Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sami Khedira

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
and Moise Kean too? Seems very far fetched (the Kean deal, Raiola)

Khedira at 32 wouldn't be out of reach for where we are now I suppose

Sky Italia appears to be the source

P

Paul1983

Dicky ticker and hardly any games last season.

Great in his day. Great if he has further days to give

Wswolf

Reaction score
Scraping the barrell we must be on transfer target 100

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if Nuno could see him as competition for Coady in the middle of the back three.

M

Mr Wolf

Not quite the midfield creative goalscoring force I expected 2 months ago.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People writing off Sami Khedira as if we’re Manchester ******g City. If we can get him, he’d be a superb addition and he can play both sitting in midfield and in a back three.

Would add ridiculous depth which is what the people say we need. Though obviously we need attacking-minded players too.

A winner. Suspect his wages will be huge though and he’ll probably go to America or China.

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have I seriously just read negative comments about the possibility of Sami ******* Khedira coming to Wolves?

**** me its like watching a conversation with 13 year olds from DR Congo on YouTube.

It would he an incredible signing. Obviously. It would be a short term thing, clearly.

You know we're in the Europa League (nearly) this season yes? And could do with added experience for a number of games. Maybe from a World Cup and multiple title winner who is seriously good?

drewsie

Groupie
Reaction score
Have I seriously just read negative comments about the possibility of Sami ******* Khedira coming to Wolves?

**** me its like watching a conversation with 13 year olds from DR Congo on YouTube.

It would he an incredible signing. Obviously. It would be a short term thing, clearly.

You know we're in the Europa League (nearly) this season yes? And could do with added experience for a number of games. Maybe from a World Cup and multiple title winner who is seriously good?

The mind boggles mate. Doesn’t matter who we are linked with or who we sign. There will be some prat pouring cold water all over it.

D

Deleted member 5635

The negative comments are probably a concern about his age rather than pedigree.
I feel it's the one position we are well stocked in defensive midfield and feel a creative/goal scoring midfielder would be a lot more beneficial. It's probably paper talk anyway.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good grief. One of those occasions when no news is better than bad news.

Milijas

Reaction score
Watched him alot at madrid and he was class.. anyone noticed how much his goals to games has improved at Juve? Banging in 1 in 4 in the league gerrimin!! Age is a number ask Rui and Joao 2 of our best! Yes please

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He had a lot of injuries last year including knee injuries and a heart condition. Only played 10 Seria A games

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Khedira is over his injuries he could be a massive influence for us on and off the pitch
Even if he only played half the matches similar to Kompany at City still a massive influence.

C

CzechWolf

Errrrr yes please! It's not that many years since Eggert Jonsson, can't believe anyone could turn their nose up at this.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Wolves, Besiktas or the MLS. Says it all.

Kean would be an amazing signing, Khedira in 2019 would not be.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Nah mate, we are seriously scraping the barrell with this loser ... Has he even won the Asian cup? I doubt it.

D

Deleted member 3751

Not sure about this and the Kean link. Nothing to do with the quality of the players, it just whiffs of a precursor to Juve launching a raid for Neves

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about this and the Kean link. Nothing to do with the quality of the players, it just whiffs of a precursor to Juve launching a raid for Neves

It sure does unfortunately.

I’m the last to pant-wet about our players leaving, but that’s the size of club that’s hard to say no to, rather than a United in crisis.
Serial title winners, deep in CL every season, that his idol played for and national hero still does...yup that one worries me.
And one of the few that don’t give a **** when Jeff says ‘100m or do one’ they just pay it, like for a 33 year old Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom