Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Safety Certificate - North Bank

E

Edgmond Wolf

We are due to get a safety certificate BEFORE we let in the fans for the Spurs match.

Anyone know whether we have got one yet?

W

Willie Wolf

We are due to get a safety certificate BEFORE we let in the fans for the Spurs match.

Anyone know whether we have got one yet?

Surely they have got to fill the stand with people and jump up and down a bit to make sure its solid eh?

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not yet! It will be cutting it fine getting one. Changing all seats hasn't helped!

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
don't worry, i'll just print one-off for Moxey. Hopefully he has got a frame. Sorted

dingle01902

Reaction score
Jst spoke to a mate whos a steward. Hes been for training tonight in the North Bank and the FA rep and Council chap there said it was opening Saturday so it looks like the Cert has been granted!!

E

Edgmond Wolf

Jst spoke to a mate whos a steward. Hes been for training tonight in the North Bank and the FA rep and Council chap there said it was opening Saturday so it looks like the Cert has been granted!!

Thats good news, surprised that it has not been officially announced on the Wolves website

R

Rocky_Balllboa

If it had failed we would heard very quickly as they would have 3000 + refunds to be hand out

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well I managed to get 6 tickets yesterday using just one supporter number!

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loads left in the North Bank if you have a play around on the online sales, only block N3 looks like it's full so reckon we've sold 1,000-1,500 for Saturday in there.

wolfjoy_uk

Groupie
Reaction score
I am a steward in the Steve Bull Lower and we did have a safety test last night. We were told that approximately 2000 will be in there on Saturday

R

Rocky_Balllboa

Supporters staying away because of the price, 34 quid Moxey, boooo

D

DoomWolf

I've just had a call from the club on my mobile to let me know that they still have tickets available for the Spurs and QPR games. Must be bad if they're having to ring people up one by one. Maybe it's because I was a TPS member for the past two seasons but didn't renew it this year.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Is the 2000 due to limits imposed with safety certificate, apathy or the economic climate?

Tom

Reaction score
It is too expensive yes - but it is the same price as the the south bank and given that north bank season ticket holders are being put back there next game I guess the club feel they have to charge the same. Otherwise NB ST holders would argue they should have been charged less for their ST than SB ST holders.

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
It is too expensive yes - but it is the same price as the the south bank and given that north bank season ticket holders are being put back there next game I guess the club feel they have to charge the same. Otherwise NB ST holders would argue they should have been charged less for their ST than SB ST holders.
Finally, a logical reply to all of this! They had to rock the boat to a certain level, they just had to decide 'how much'.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are they doing pay on the day? I can't imagine there will be too many empty seats at kick off

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The South Bank has got a roof on hasn't it? Should have been £20 IMO.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yes but North Bank STH's who move back are getting a discount (£50??) to compensate for the lack of facilities.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£34 to sit in a half finished stand with no roof is in no uncertain terms an absolute disgrace.

The club should be ashamed they are charging these prices and as a result we can't even fill a 25,000 ground against a top 6 team.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the club supplying rainproofs for the new stand? They should have thought about this!

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the club supplying rainproofs for the new stand? They should have thought about this!

I expect Moxley will be doing a raindance tomorrow night and will be charging for those plastic cagoules.

Golden Moth

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just heard a "wet and windy" weather forcast for the weekend on Five Live.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Looking on the webcam tonight makes me slightly surprised how a Safety Certificate has been granted for the Spurs game.

Look in the nearest aisle to the Billy Wright stand, three quarters of the way up.

I can see a black seat slap bang the middle of the aisle!

There is probably a good explanation, any ideas?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking on the webcam tonight makes me slightly surprised how a Safety Certificate has been granted for the Spurs game.

Look in the nearest aisle to the Billy Wright stand, three quarters of the way up.

I can see a black seat slap bang the middle of the aisle!

There is probably a good explanation, any ideas?

and you think it will stay there??

Are you being serious!!! :)

I think you are mistaken and it is actually a black dog sat there

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
and you think it will stay there??

Are you being serious!!! :)

Stranger things have happened with this stand already, Greco.

You are probably right, it is a black security dog, but let us see if this black whatever it is, moves before 3pm on Saturday.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tlSx0jkuLM&ob=av2n"]Led Zeppelin - Black Dog (Live Video) - YouTube[/nomedia]

E

Edgmond Wolf

I am looking forward to visiting the outside of the stand before taking my usual seat and viewing it from there

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Safety certificate granted- official Wolves site. Says they don't want to fill the stand for the first match to make sure everything is running properly.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Safety certificate granted- official Wolves site. Says they don't want to fill the stand for the first match to make sure everything is running properly.

Good we now have safety certificate

Other bit sounds like a bit of PR to me:cool:

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It might get too noisy for the North Bankers if they let too many in :D

Back
Top Bottom