans.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bang on the money mate, agree with everything you say, and I'm sorry but the fact that Vancouver can't see these things show how detached he is from the feelings of the majority of Wolves fans.
He’s 100% right but according to some “we never had it as good” which was the case until 3 years ago when the purse strings were shut.

Not scoring goals up front or in midfield and relying on 4 long term injury’s coming back to fill the gaps is a joke just like the owners for the last 3 years.
Jeff said last summer the coach and the players Need a freshen up yet he **** the bed on the players part. “Trust us” he says also while telling fans again that “we have money and we will do something if the deal is right”. “It’s not ffp the money is there”

He is then contradicted by every major news reporter in the Uk saying there is no money and it’s sell to buy. We sell players for 30 mill and invest 0 and when the next window comes around we are told there is no money to spend. If the manger of our team says he needs 4/5 new players then those of us in the real word agreeing with him are right and the delusional mediocre brigade on here are happy with what we have got are wrong. Bruno Says we are very weak in areas yet some on here think they know better.

In Bruno we trust!! Fosun out

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont know why people find it so hard to understand in terms of our lack of goals this season. Raul, Silva, Traore, Trincao, Podence and even Hwang despite the few goals he has scored, offer no goal threat. You just cant have every attacking player on your books not contributing. We dont even have 50% of them contributing to them.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you a right , if I was Vancouver , and at a distance just looked at the table and compared it to the last 40 years , I would probably feel the same.
But it costs me In petrol and my ticket. (over £100 per match ) and all day to get there and back for home matches.
Since Raul was injured goals appear a luxury . As rare as rocking horse ****.
And mutch of the last two years has been tedious to watch. . Luckily lockdown was easier and cheaper !
For me there are three players that need upgrading ( and have done for two years)and they all start in the front part of the pitch.
When you score less goals than WWFC has done for 100 years and are close to beating the all-time premiership record for low goals scoring , the proof is there. We are unbalanced .
And that takes intelligence not money.

Last edited:

Queensland Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Have supported Wolves since late 1950s (Grandad took me to reserve games Notts County in Molineux St stand!). Present team play by far the finest football I’ve ever been privileged to watch. Would never have DREAMED of watching someone of Moutinho class in old gold.

All this under Jeff & Fosun. They have delivered all they promised & more! We will ALWAYS be a club outside the top 4. But so are Leicester (&they won Prem & Cup). I trust Jeff. We are seeking to be a top side but SENSIBLY run.
I saw teams in the 60s and 70s play great football. We haven’t dominated teams in this era like earlier teams did.

Why should we settle for being outside the top 4??? We have been so close to breaking that ceiling but I blame Fosun entirely for not having the foresight, guts gumption or ambition to go to that next step. Apart from City and Liverpool all the other top teams are beatable.

We were that close and Fosun have let us down - no excuses

Queensland Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
You obviously have no idea of psychological affect have you?

R

reanswolf

I don't want Fosun out, I just want a better strategy driven by key footballing decisions.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont know why people find it so hard to understand in terms of our lack of goals this season. Raul, Silva, Traore, Trincao, Podence and even Hwang despite the few goals he has scored, offer no goal threat. You just cant have every attacking player on your books not contributing. We dont even have 50% of them contributing to them.

You also can't expect to concede so little in the best league in the world without effecting your attacking contributions also

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You obviously have no idea of psychological affect have you?
if you say so

but none of us have any idea of how the players feel about things other than when they tell us and it is very easy to ascribe feelings and attitudes to them in order to support our own position: we don't know how they feel about the squad, about Traore leaving; we are told that Neves will leave in the Summer because he will be unhappy with Fosun's ambition, these things and others are bandied about on here as though they are facts when really they are pure speculation designed to back up an argument

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw teams in the 60s and 70s play great football. We haven’t dominated teams in this era like earlier teams did.

Why should we settle for being outside the top 4??? We have been so close to breaking that ceiling but I blame Fosun entirely for not having the foresight, guts gumption or ambition to go to that next step. Apart from City and Liverpool all the other top teams are beatable.

We were that close and Fosun have let us down - no excuses

60-70s and was an absolute age ago. It has little to do with the current size we are as a club.

We gulf between us, arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Manu is abosultely gigantic in every single form. Fans, salaries, infrastructure.

It's a miracle that we've remained so close to them in footballing terms. We never will be what we were all those years ago, and every year that passes those successes become more and more irrelevant, like Newcastle's pre war wins.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I have seen people accused of inconsistency and wild swings after a win or a defeat.

