Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ruben Amorim

koplex

Groupie
Reaction score
I agree. But it still takes time, and reading the article, Fosun don’t have much time. I saw a separate report that Fosun were negotiating a new line of credit to cover near term cash flow.
Global interest rates have also made refinancing more difficult. The only way out of this ****storm is for Fosun to get a 'friendly' loan from the CCP (or someone affiliated to CCP), based on Fosun being too big to be allowed to fall with the resulting contagion..

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Global interest rates have also made refinancing more difficult. The only way out of this ****storm is for Fosun to get a 'friendly' loan from the CCP (or someone affiliated to CCP), based on Fosun being too big to be allowed to fall with the resulting contagion..
The classic Trump “leverage”

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Emery joins Villa, it sadly and unequivocally would answer the long-running question about which of the two clubs has more ambition.
God damn it.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think this would’ve ruled Emery out though so kind of besides the point. Villareal are lesser club in stature to Wolves based on stad/budget/history/honours.

I actually don’t think a neutral would really say Wolves are definitely a bigger club than Villareal. We all would because we’re aware of the potential as Wolves fans. But based on cold hard facts a non-Wolves person would take more convincing to join, certainly Wolves over Villa.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think Villa's owners are any more ambitious tbh, i think they are just more proactive.
The American owners are more prepared to chuck money at a club. Villa are a bigger club, I don't think many Wolves fans would argue against that, they've consistently had higher average attendances for the last 40 years, won a couple of league cups and finished 2nd in my memory, built an expensive new stand at the Trinity Lane side, brought in Coutinho (not that I'd want him!).
I would've taken Emery, but seems we've been hopeful of getting Lopetegui for 4 years now.

Back
Top Bottom