Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Relocating seats

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, seems I might fall into the first window so will be interesting to see what's available elsewhere in the ground.

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What age do underage supporters have to move from the Family enclosure ?
Is it as soon as they reach 17 ?

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how many Billy Wright Upper Centre W4 & W5 are up for grabs.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Currently J9, love our seats right at the back and the view, but it’s hard enough getting in as it is, and with the new checks I’ll be having at least a quick look to see what else is available.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, seems I might fall into the first window so will be interesting to see what's available elsewhere in the ground.
Let us all know the situation please, as far as how many and what location any spare tickets are within the ground

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondering if many/if any seats available to move locations, for those able to do so today. Hoping to relocate tomorrow ;)

Tom

Reaction score
Has the explanatory video appeared on the TO website yet?? I can’t see it???

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its on You tube - I had an email this morning telling me.

I tried to do it online and kept getting an ESro error when I went through checkout and wouldn't let me complete the move. I ended up having to call the Ticket office and, after getting cut off loads of times, I persisted and after a further 15minutes of "on hold" music, they eventually answered and did it for me.

I predicted the online method of seat changing wouldn't work and I was not disappointed.

I didn't look at Steve Bull or Billy Wright but there isn't much left in NB or SB - mainly singles and odd doubles here and there - I needed 3 together and ended up in NU1 - anyone else on here around that area?

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Just changed my seats from family enclosure to south bank SL3. Managed to get two seats together.

The online system didn't work for me so had to call the ticket office who sorted it out quickly.

I even got a few quid back!

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has the explanatory video appeared on the TO website yet?? I can’t see it???
I was about to ask the same question. A friend wants to move seat and also couldn't find the explanatory video.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Just wondering if many/if any seats available to move locations, for those able to do so today. Hoping to relocate tomorrow ;)
Probably 150 plus in the south bank? Most areas had plenty.

edit, make that 290 plus in south bank

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just changed my seats from family enclosure to south bank SL3. Managed to get two seats together.

The online system didn't work for me so had to call the ticket office who sorted it out quickly.

Did you manage to get through on the phone?

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
Did you manage to get through on the phone?
Eventually, I posted on the ticket office thread that it took 50 minutes. You have to keep trying until you eventually get music. You know you're in the queue then.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yam lucky there me thinks,usually they're like rocking horse manure.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably 150 plus in the south bank? Most areas had plenty.

edit, make that 290 plus in south bank

That's surprised me,mind you a lot have passed away this last 18 months,including steve.( Cookey) who was in the South bank.RIP Mate.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A bit frustrating you can only move the one you purchased so it looks like I can’t move my friends ticket that I sit next to.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to to try tomorrow as about 6 seats from outer BW.

Media Wolf Pete

Groupie
Reaction score
Did this online this morning. All went smoothly moving from family enclosure to better seats, just above
The video did help, but should've been sent a couple of days ago and not 8.30 this morning

Nige

Reaction score
Its on You tube - I had an email this morning telling me.

I tried to do it online and kept getting an ESro error when I went through checkout and wouldn't let me complete the move. I ended up having to call the Ticket office and, after getting cut off loads of times, I persisted and after a further 15minutes of "on hold" music, they eventually answered and did it for me.

I predicted the online method of seat changing wouldn't work and I was not disappointed.

I didn't look at Steve Bull or Billy Wright but there isn't much left in NB or SB - mainly singles and odd doubles here and there - I needed 3 together and ended up in NU1 - anyone else on here around that area?
Exactly the same issue for me .. Error message trying online.. couldn't get through on phone until 11.. took the guy on the phone less than 2 minutes to sort. Managed to get decent seats in NL4 for me and the daughter.
Not a lot showing in the North bank though lots of singles like you say.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just in case people don't know, you can log in now and browse what's available. There are a few pairs of prime seats in the Southbank, but most are singles, including loads that are obviously new ones with standing. Definitely find the ones you want in advance and be ready in the morning!

Hazza

Reaction score
Currently J9, love our seats right at the back and the view, but it’s hard enough getting in as it is, and with the new checks I’ll be having at least a quick look to see what else is available.
We’re J9 and happy with it tbh, we’ll just allow an extra 20 mins I think to get in

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Just in case people don't know, you can log in now and browse what's available. There are a few pairs of prime seats in the Southbank, but most are singles, including loads that are obviously new ones with standing. Definitely find the ones you want in advance and be ready in the morning!
Im only on my phone by when i go into my acc/season tkts there is no check box to tick next to our names am i looking in thr wrong place

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From where to where? I am now a North Bank Upper ST holder in NU4....

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Pagey go on now & look there are lots everywhere more singles though

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the video up yet that shows you how do relocate on line?

Back
Top Bottom