Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sami Khedira

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wouldn't turn my nose up at khedira - an absolute champion would be great to have him in to manage the workload for moutinho neves.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he’s past it/legs have gone, then no.
If he’s not, incredible signing, look at Moutinho.

Can’t claim to watch enough Italian football or have intimate knowledge of his surgeries to know which it is.
Having class rather than average rotation options are one of the key ingredients of the top sides.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On another thread it was mentioned we were after a HUGE name. Regardless of everyone's opinions he is no doubt a HUGE name.

Are the pieces of our window coming together? Cutrone, Dias and Khedira? Fits our model. 2 young prospects with the world at their feet with a class act in his twighlight for balance.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any 32 year old needs to be playing regularly to stay sharp. The idea Khedira would be good cover is nonsense. I give you Oleg Luzny who played 30 games for Arsenal the season before we signed him and played well. We didn’t play him much so when he did he was so far away from match fitness it was comical.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Any 32 year old needs to be playing regularly to stay sharp. The idea Khedira would be good cover is nonsense. I give you Oleg Luzny who played 30 games for Arsenal the season before we signed him and played well. We didn’t play him much so when he did he was so far away from match fitness it was comical.

He was about 45 wasn’t he?

D

Deleted member 5910

No, Neves is our identity
Totally agree. Neves also strikes me as very happy at the club, and in the area itself with his young family. The only way he goes is if Fosun accept some ridiculous £90m+ fee for him.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talksport saying sources at the mol are saying there's nothing in this one

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
On another thread it was mentioned we were after a HUGE name. Regardless of everyone's opinions he is no doubt a HUGE name.

Are the pieces of our window coming together? Cutrone, Dias and Khedira? Fits our model. 2 young prospects with the world at their feet with a class act in his twighlight for balance.
Adrian Monk (The HUGE one instigator) also said the HUGE name had already been mentioned.

So, has Khedira been mentioned in said thread or do we put this one to bed Fred?

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Adrian Monk (The HUGE one instigator) also said the HUGE name had already been mentioned.

So, has Khedira been mentioned in said thread or do we put this one to bed Fred?

Saying huge without the caps just seems a little lacklustre!!

Karl Price

Groupie
Reaction score

He later changed this to something along the lines of "I've seen his name mentioned on this forum somewhere".
Which is why he then got a fair bit of stick for changing his story.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel like Khedira and Lemina are fall back options if a potential deal falls through elsewhere. Not sure who we’re after, but clearly we need another midfielder, ideally a #10 but the quality of player is ultimately the most important factor given the strength of our midfield already.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth do YOU know what sources a radio station has and where ? You really have no idea you're just guessing.

Probably because everyone else in the media have said it’s impossible to get anything out of Wolves this season.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Independent, Mail, Mirror and Metro all saying Khedira was spotted (photographed) at the Emirates Stadium today for Arsenal v Lyon.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Independent, Mail, Mirror and Metro all saying Khedira was spotted (photographed) at the Emirates Stadium today for Arsenal v Lyon.
Yeah looking increasingly likely to be a free transfer to Arsenal. I think Wolves are looking for the u23 kind of player who we can make profit on so this rumour never started

C

Craddockinho

Sami Khedira cannot run.

Obviously tremendous experience, but that is quite a hurdle to overcome physically.

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Arsenal boss Unai Emery has ruled out a move for reported Wolves target Sami Khedira.

“Khedira is a very good player but this is the first time I have heard his name mentioned."

Interesting he is uk...I do wonder about this one...

F

Flynn

Juventus have been playing pre-season games in Singapore, China and South Korea. If Khedira is in London then it suggests he is off somewhere. Doesn't mean us of course, but it is weird to let your player do his own thing.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't he a bit more of the same with Neves and Mouts? At aged 32, we might get a season or two out of him if he can still do the box to box stuff but isn't he a bit injury prone? And I recall Bastian Schweinsteiger wasn't exactly a huge success for Manure despite his excellent record.

Last edited:

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was supposedly spotted at the Emirates, but then again Hitler and Bormann were supposedly spotted in Argentina.

All three of them were actually on their way to Wolverhampton.

M

Mr Wolf

Isn't he a bit more of the same with Neves and Mouts? At aged 32, we might get a season or two out of him if he can still do the box to box stuff but isn't he a bit injury prone? And I recall Bastian Schweinsteiger wasn't exactly a huge success for Manure despite his excellent record.
Agree.

Mouthino has always been a different type of player, tenacious, battling Khedira not so much. At Juve he’s got 3/4 world class players around him supporting him, I can’t see him coming in & just stepping up to PL pace/style like Moutinho did.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was supposedly spotted at the Emirates, but then again Hitler and Bormann were supposedly spotted in Argentina.

Tupac on his way from Cuba as we speak too.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree.

Mouthino has always been a different type of player, tenacious, battling Khedira not so much. At Juve he’s got 3/4 world class players around him supporting him, I can’t see him coming in & just stepping up to PL pace/style like Moutinho did.

Would be a bench filler at best I'd have thought.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What positions do they play. Are they good at penalties

Back
Top Bottom