Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Renato Sanches (Lille)

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just had Knee surgery and unable to play for a while. Didn't make it in the prem at Swansea.
Has obviously been brought in to replace Adama who will go to Spurs.
Different positions, surely.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This bloke stood out in the Euros.

Get him fit and keep him fit and we’ve got one helluva player.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want to get carried away but imagine a side/squad around the Christmas period of:

Sa
Semedo, Boly, Botman, Ait-Nouri
Sanches, Neves
Neto, Trincao, Traore
Raul

Ruddy, Kilman, Marcal, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Podence, Fabio

Hoever, Jonny, Coady, Saiss, Mosquera, Hwang-Hee

Not just that, but playing attacking Bruno-ball… :)

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to say if we get both Botman and Sanches while keeping Neves and Adama it will be an excellent window.

But I suspect Adama may still be off to Spurson a loan with obligation @ £40m next year. How else are we going to fund Trincao, Sanches, and Hwang next season?

That's got to be about £50m committed (wasn't Trincao £25m?). All this commited expenditure does not include the reported £30m for Botman.

One of Adama or Neves will be funding all of this, if not tomorrow then next season.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had Knee surgery and unable to play for a while. Didn't make it in the prem at Swansea.
Has obviously been brought in to replace Adama who will go to Spurs.
There is a section of the forum who are only happy when completely miserable. Even in the face of total joy they hone in on the possible negatives and seem incapable of enjoyment if only for an evening.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don’t want to get carried away but imagine a side/squad around the Christmas period of:

Sa
Semedo, Boly, Botman, Ait-Nouri
Sanches, Neves
Neto, Trincao, Traore
Raul

Ruddy, Kilman, Marcal, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Podence, Fabio

Hoever, Jonny, Coady, Saiss, Mosquera, Hwang-Hee
Oh now you’ve gone and done it…

CC810ADC-42B6-4E84-94FF-0E31A597ABBC.jpeg

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is an interesting little video and worth 3 mins of your life... Yes, its individual highlights but this is a 19 year old playing in a major international final... the amount of times he passes forward is well worth noting, it's his instinct... and is all over the pitch winning tackles

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There is a section of the forum who are only happy when completely miserable. Even in the face of total joy they hone in on the possible negatives and seem incapable of enjoyment if only for an evening.
There really is! We are about to sign RENATO-Goddamn-SANCHES and there are Wolves (Yep, WOLVES) fans still moaning. Beggars belief really.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any private jets anywhere we should be aware of?

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:rolleyes: and there are those who are realistic.
I am usually glass half empty, and am told my resting face is like grumpy dwarf, but I will be quite pleased if we sign Sanches. He is crocked, but if he can get back to his euro form before Xmas he will really strengthen our midfield.
Overall, I do think our recruitment has been poor, yet again, but they have struck gold with Bruno. He looks a class coach. If anyone can turn us around its him.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, well... you turn your back on the internet for a couple of hours and a six page thread on Renato Sanches (who I have actually heard of so he must be well famous, like!) springs up.

EDIT: can we sign somebody called Rene too? That would make my summer.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Neves and Sanches would be fantastic. Really hope this happens and we can finally use Moutinho sparingly

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
He's a top player.... If he comes to Wolves, I might spaff in my pants. Maybe the injury has put off the so called 'big boys' and opened the door for us.

Would love it to be true!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GTFI!!!

If Romano is tweeting, he's coming.

I hope this is a massive thumb in the eye to all those....lovely chaps.... who spent the last few weeks saying tick tock

It's as if waiting for the last moments of the window gets you better players at better prices.

Edit: Fake account lol. I'm the moron.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GTFI!!!

I hope this is a massive thumb in the eye to all those....lovely chaps.... who spent the last few weeks saying tick tock

It's as if waiting for the last moments of the window gets you better players at better prices.

I think that's not him... @FabrizioRomano is the real deal as opposed to the seemingly fake @FabrizioeRomano (unless he has two accounts one of which spells his name wrong!)

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GTFI!!!

Me too :(

Back
Top Bottom