Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saiss to Liverpool?

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He started in Belgium’s last game. And got an assist.

But don’t let facts get in the way of your nonsense.
Is that right now?

I think he’d be better at the back, deal with it. I liked him there when he covered for Boly. He doesn’t help the attack so he may as well focus on defending.

Reaction score
My red supporting buddy has texted me with this titbit, supposedly two medicals booked at their place.
Saiss and Mustafi.
Origi to us on loan

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My red supporting buddy has texted me with this titbit, supposedly two medicals booked at their place.
Saiss and Mustafi.
Origi to us on loan

Don’t want him to go but would take that. Seems strange with us signing Jose though. Can’t see us playing 2 strikers

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like this rumour has some legs. If they get Saiss for £5m - payable by 2039 - I'll not be surprised.

Origi is absolute gash.

Reaction score
Don’t want him to go but would take that. Seems strange with us signing Jose though. Can’t see us playing 2 strikers
Bostin.
I’m not sure if it’s true, but my mate is adamant it’s happening, with Origi on a six month loan

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss and Mustafi.
Origi to us on loan
There is a Saisse to Liverpool thread already.....with over 80 posts
just in case you didn’t notice

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cutrone definitely going to Valencia (according to Fabrizio, so is true), so we need another striker.

From LFC perspective, he can play in defence until their defenders are back fit, then he can slot into midfield, Klopp looked at him before as a midfielder so it even makes sense football-wise.

Let's see next couple days.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if wolves are looking to upgrade players this would be one of them

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if wolves are looking to upgrade players this would be one of them
It's ironic though, even if l might to some extent agree, that you are saying that about a player apparently linked with the current Champions..... We live in strange times....

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone else think this might be happening? This feels a bit like Doherty to Spurs to me...
I do. Liverpool will be signing someone to cover their injuries and Saiss wouldn't be their worst option.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone else think this might be happening? This feels a bit like Doherty to Spurs to me...

I think he's just got a slight injury

It would be odd to let him go given our form and position and given what he brings to the table in terms of character and experience. Kilman's only recently edged him out of the side and unclear who Nuno sees as first-choice LCB still

If Saiss were to go, and Coady, Boly or Kilman get injured, we'd be desperately light. Dendoncker could be moved to RCB but that would leave us physically light in midfield. Saiss is the only cover for Coady in the middle of the back 3 too.

I mean maybe it could happen if we end up getting Oxlade-Chamberlain as part of a deal but I think it's unlikely and we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone has asked on another thread what characters do we have to get out of this bad run. Saiss would be one of those and after already wrecking our season with the Jota sale it just wouldn‘t surprise me if we don’t put Liverpool’s shortcomings ahead of our own.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's ironic though, even if l might to some extent agree, that you are saying that about a player apparently linked with the current Champions..... We live in strange times....
Saiss is a great squad player, but Doherty was more important. Spurs fans would give doc away at the moment, our strength was as a team, we are losing that strength

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss is a great squad player, but Doherty was more important. Spurs fans would give doc away at the moment, our strength was as a team, we are losing that strength
Sounds like, if the post about Jota and the Bennett situation elsewhere is accurate, a lot of damage was done last season off the field.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like, if the post about Jota and the Bennett situation elsewhere is accurate, a lot of damage was done last season off the field.
It certainly looks like it, cracks appeared at West Ham, no Nuno team had ever given up like that at wolves

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is there any proof that the Bennett/Jota situation existed or is it just gossip?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there any proof that the Bennett/Jota situation existed or is it just gossip?
I genuinely don't know, hence my "if accurate" caveat. Certainly something seems to have undermined the coherence of the squad.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I genuinely don't know, hence my "if accurate" caveat. Certainly something seems to have undermined the coherence of the squad.
Seems strange that this rumour now comes to light when neither player has been involved for months.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in on the Jota/Bennett story or point me in the right direction?

ChattWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I can see something in him leaving,whether that's to Liverpool i don't know (and Origi in return would be bizarre).

He's the last of the batch of player's that Fosun brought in that summer when they took over.

A good footballer and a likeable person,will be interesting to see what happens with Romain in the next 24 hours.

Last edited:

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see something in him leaving,whether that's to Liverpool i don't know (and Origi in return would be bizarre).

He's the last of the batch of player's that Fosun brought in that summer when they took over.

A good footballer and a likeable person,will be interesting to see what happens with Romain in the next 24 hours.
Fosun didn’t buy Saiss

T

TheConcourse

Got a message from a Liverpool supporting friend that this is happening. Medical today, apparently.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be end of the world we've got Kilman who's been very good and Donck to fill in if needed

Back
Top Bottom