Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rod Stewart

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost interest after 'An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down'.Took his love of Scottish football from his father, although born in London to an English mother.

S

ShropshireLad

I

Apologies in advance...

“Well, I wouldn’t pay £200 to have a lentil in my face”.
I've just been reminded of the time when I went to France (Lille) to visit the Braderie (antiques/flea/junk market) one September Bank Holiday weekend. To save money and to be near the centre of it all I parked in a car-park and slept in the car with the seats rolled forward using a roll-up mattress etc as many folk do. In the middle of the night I needed a pee and just as I opened the rear door to clamber out a woman in the car next to me (there was a car space or two between us) had just squatted down and had begun to pee. She looked up horrified unable to move an inch and stared with her mouth wide open! There was I in my underpants, half in and half out of the car dying for a burst myself and I couldn't get back in to spare her further blushes. I nearly literally pmsl but held on until she managed to scamper back herself.:cool: Laugh wasn't the word. I was in tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member LP 3925

Never understood that song of his about his cat food being unwell. "Iams ailing"

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good signing need some cover at RWB lol

S

ShropshireLad

Most (pop) idols have feet of clay. Just think of all those Gary Glitter & Jonathan King fans.
And let's not begin to chat about Led Zep and under-aged girls (and many, many other things) as has been recounted in the press...Bonzo (now deceased) particularly being at the centre of such action and as reported in Stephen Davies's book "Hammer of the Gods".

OK, they were young(ish) and it was the 70s when chaps took liberties with girls but it doesn't make it right. Pity Robert Plant describes Wolvo as "...a nowhere town in the Midlands" but, hey, it's all history.

Led Zeppelin: There was a whole lotta love on tour

W

wolvesultra

Weren't members/STH's meant to get an email re priority booking for this?

Sure I've seen general sale is Friday.

W

wolvesultra

Yes, but I've had bugger all. Supposed to be on sale to STH's tomorrow
Ah probably get the email today/tonight then presale links usually go out the day before the on sale date

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Weren't members/STH's meant to get an email re priority booking for this?

Sure I've seen general sale is Friday.

Today IF you buy his new album from HMV.com, Tomorrow for Season Ticket holders AND Members - details emailled to us this week, that will be today then :rolleyes:

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been advertised on the TV. Said general sale from September 21st.

W

wolvesultra

Yeah having a look around seems there's been a few priorities already before the Wolves one (fan club, pre-orders, o2 etc).

All the really good seats will be gone, forget it no resale value in bog standard seats you'll pick em up outside for less than face value on the day.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just bought two in lower North bonk , so much for priority for Wolves fans when they have been on sale with O2 for the last 3 hours

D

Deleted member 3573J

I'll be hoping for a live stream, I can't afford those prices. He's got a cracking distinctive voice, a bit like Tom Jones in that he's never lost it.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is stage going to in front of South Bank?? & how much were they please??
Yes, stage is in front of South bank, so obviously no South Bank Tickets on sale, and there wasn't any of the 3 closest blocks in the Steve Bull and Billy Wright ( upper and lower ) on sale
I've just paid the princely sum of £170.85 for two in NL2 ( including all the add ons)
yes, it's a lot, but he's been on my bucket list lol

D

Deleted member 4257

Ah probably get the email today/tonight then presale links usually go out the day before the on sale date

Mods love a good power trip on the editing on here
Had a post edited starting with letter f with 4 *'s - the letter f got edited, got dirty minds ay they.

Regarding Rod Stewart tickets wouldnt of minded getting one for me mom but at them prices I will just get her a pint of banks' at the Hatherton and she can stand outside there and listen.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a post edited starting with letter f with 4 *'s - the letter f got edited, got dirty minds ay they.

Regarding Rod Stewart tickets wouldnt of minded getting one for me mom but at them prices I will just get her a pint of banks' at the Hatherton and she can stand outside there and listen.
Haha...good idea, when I lived in Brisbane I sat in my back garden and listened to U2 who were playing just down the road at ANZ stadium

W

wolvesultra

They've edited it again so I've pointed out their hypocrisy on the tickets for sale thread (which they've deleted)

You'll get one outside much cheaper if willing to hold out.

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
Hmmmm what to do if you're not an O2 customer .... it's saying not available until tomorrow. Has anyone bought any who isn't an O2 customer?

Back
Top Bottom