rip gerry harris

So sad, another of the greats gone. Rest in peace.

I caught the back end of his Wolves career when I started going to games in the 65/66 season. RIP Gerry.

I caught the back end of his Wolves career when I started going to games in the 65/66 season. RIP Gerry.
I remember as a kid in one game around 1962 or 1963 we had John Harris at RB and Gerry Harris at LB -not related

RIP Gerry; you made me fall in love with Football and Wolves at a reserve match when I was 9 or 10 when you hammered a shot just wide of the post and the ball hit me straight in the face. The exhilaration of the shock was quickly followed by a feeling of being involved, since when I’ve always stayed that way. Many thanks for that precious gift.

Part of a great team that always started: Finlayson, Stuart, Harris... An excellent full back who had a rocket shot and scored a few 35 yarders. Remember him scoring the winner in a 4-3 win over West Ham when we went down in 64-5. It was mid September and our first win of the season... RIP Gerry

Sad day, one of my favourite players.
Remember him clearing the ball off our line with a subtle flick of the ball round our post as a dived to stop the shot.

Always sad to hear the passing of anyone associated with Wolves, especially a club legend, who played in the old gold during the golden era. RIP Gerry.

Back
Top Bottom