Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Wisdomwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I worked for a company that was previously part of Ineos during its early years. Ratcliffe himself seemed to be well liked. His ownership of Nice has been pretty underwhelming to date, though.
Any prospective co investor, I emphasis co investor because I don’t believe they are not selling majority stake, has to convince the owners what they bring aside from cash will be synergetic to the fosun global ecosystem.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Any prospective co investor, I emphasis co investor because I don’t believe they are not selling majority stake, has to convince the owners what they bring aside from cash will be synergetic to the fosun global ecosystem.
I think Fosun absolutely would sell their majority stake for the right price. Rumoured to be somewhere around £200m according to other pub rumours I think.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have been told that Dean Smith will be in charge after Villa game. Hopefully this is a wind up o_O
Sad thing is, it would be a massive improvemnt. He has managed over 600 games, and quite a few in the prem

Granted, he has had mixed fortunes - I would have laughed at this 6 months back, I dont want him but would have him over GO

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have been told that Dean Smith will be in charge after Villa game. Hopefully this is a wind up o_O
What I've always thought about Dean Smith is that if his team is better than the opposition, he'll play decent football and generally get good results, if it's not, he'll get nothing because he doesn't have a tactical bone in his body to get a result against the odds

Which of course makes him a huge improvement on O'Neil

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dean Smith mid Oct - mid Nov.
Steve Bruce mid Nov - mid Dec
Panic
Zinedine Zidane gets promised the world and takes over before Xmas.
Keeps us up on goal difference then leaves at end of season because Doris promised him chocolate hobnobs but only ever gave him plain.
Frank Lampard appointed to start season, but sacked mid Oct
Rinse and repeat

Kennedy

Reaction score
My better half is working away in Dubai and has been given free VIP tickets to the golf. She has no interest in good ybut said her and her colleagues are going celebrity spotting.

I have given her strict instructions to find Gary O Neill and other wolves people and have a nosey around....

Wolves are training round the corner and O Neill is a big golfer so I reckon they will have a good chance of being there....

Will report any gossip back...

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My better half is working away in Dubai and has been given free VIP tickets to the golf. She has no interest in good ybut said her and her colleagues are going celebrity spotting.

I have given her strict instructions to find Gary O Neill and other wolves people and have a nosey around....

Wolves are training round the corner and O Neill is a big golfer so I reckon they will have a good chance of being there....

Hopefully she doesn't take the phrase 'pump him for information' too literally!

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Gossip as in she saw GON on the 14th fairway? Or gossip in the sense that she saw one of the players dogging in a bunker?

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they are willing to give oneil time unfortunately if we keep losing and fan pressure may help sacking the clueless fraud. Lose to Bournemouth he simply has to go
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it

;)

Back
Top Bottom