Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rod Stewart

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorted, thanks for everyone's help , these new fangled emails are complicated eh Pie Porker ?

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
I also got duped in to the insurance! But as already said you can cancel it & get a refund.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can't even recall where it said about insurance. Mind you one eye was on the countdown timer at the top of the screen!

I've emailed to cancel.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, we've been duped ! (Not blaming Wolves !) Bought tickets yesterday, very limited seat selection ended up with Cullis lower NL1, had to join his fan club at a cost of £26.00, membership bundle at £5.95 per ticket, postage £5.75, total for four tickets £390.35.

Today, my wife went on expecting it to be sold out, it wasn't and she could have secured 2 tickets in the Cullis upper for £63 each all in with no need for membership of his fan club and cheaper postage !

explanations on a postcard, because there may be one, just can't see it !

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is possibly the most interesting of Laurie's comments, especially to non Rod fans:-

Wolves Managing Director Laurie Dalrymple said: “It has been 15 years since Molineux hosted a live music event, so today’s announcement is very significant for both Wolves and the city of Wolverhampton.

“Attracting top performers like Rod Stewart to Wolverhampton is part of our wider strategic plan to make Molineux a multi-purpose entertainment destination that welcomes visitors from the city and further afield.

“We will work closely with the City Council to ensure a successful event that drives local economy whilst being considerate to residents.”

IF Molineux gets a complete rebuild then maybe they might do what Spurs are doing with a rail mounted retractable playing surface. Spurs will be hosting some american football fixtures on an astroturf pitch situated underneath below the main playing surface grass pitch which is retractable. Music concerts and other events could then be held without affecting the playing surface.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, we've been duped ! (Not blaming Wolves !) Bought tickets yesterday, very limited seat selection ended up with Cullis lower NL1, had to join his fan club at a cost of £26.00, membership bundle at £5.95 per ticket, postage £5.75, total for four tickets £390.35.

Today, my wife went on expecting it to be sold out, it wasn't and she could have secured 2 tickets in the Cullis upper for £63 each all in with no need for membership of his fan club and cheaper postage !

explanations on a postcard, because there may be one, just can't see it !
I got two in Cullis Lower NL2 on O2 priority. But no mention of joining a fan club etc ??

Back
Top Bottom