Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Santiago Bueno Signing

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Genuine as i didn’t watch the game but I understand they managed many shots on goal, were they speculative or was our 3 not solid?
They were speculative from what I saw in extended highlights. Their xG was under 0.5 on The Athletic (Wolves had 2.2 iirc).

They had a potshot from 25 out hit the post that Bentley might have had covered, and then Bentley had a good save off a freekick from the same distance-ish. That was more or less it.

Don't know how much it really says about the solidity of a 3cb formation. I suspect GON might try it against Liverpool. Would be surprised to see it vs Palace. Seems like it would be asking to get overrun in midfield.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuine as i didn’t watch the game but I understand they managed many shots on goal, were they speculative or was our 3 not solid?
Many shots? Two long range efforts that hit the woodwork, otherwise didn't look remotely like scoring.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
I've seen one or 2 of this guy's vids from his bedroom on YouTube. He looks about 15 and is waiting for his Mum to shout out 'it's bedtime now David'! How does he know so much and is he the guy in the photo above with a camera hanging around B'ham airport on the off chance a player arrives?! I need to know!
Him and the Talking Wolves team do excellent work. The pieces they did with Ruddy and Saïss were top notch.

He obviously gets fed from some decent enough source/s… they may not be grade 1 journalist ITKs but pretty good for a fan channel. They even had the King signing before anyone else.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Him and the Talking Wolves team do excellent work. The pieces they did with Ruddy and Saïss were top notch.

He obviously gets fed from some decent enough source/s… they may not be grade 1 journalist ITKs but pretty good for a fan channel. They even had the King signing before anyone else.
He's obviously onto all the big signings then?! He must have been signed before David's bed-time!

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
He's obviously onto all the big signings then?! He must have been signed before David's bed-time!

You should contact him to let him know that he looks too young, and that you disapprove of those working to create content from their bedrooms.

I’m sure that when he learns this off some faceless troll on an Internet forum he’ll quickly realize the error in his ways and pack it all in to appease you.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You should contact him to let him know that he looks too young, and that you disapprove of those working to create content from their bedrooms.

I’m sure that when he learns this off some faceless troll on an Internet forum he’ll quickly realize the error in his ways and pack it all in to appease you.
I was trying to think of a reply to his post so thanks for putting what i wanted to say so eloquently.

Golden Wanderer

Groupie
Reaction score

He's also the current Wolves researcher on Football Manager so may know someone at the club. I had a contact when I did it.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen one or 2 of this guy's vids from his bedroom on YouTube. He looks about 15 and is waiting for his Mum to shout out 'it's bedtime now David'! How does he know so much and is he the guy in the photo above with a camera hanging around B'ham airport on the off chance a player arrives?! I need to know!

You sound like a right burk here pal, give it a rest.

The lads on that channel do there best, genuinely love what they do and do a very good job at it.
We should encourage and embrace young Wolves people like that, not belittle them!!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You try an attempt at humour on here and it always gets the same reaction. As if how you look or where you record makes any difference; ****ing hell, lighten up people.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You try an attempt at humour on here and it always gets the same reaction. As if how you look or where you record makes any difference; ****ing hell, lighten up people.

Nah, you’re just not funny. Come across as a bitter old man.

Dave (through talking wolves) is an excellent aggregator of information. Their podcast is informative and entertaining and every once in a while they get a genuine piece of news from other sources such as Journalists of varying degrees of reliability. They have contacts at the club and work with them on smaller projects as well as being consulted for BBC articles.

He’s also a thoroughly nice guy.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
People saying you're not funny but you telling posters to lighten up - funniest thing I've seen on here in ages. ;)

Seriously, these guys might be young (everyone under 40 looks young to me now), but they know their stuff and love the club.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is it that some older people, who would massively offended by age critical comments made about them, feel entitled to do exactly that themselves towards young people?

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Humour or not, trying to constantly belittle folks who have worked there way into the journalism industry, really doesn’t show you in a good way.

Dave is a nice man and he and Talking Wolves are building an impressive following,

If you don’t like it, then don’t say anything in the circumstances!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Humour or not, trying to constantly belittle folks who have worked there way into the journalism industry, really doesn’t show you in a good way.

Dave is a nice man and he and Talking Wolves are building an impressive following,

If you don’t like it, then don’t say anything in the circumstances!

Surely your last comment applies to us all. If you don't like what the guy says, just don't comment.

T

TheConcourse

Just read online that one of his weaknesses is pace. Little bit disappointed to read that. We badly need PACE at the back.
Surprised by that, he seemed pretty quick on YouTube. That said, I think we’re going full circle here to a back 3 with deeper CB’s and more aggressive full backs.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read online that one of his weaknesses is pace. Little bit disappointed to read that. We badly need PACE at the back.

Yeah, strengths are aerial and in traditional defensive duties. Think Elvedi has different but complementary strengths, including they can both play full back but each on different sides, so if we sign both, then we have a good blend.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well I was there and I can assure you hardly any of them were memorable!!
According to the stats of the game of the 12 shots none were on target. From what I've read and seen there might arguably have been one on target, but nothing more.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good stuff.
Summer window cleaning up.
It looks better doesn´t it..and Tommy Doyle on his way in as well.
The march towards 40 points continues.

Back
Top Bottom