Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sasa Kalajdzic

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really struggling to get excited about this one. He seems the exact opposite of what this team needs (someone with pace who can make those runs in behind). This guy seems to catch up with play 2 phases later, then finds himself in the right place to scuff them all in.

Hope he proves me wrong and sends some humble pie in my direction.
This!!

Fingers crossed he proves us wrong

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to be signing this guy but I still believe we need another out and out centre forward

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Liverpool as our replacement for Neves….and Leeds as our replacement for Hwang….and Sky Sports as this frees up Jorge Mendes to do a deal for United.
Hope they are all wrong, but ... can't see us exiting this window without loosing something, more than Bolly, Adama or Hwang. Maybe that's just pessimistic, but I fear the good news will be balanced out before Thursday.

Reaction score
Really?
Patricio £15m
Neves £15m
Neto £15m
Jota £12m
Donk £12m
Boly £10m
RAN £10m
Mouts £5m
Yes really.

Patricio was cheap deal because of the situation at sporting at the time and him effectively terminating his own contract but we still lost roughly £5m on him.

Neves, Neto, Jota and RAN all joined as teenagers with a lot of potential but we’re by no means the finished article.

Boly and Donk were both worth roughly what we paid.

Moutinho is the exception and was probably so cheap because of his age but he seems to get better and better, even so I doubt we would get much of a fee if we were to sell him.

This lad isn’t a teenager, he’s 25 with plenty of experience for club and country. If he was anything special we wouldn’t be paying £15m for him, he’d be £60/70/80m. Look how much Isak went for and he was out scored by Willian Jose last season.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he’s good…..I really do.
It’s great to see you guys enjoying this latest signing. It’s like some love-in. I felt the same way when Nunes landed but can’t get excited yet.
Last 4 games has taken some of the wind out of me and just looking at the table is lousy.

I‘m dreading Bournemouth.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he’s good…..I really do.
It’s great to see you guys enjoying this latest signing. It’s like some love-in. I felt the same way when Nunes landed but can’t get excited yet.
Last 4 games has taken some of the wind out of me and just looking at the table is lousy.

I‘m dreading Bournemouth.
To be fair, I'm just happy we have a different striker. We need something different up top.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think this lad might win us a few penalties with defenders grappling

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The last bargain basement striker we signed for £15m has just left for next to nothing after scoring 3 goals.
I seem to remember a bargain basement striker we once signed for a few tens of thousands, who wasn't good enough for a despised local outfit. Can't quite recall what happened next.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think this lad might win us a few penalties with defenders grappling
Probably go the other way. Whenever Crouch played international tournaments he was penalised even though it was him being fouled. Referees would penalise him if his arm touched an opening as they assumed he was getting lift from the oppo.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain I was the first person to mention Sasa's name on the Mix, on the 7th August. This is what it must feel like to walk in the shoes of The Heron for a day! :cool::tearsofjoy:

Maybe this signing proves Molineux Insider was actually Sellars, and that's why he's not been heard from for the last few weeks - his pub chats and social media discrepancies were finally enough for Jeff!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to be signing this guy but I still believe we need another out and out centre forward
Agree. I know these fox in a box CFs don't grow on trees but for me we need a Bully or Kevin Phillips type who plays in the area and knows instinctively where the net is. I feel Jimenez's best days are now well behind him so this guy will be our main spear-head this season.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain I was the first person to mention Sasa's name on the Mix, on the 7th August. This is what it must feel like to walk in the shoes of The Heron for a day! :cool::tearsofjoy:

Maybe this signing proves Molineux Insider was actually Sellars, and that's why he's not been heard from for the last few weeks - his pub chats and social media discrepancies were finally enough for Jeff!
When did MolineuxInsider mention Kalajdzic? Wasn't it about a 'loan to buy striker from the Bundesliga'? Seemed to be referring to Werner going to Leipzig and us getting Silva.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
For 20m no way, there is much better out there to be had! Injury prone.

Push the boat out and go for someone like Sasa Kalajdzic from Stuttgart
August 2021, move over Scott. Although hoping the injury prone bit isn't the reason he's not got a move to any of the other clubs linked (pretty much everyone!)

Last edited:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also me, WIK !
July 7th 1945!
We're in good company !!
Jesus Elvis, You are even older than me. Can you still walk? You are even old enough to know that Gene Vincent was realy the king of Rocknroll. One of the few people to know who Charlie Gracie was? As a kid to support the best team in the world. :D

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This lad isn’t a teenager, he’s 25 with plenty of experience for club and country. If he was anything special we wouldn’t be paying £15m for him, he’d be £60/70/80m. Look how much Isak went for and he was out scored by Willian Jose last season.

He's only got one year left on his contact, which obviously reduces the fee.

Back
Top Bottom