Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sheffield Wednesday Tango

R

reanswolf

Wendie fans don’t like him
I got this impression too.
He must have been on something, to be playing the fool non-stop for 90 minutes like that must be bad for his health.
He wasn't really being abusive to the South Bank, just going through a repeated range of little gestures.
But fair play to him for taking the ****-takes about his dick and salads, and then clapping the Wolves fans so obviously for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4453

Hey its still OK to wear a wolves shirt once you hit 20 and over :)

just saying

whats with this thing about not wearing shirts once your not a kid anymore?

Don't grow too old too fast I say: you're only here for a limited time!

I've heard this said by various other people too and like you I don't get it. Maybe people think too much about what other people think tbh I dunno. I have no shame so couldn't give a hoot.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was told at a very young age by a battle hardened Villa fan (the old mans best friend) that when you choose your team you never change. The only exception I will make is when one of us converts someone to be a Wolves fan (which I've done on a few occasions). Lets face it at the end of the day you have to forgive their stupidity as they should have been one of us in the first place!

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey its still OK to wear a wolves shirt once you hit 20 and over :)

just saying

whats with this thing about not wearing shirts once your not a kid anymore?

Don't grow too old too fast I say: you're only here for a limited time!

Each to their own but I just think once you're over a certain age, the wearing of replica shirts should stop. They make them in size xxxxl for christs sake!
There was an obese man in his 50's who lived in a village I used to live. He not only had a shirt, he also had the number 8 on the back with 'we' above it and 'albion' below.
Do you have a name and number on the back of your replica shirt?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Each to their own but I just think once you're over a certain age, the wearing of replica shirts should stop. They make them in size xxxxl for christs sake!
There was an obese man in his 50's who lived in a village I used to live. He not only had a shirt, he also had the number 8 on the back with 'we' above it and 'albion' below.

I feel the same about any male over 25 with an earring.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes I do

It is there's a number 5 and it says "Herbert"

And I feel absolutely no shame

Actually the shirt gets heaps of positive comments whenever I wear it because everyone who knows a thing or two about footy in NZ knows who Ricki Herbert is and wants to have a yarn about wolves

:D

I still like Motorhead too!

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Countdown to OT ....5..4..3..2...1

No time for the bloke, but totally out of order to do that to him (although I imagine they had no idea anyone would know who is was).

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
paul-g-2.jpg

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Also just noticed he had a character witness from the lead singer of Reverend and the Makers, who himself is a top bloke :D

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he wins his legal case, as the cover is an outrage! He seemed on good form when spotting on the Wembley concourse, in the middle of about 5 stewards who were keen for a chat

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“He added: "I just think it's ridiculous that somebody can do something like that with nobody's knowledge. I haven't got a clue how they have done it or where they have got the photo from that they used

Says the man who makes himself the prize prat week in week out in environments where there are literally thousands of cameras.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“He added: "I just think it's ridiculous that somebody can do something like that with nobody's knowledge. I haven't got a clue how they have done it or where they have got the photo from that they used

Says the man who makes himself the prize prat week in week out in environments where there are literally thousands of cameras.
As maybe but if someone took your photo then super imposed it and claimed on a publication you’re a possible xenophobe you’d accept it?

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As maybe but if someone took your photo then super imposed it and claimed on a publication you’re a possible xenophobe you’d accept it?
Of course not, but sometimes you make yourself a target.

Back
Top Bottom