I thought we did brilliantly yesterday, but I am convinced Jeff/Scott with their non-knowledge and non-experience are holding us back.

I agree that Kilman and Toti have meant we don’t need a new CH but if we had stronger options in MF and upfront then I think this would be our best chance EVER to get in CL.

As it is I don’t think we’ll make it, but for consistency I’ll be happy with anything higher than 13th.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
60-70s and was an absolute age ago. It has little to do with the current size we are as a club.

We gulf between us, arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Manu is abosultely gigantic in every single form. Fans, salaries, infrastructure.

It's a miracle that we've remained so close to them in footballing terms. We never will be what we were all those years ago, and every year that passes those successes become more and more irrelevant, like Newcastle's pre war wins.
I agree about the gulf that's formed. But if we continue in a similar fashion that gulf will be bridged somewhat.

We may never be equal to those clubs in terms of fan base, reach and turnover but we can get much closer.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

We have a really solid squad of excellent technical players that has reached its ceiling around top 6-8.

We ere crying out for some magic or spark to add to the base and give us a fighting chance of getting to Europe and keeping the excellent Neves and Neto.

We failed to take that gamble and we are going to get what we deserve - nothing (apart from watching neves and Neto tear us a new one next season.

Small time in the extreme and as we now know - small time forever.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The situation from today strikes me as very similar to the one at the start of last season. Cashed in on
Jota, and never really replaced him, condemning the club to an undermanned and somewhat demoralised
squad, which got found out pretty quickly.

This is worse in my view, because of the abymsal timing, right on the cusp of a big game tomorrow, (it appears
Shi couldnt even wait the weekend out), and on the edge of Wolves' best chance of a top 4 finish in fifty years.
Yes 50 years.

Its close to impossible to understand how such a move could be sanctioned. The players wanted Adama to stay, as
did the coach, knowing his importance to the team.

Not only has Shi acted irrationally in terms of the club's interests, he has also acted directly against the express wishes
of the manager and players.

Not how you build a happy organisation.

The alternative was to retain the player, and move him on in the summer when the trainer had time to develop
a replacement, and everyone's happy.

Shockingly stupid.
Its not like it was even hard to work out what was going to happen, easily predictable from mid-January.

We stayed in the chase for a top 6/4 place until late February, then the cumulative effect of losing Adama, and
injuries to other key players took their toll. Followed by tensions between coach and squad.

The deeper problem here is these opportunities for clubs like Wolves are hard to create in the Premier environment. A lot of different elements have to fall into place, in terms of coach, squad, transfers, youth/age mix, reasonable ambition, etc, etc, for an aspirational club to get to that 6th/7th place to then make the next climb up to the peak group.

I share the general suspicion that Wolves' 5 year upwards cycle may well now be over and a period of rebuilding is required. The only way that could be avoided would be an ambitious and successful summer, in terms of transfers, either a new coach or a revitalisation of Bruno's r'ship with the squad, announcement of stadium devpt, or some combination of those things.

But failing to fully commit to the potential of that remarkable run from September to February looks like terrible leadership by Shi.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The situation from today strikes me as very similar to the one at the start of last season. Cashed in on
Jota, and never really replaced him, condemning the club to an undermanned and somewhat demoralised
squad, which got found out pretty quickly.

This is worse in my view, because of the abymsal timing, right on the cusp of a big game tomorrow, (it appears
Shi couldnt even wait the weekend out), and on the edge of Wolves' best chance of a top 4 finish in fifty years.
Yes 50 years.

Its close to impossible to understand how such a move could be sanctioned. The players wanted Adama to stay, as
did the coach, knowing his importance to the team.

Not only has Shi acted irrationally in terms of the club's interests, he has also acted directly against the express wishes
of the manager and players.

Not how you build a happy organisation.

The alternative was to retain the player, and move him on in the summer when the trainer had time to develop
a replacement, and everyone's happy.

