Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This isnt having a go at Netherton in any way as info can be passed on that may not be totally accurate but it may be there is no mystery player.
Certainly seems the case here. I appreciate the info from Netherton, but disappointed it didn’t materialize.

Hope we get some strong links in the coming days.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was with my agent pal at Anfield and he’s very close to a few in the inner corridors of power. He said there’s lots of offers in for players but no one is anywhere near getting over the line.
Not surprised, as much as we want to get things done early, as seen by current business done, its going to be from here on in mad dash.

If we can get lemina over before west ham that would be great, but i expect any further business will be just before city

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was with my agent pal at Anfield and he’s very close to a few in the inner corridors of power. He said there’s lots of offers in for players but no one is anywhere near getting over the line.

Excuse my ignorance, but are these 'inner corridors of power' at Molineux or just football clubs in general?

floydstreet

Reaction score
So all the rumours through december etc

How many of our signings actually were rumoured or in public domain before finalised ?

Bentley just before
Dawson old one from summer
Joao Gomes mostly due to delay
Cunha yes
Lemina yes
Sarabia not really

I guess operating outside the mendes circle might mean more gets out there rumour wise

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a rumour as I know it’s true but Rauls car is currrently in for repair, broken into and inside was pretty trashed. Coupled with his house being broken into I wouldnt be surprised if him and the mrs want to return move on.
He put an old picture of himself in a Benfica shirt on instagram yesterday.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a rumour as I know its true but Rauls car is currrently in for repair, broken into and inside was pretty trashed. Coupled with his house being broken into I wouldnt be surprised if him and the Mrs want to return to Mexico / move on.

That's really sad to hear.

Maybe, there isn't much in the way of crime in Mexico to be fair.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a rumour as I know its true but Rauls car is currrently in for repair, broken into and inside was pretty trashed. Coupled with his house being broken into I wouldnt be surprised if him and the Mrs want to return to Mexico / move on.
Yes Mexico a real crime free zone that is !

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Maybe, there isn't much in the way of crime in Mexico to be fair.

Yes Mexico a real crime free zone that is !
If he’s had his house and car broken into as reported it’s not surprising he might want to move home whether the crime rate is higher isn’t really the point I would want to move away if I was him

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just back from the pub and heard that like we is rumoured a bid and negotiation is still on with Antonio

BUT

There have/are bids out for a couple of other uk based strikers but wasnt told who, sorry I did try. But they are in the category of “big and strong” mainly in the box strikers.

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just back from the pub and heard that like we is rumoured a bid and negotiation is still on with Antonio

BUT

There have/are bids out for a couple of other uk based strikers but wasnt told who, sorry I did try. But they are in the category of “big and strong” mainly in the box strikers.
That is a good session if you are just back from the pub at 7:20am. Nice one!
You deserve a good breakfast and maybe some bed.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a good session if you are just back from the pub at 7:20am. Nice one!
You deserve a good breakfast and maybe some bed.
I survived thanks to sugar free monster, but the wife is less than impressed…..

Got told I am not a teenager anymore, so the bed in the dog house is most likely hahaha

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

BUT

Well, if antonio comes I'll be surprised but maybe a move will be good for him and us. We need someone!

Now, get back in the doghouse.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, if antonio comes I'll be surprised but maybe a move will be good for him and us. We need someone!

Now, get back in the doghouse.
The wifi doesn’t reach that well out here….. bloody cold too!!

West Ham are pushing hard for another striker still. Ings wasn’t meant to be the only purchase up top for them

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Still can’t understand why we want a player deemed not good enough for West Ham.
We bought a striker once that wasn’t good enough for West Brom that turned out ok
Joking aside if there’s any truth in it its going to be a short term solution to the end of the season

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We bought a striker once that wasn’t good enough for West Brom that turned out ok
Joking aside if there’s any truth in it its going to be a short term solution to the end of the season
I think that is all Antonio will ever be for us.

I think he would do better than Costa and Raul at present.

He had a stinker against us but has 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 appearances this season so would offer more in key areas than current options

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that is all Antonio will ever be for us.

I think he would do better than Costa and Raul at present.

He had a stinker against us but has 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 appearances this season so would offer more in key areas than current options
He's better than our current options - but not by much. And I'm not really keen on throwing West Ham 10 million on deadline day incase that helps them improve their team as well.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has 2 goals and 2 assists in 19 appearances this season so would offer more in key areas than current options
What a sorry state of affairs. You can see why we're in the position we are in if a 4 goal a season striker improves us.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's better than our current options - but not by much. And I'm not really keen on throwing West Ham 10 million on deadline day incase that helps them improve their team as well.
He is better by 4 goal involvements and for a team like us that is massive.

Even if it is a10million spend, but I highly doubt it would be that much, would be a small drop in the ocean compared to what we would lose if we went down.

He would be inside the actual box more than the others from what I have seen of him this season which is something our strikers don’t seem to want to do. It is like they are vampires and need to be invited in before they can enter….,

ewarwoowar

Reaction score

Even if it is a10million spend, but I highly doubt it would be that much, would be a small drop in the ocean compared to what we would lose if we went down.

He would be inside the actual box more than the others from what I have seen of him this season which is something our strikers don’t seem to want to do. It is like they are vampires and need to be invited in before they can enter….,
as per your last sentence they certainly don`t like crosses

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can't see West Ham selling to us for a small fee. Especially after they had an injury problem with Ings.

Back
Top Bottom