Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Not convinced about Sasa, please, please, please prove me wrong!

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing a striker in front of the goal.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Can’t beat an old favourite!

Sasa, Sasa give us a wave

Sasa….give us a wave.

Oh…hang~on, he’s not even on the bench!

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t beat an old favourite!

Sasa, Sasa give us a wave

Sasa….give us a wave.

Oh…hang~on, he’s not even on the bench!
Give us a wave?

I'm on the back row of the Billy Wright and I expect he'll be able to shake my hand when he's on the pitch.

(He's a tall lad, apparently)

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So he's not signed yet but who's joining in with me in a pre Southampton Hogshead singalong. *I'm tone deaf.

One dream, one soul
One prize, one goal
One golden glance of what should be
It's Sasa Kalajdic

Queen "it's a kinda magic"
It's good, but is it Sasa Kalafrajgiclisticexpialidoeshus.....?

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I look at this kid the more I like him, is that because I am desperately clutching at straws?

No, I don't think so. I genuinely think he could be a success, you don't score 23 goals in 57 appearances in the Bundesliga or 4 in 15 internationally unless you can play and have a something about you.

People talk about having a Bully or Owen type player, but we have Guedes who is a bit inbetween the two.

I am delighted if it all goes through.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope he’s good…..I really do.
It’s great to see you guys enjoying this latest signing. It’s like some love-in. I felt the same way when Nunes landed but can’t get excited yet.
Last 4 games has taken some of the wind out of me and just looking at the table is lousy.

I‘m dreading Bournemouth.
Who ****ed on your chips. I thought you were the happiest of clappers?

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like the look of him. Decent value considering Newcastle paid £25m for Chris Wood in Jan and he looks a better player than him.

As we all know, the first goal is key in the Premier League. Over the last few years, I've lost count of the number of games where we've missed glaring headed opportunities at 0-0 (Silva, Jimenez, Nunes in the last two games). Kalajdzic should help here but will hopefully bring a lot more to the table beside and Raul will have genuine competition for the shirt now.

Slight concern over his injury record but hopefully he passes his medical with flying colours and is in the squad for Southampton if not before

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

And then (as I understand from the lads on the VfB Stuttgart fan forum) he took the train from LHR to sunny Wolverhampton... all a bit too bizarre for me.

They generally seem to think he's a nice guy and had a good 20/21 season but as he's been injured for approx 50% of the time they're quite excited to see some new blood (much as we are I suppose)... and they seem to think the PL may be a bit of a step up for him and he'll probably end up on the bench when fit.

Proof is, of course, in the pudding... In Scott we trust

Last edited by a moderator:

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus Elvis, You are even older than me. Can you still walk? You are even old enough to know that Gene Vincent was realy the king of Rocknroll. One of the few people to know who Charlie Gracie was? As a kid to support the best team in the world. :D
Hi O.W.
Yes I remember seeing Gene Vincent perform back in the '60s at Bridlington Spa Ballroom.
Standing right at front when a girl asked me to touch the stirrup on his leg. I duly obliged and she then grabbed my hand and kissed it !
He was on the same bill as Little Richard, who gave a stunning performance.
I was also fortunate to see Billy Fury perform in York, along with Freddie Cannon and The Big Bopper.
And how about another blast from the past, Charlie Feathers!
Fond memories indeed!!

Back
Top Bottom