Shockingly stupid.
We did replace Jota, with Fabio. The money spent wasn't too short from the price of the sale. Was it a good replacement? Certainly not, but that's down to poor recruitment and awful decision making.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We did replace Jota, with Fabio. The money spent wasn't too short from the price of the sale. Was it a good replacement? Certainly not, but that's down to poor recruitment and awful decision making.
We signed Silva a decent amount of time before Jota. I don't think it was linked. Once a team like Liverpool came in that was it. Add to the fact essentially Hoever was part of the deal, then the rest of the money was spent on Semedo. That was my interpretation of the Jota deal. Had he not gone, I think we would have gone for that young Portuguese wing back who looked good actually, albeit youtube.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
What has happened to our Jeff? Not a squeak out of him for a good while. After being humiliated by the "Generational Talent" Golden Boy Fabio Silva 35M quid con job and the debacle with Adama and Barcelona, maybe he's done. Those two alone has lost Wolves around 50M quid (Silva worth maybe 5M and Adama perhaps 10M now). On top of that there's the 4M lost by dropping to 10th.
Fosun are a business and in business, it's financials (profits) that count. So I wouldnt be at all surprised if we've seen the last of him.

Last edited:

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has happened to our Jeff? Not a squeak out of him for a good while. After being humiliated by the "Generational Talent" Golden Boy Fabio Silva 35M quid con job and the debacle with Adama and Barcelona, maybe he's done. Those two alone has lost Wolves around 50M quid (Silva worth maybe 5M and Adama perhaps 10M now). On top of that there's the 4M lost by dropping to 10th.
Fosun are a business and in business, it's financials (profits) that count. So I wouldnt be at all surprised if we've seen the last of him.
Dont forget Cutrone.. 16-18 million, plus a 4 year contract on massive wages.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d imagine you’re a 100 million miles off to be honest. He’s an integral part of Fosun leisure sector. He’s doing exactly the job they want from him.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Re: your last paragraph, I think our latest results indicated a small profit and in contrast with many others we did significantly better so I don’t think Fosun will be binning him for that reason. I would also suggest that they will assess Silva over the length of his contract rather than two years.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Our board are that thick wolves will prob ask Barcelona for traore to be part of the deal for neves even though he's our player

Wow! So much disrespect. The Adama deal was to give him the chance to show how good he apparently is according to some on here and ultimately get us EUR 30m which nobody else would pay in their right mind. Problem is he's crap and now doesn't even have an impact for his dream club. If he was as good as some say we'd be thanking Fosun for getting a large value from an overhyped runner with little end product who didn't want to be here.

Fosun are thick? Check the other thread......we seem to be climbing in stature and financial strength. Won the Championship and 3 top half prem finishes in 4 years with an FA and Europa run thrown in. Yes we need to kick on but give your head a wobble, they are not thick.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow! So much disrespect. The Adama deal was to give him the chance to show how good he apparently is according to some on here and ultimately get us EUR 30m which nobody else would pay in their right mind. Problem is he's crap and now doesn't even have an impact for his dream club. If he was as good as some say we'd be thanking Fosun for getting a large value from an overhyped runner with little end product who didn't want to be here.

Fosun are thick? Check the other thread......we seem to be climbing in stature and financial strength. Won the Championship and 3 top half prem finishes in 4 years with an FA and Europa run thrown in. Yes we need to kick on but give your head a wobble, they are not thick.
He had an impact until Dembele decided to suddenly become the player that they paid £130m for.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Of course he did. People seem to be missing this very important point.

Such an impact that they don't want him? He did what Adama always does. Flies out the traps with some great early performances and then fizzles out.

Ultimately this isn't an Adama thread so not the place to debate our clearly different opinions. I respect yours however and will leave it at that.

I simply can't agree to call our owners thick given the trajectory over the last few years. I understand some would like them to put more money in but let's look at Fulham, Villa and Everton in recent years. It doesn't guarantee yet anything.

I would have liked 2 to 3 players for the spine in January and I really think we may have made Europa. Problem is we don't know the timing and constraints and perhaps they were tied up until summer. Hwang seemed an odd deal but perhaps it is reaping us rewards in other areas I.e. recognition in Korea and the timing perhaps eases some financial log jam later. All assumptions for sure but I really do think (or hope?!) there is a plan in place and we just need to wait and see.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Totally agree with this. Whilst the last few months of the season were disappointing, overall the last 4 or 5 seasons are indisputably our most successful for a very long time. Despite this, there are a large number of posters on here who knock our owners and management team at every opportunity.

Personally, I don’t think Jeff Shi gets the credit he deserves. Are Fosun perfect? Of course not ... but we should know that there are a lot worse out there. We need to be careful what we wish for.

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But its not as if we are missing chances - we arent creating chances, thats the main problem . Although we did create against Liverpool tbf.

Back
Top Bottom