Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season over

S

ShropshireLad

TBH, guys, the missus has just called to ask if I want to see a film called "Shame" with Carey Mulligan she says she has on "record" about a sex addict. So I reckon that's a decent antidote to most of my anxiety this evening and the coffee and alcohol will help so I'll shut up for now. :cool:

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Focus on staying up now
We never had a prayer of the play offs. We wont win the fa cup either. The season was "over" in september. Personally i dont care as long as we get some exciting games and decent football which we have recently. We cant win every game. We have 5 at home in a row now. I doubt we will win all 5. 5 good games and maybe 3 wins would be fine by me

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been saying all this year that reaching the play-offs was never going to happen.
All I expect from Lambert and the players is to finish this season consistently playing a lot better than we did today.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The bottom 3 still have to come to Molineux.Let us hope none of those will determine our destiny in a negative way,

S

ShropshireLad

TBH, guys, the missus has just called to ask if I want to see a film called "Shame" with Carey Mulligan she says she has on "record" about a sex addict. So I reckon that's a decent antidote to most of my anxiety this evening and the coffee and alcohol will help so I'll shut up for now. :cool:
I CAN'T recommend that film at all. It went crazy towards the end...seedy and gruesome. :eek:o_O:(

Glad to be back to football before MotD.

T

Torcher

Villa have more of a chance of going down than Wolves. Haven't once been the better side in any games since Bruce came in, and when games were won, it was because of moments of individual brilliance rather than good team displays. Lost six of the last seven away games, bottom of the form table, and only eight points clear of the bottom three in the league. And all that with one of, if not the most expensively assembled squads in the history of the Championship. I'd rather have Lambert than Bruce right now.

Back
Top Bottom