Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Saiss New Contract

D

Deleted member 4184

Surprised, he'd have been one of the players I would have thought we would be moving on in the near future.

Well done Romain. He's been very solid when called upon.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes sense, can play in 2 positions. Utility player to fill in.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was crap on Saturday but otherwise well deserved. Can’t underestimate the importance of squad depth.

D

Deleted member 4023

excellent - look forward to him scoring against utd

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news, great squad player, probably underrated, if he had a run in the team would be much better. Always going to be on fringes though.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news, he showed great character in waiting for his chance and slotted straight in when called upon, looked immediately comfortable at this level as well.

Last edited:
W

we8wba

Happy, either had to renew or sell in summer

Thought he would take a fall to be honest but since came back in squad in December we seem stronger

E

E is for idiot.

I expected this to be honest. Doherty was linked with Spurs, signs a new deal. Coady had a link to Liverpool and Arsenal, signs a new deal. Last week Saiss was linked to Athletico Madrid. Maybe any Neves links in the summer are no reason to panic.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really happy about this. We need quality backup to the 1st xi and Saiss is more than capable. We'll obviously get rid of non performers, but the more we can hold on to the players Nuno rates the higher we will climb

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news he’s an excellent squad player.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good news if true, that John Percy isn’t as accurate on Wolves news since his mate Lambert stopped leaking stuff to him.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great news, well done to the club and Saiss signing.. The club showing everyone we're not arsenal, don't hope n wish.. we get the job done on and off the pitch

D

Deleted member LP 3925

A good move due to his versatility, and he hasn't even been tried up front or in goal yet. Can you imagine how good a deal it would be if one of those comes off too?

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am going to be a bit controversial.

It's a good thing he signs a new contract, but only to protect his value. If we are going to improve he wouldn't be anywhere near the squad.

Don't get me wrong he is a versatile solid pro and I do like him, but there has just got to be better players than him. He is prone to give too many free kicks away primarily because of his lack of pace.

We need at least five or six better players in the summer to build on this fantastic season, for me Costa and Sais would be the ones making space in the squad.

M

Mr Wolf

Did brilliant last season & he’s continued his form to a point this year so deserved his improved wage on par with some others.

I don’t see him being a bad influence around the place if he’s left out & depending on that Europa spot next season he could well be needed to keep the squad bolstered. If we don’t qualify he might find himself short of game time should we look to upgrade.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good move due to his versatility, and he hasn't even been tried up front or in goal yet. Can you imagine how good a deal it would be if one of those comes off too?
A Moroccan Neil Emblen....

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Good news - with Nuno's preference for a small squad, utility players like Saiss are invaluable.

Can he play as a striker?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good news - with Nuno's preference for a small squad, utility players like Saiss are invaluable.

Can he play as a striker?
Probably not but that never stopped Bodvarsson...

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to him. Very solid player, rarely lets us down, covers two positions. Good move for us.

Back
Top Bottom