Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought I'd give you lot something to laugh at. Crazy the stuff that gets touted around
A pal of mine fits intruder alarms and CCTV, was working at the villa training ground first week of Jan was absolutely adamant he’d seen Harry Kane there, 3 weeks on he’s still getting stick for it

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got told 62m deal in place for Toney dependant on Brentford sealing a replacement.

I know, I checked the date as well. It's not April yet.

I did see someone post on twitter saying something would happen tomorrow that would be "wow" which this certainly would be but 62mil? Unless Kilman is off for 50mil + tanganga I don't know where we would get that sort of cash in january.

Also like mentioned with his ban coming it would be a risk.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did see someone post on twitter saying something would happen tomorrow that would be "wow" which this certainly would be but 62mil? Unless Kilman is off for 50mil + tanganga I don't know where we would get that sort of cash in january.

Also like mentioned with his ban coming it would be a risk.
That person on twitter is Kev G Wolf - i don’t think there’s anything in his post tbh.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Just a quick one re Twitter. One of the posters regularly referenced on here recently has a medical condition so shouldn't really be mocked.

Sorry to be prissy but I often see him through work and I wouldnt want him or his nearest and dearest to read some of the comments.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kev G seems a decent lad, bit strange obvs.

His best moment was being interviewed by Judah after one of the kit launches - he knew who Kev was and knew the response he got would be immense, the **** taking *******!!!!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Just a quick one re Twitter. One of the posters regularly referenced on here recently has a medical condition so shouldn't really be mocked.

Sorry to be prissy but I often see him through work and I wouldnt want him or his nearest and dearest to read some of the comments.
I’ve reported loads for the ott comments before now

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Don’t think there is anything between his ears let alone in his post.
I find it appalling that in this day and age that there is still a massive lack of awareness and understanding of disability and mental health issues.

Comments like these do not reflect favourably on any of you.

Last time I looked Wolves were an inclusive pack.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bring an Autistic human myself, I certainly do and can mean some days can feel extremely long and having direct eye contact with others is a big task.
I hope sharing this will help shorten those days that do seem long to you, KH.

There are many on here grappling with mental, emotional or physical issues, so maybe it's good to remind us that we all belong to the one pack.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I find it appalling that in this day and age that there is still a massive lack of awareness and understanding of disability and mental health issues.

Comments like these do not reflect favourably on any of you.

Last time I looked Wolves were an inclusive pack.
To be fair to Sedgewolf he didn’t know the lad was suffering from any kind of mental health issue. He just saw someone posting the same kind of inane “I’m ITK trust me guys” stuff that you see everyday on football Twitter and made a comment about it.

I’m sure if he knew the guy was unwell then he would not have said anything.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair to Sedgewolf he didn’t know the lad was suffering from any kind of mental health issue. He just saw someone posting the same kind of inane “I’m ITK trust me guys” stuff that you see everyday on football Twitter and made a comment about it.

I’m sure if he knew the guy was unwell then he would not have said anything.
I think Kev likes to be optimistic about things. Like hoping rather than actually having information. He’s harmless and Wolves fan like us all.

We all hear different things time to time doesn’t always mean they are true.

He’s not what I’d call ITK maybe likes attention but everyone is different? I’m sure some people are more understanding than others.

At the same time we all want the club to progress. The club are big part of our lives I’m sure.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Kev likes to be optimistic about things. Like hoping rather than actually having information. He’s harmless and Wolves fan like us all.

We all hear different things time to time doesn’t always mean they are true.

He’s not what I’d call ITK maybe likes attention but everyone is different? I’m sure some people are more understanding than others.

At the same time we all want the club to progress. The club are big part of our lives I’m sure.
Well put. I'm sure everyone on here wishes the young gent all the best for the future; he's a 100% Wolves fan and that's enough for me.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone on here know what it is like to be autistic?
Yes. It would be perfectly fine if not for the fact that other people exist, and some interaction with them is pretty much unavoidable ;).

Hard to explain to people (full stop haha) how being any kind of neurodivergent feels.
I write a lot on here, and probably come across as a reasonably together, articulate guy.
People at work seem to find me affable and amusing.
But….those are both quite similar environments, in that a shared interest/experience is a given, plus they are relatively goal-orientated discussions.
In other words, a million miles away from chatting with a stranger, or trying to hit on people in bars or any of those other random human interactions that are mostly just faced with a bit of trepidation by the majority of folks, rather than being genuinely incomprehensible.

My Dad was a salesperson, life and soul of the party, despite claiming that he didn’t like people.
With my mother and I both being ‘a bit weird’, he was like some kind of alien, willingly and expertly navigating social situations.

So yeah, it feels a bit like that.

Back
Top Bottom