Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Relocating seats

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Don't suppose you happened to see if there were any single seats still available on the back two rows of J9 or 10 did you? My brother's ST is there and I'd like to get one near him (he doesn't get a say) when I come off the waiting list tomorrow morning?
Ill go on and screenshot for you, 2 mins

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't suppose you happened to see if there were any single seats still available on the back two rows of J9 or 10 did you? My brother's ST is there and I'd like to get one near him (he doesn't get a say) when I come off the waiting list tomorrow morning?

There were quite a few right in the corner of J10. We’re more on the J9/10 border and there was one 3rd row from the back near us if memory serves me correctly.

You should head to the back section of J9/10 if you can, it’s basically the home ‘end’ now in terms of getting the atmosphere going now, eh southbankers ;)

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There were quite a few right in the corner of J10. We’re more on the J9/10 border and there was one 3rd row from the back near us if memory serves me correctly.

You should head to the back section of J9/10 if you can, it’s basically the home ‘end’ now in terms of getting the atmosphere going now, eh southbankers ;)
I was up there a few times before lockdown and it's definitely as good as the South Bank. It's my only concern about redeveloping, that one of the few lively bits of the ground would be killed off.

The thing is though neither section/stand can hear the other because of the acoustics (i.e. the big **** off screen). I know this because I also went in the South Bank on someone's ST and the noise from the Bully was barely audible, but my brother said it was rocking again that game! We need a corner ffs.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder why I had so much trouble? Perhaps it was because I was relocating 3 tickets? Who knows. I’m happier now we are in J9, we don’t have that shuffle the whole length of the stand at full time and the atmosphere should be a bit better.
Yep maybe as three tickets. I was tempted to go to j9 but i share my ticket and my
Cousin wanted the south bank. It was dead in the centre and half way up. J9 is good through and decent atmosphere. Sat there a couple
Of times.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same. Had enough too. J1 wasn’t great view either
Nothing worse than the sun blazing over the billy Wright, I tried to move from J1 but needed 3 seats together, nothing available that was any better

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Nothing worse than the sun blazing over the billy Wright, I tried to move from J1 but needed 3 seats together, nothing available that was any better
Pagey therez 3s together in J7/8/9 & J2 & 3, im in j8 great view, come on u gt 30mins left

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pagey therez 3s together in J7/8/9 & J2 & 3, im in j8 great view, come on u gt 30mins left
Was looking at behind the goals tbh, got front row seats presently in J1 so loads of leg room etc. The lad loves the SB when we can get in for cup games etc, he'll probably go in there next season, as I've a feeling this may be my last.

Last edited:

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry big un but it cannot be impossible if others have done it.

It’s not, but it did seem problematic if you’re moving more than just the ticket you’ve paid for.

I flirted with the idea earlier but when I couldn’t move the person I sit next to or find a way to add him I gave up. Like to think I’m fairly computer savvy too.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
changed from Steve Bull JL1 - a ****ty seat, no legroom and not a grea view to, to centre of south bank (SL3), great new seat couldnt get much better, no queues to get in, and saved £75!

I'm in SL3 hope yam a singer. :p Row K.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ya war bad if I'm honest.More of the same OR better please.I cannot stand it when it's quite.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Problem is that when north bank was built the pitch moved towards the south bank. So j10 is a decent view. J1 isn’t great , you’re well behind the goal line

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep maybe as three tickets. I was tempted to go to j9 but i share my ticket and my
Cousin wanted the south bank. It was dead in the centre and half way up. J9 is good through and decent atmosphere. Sat there a couple
Of times.
Shame there’s not a bus from pershore ! I’m just round the corner

captain chaos

Groupie
Reaction score
Problem is that when north bank was built the pitch moved towards the south bank. So j10 is a decent view. J1 isn’t great , you’re well behind the goal line
To be fair I had 2 tickets in J1 and the view was good, only moved as being 5ft 8 I didn’t like having seat impressions on my knees after each game.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair I had 2 tickets in J1 and the view was good, only moved as being 5ft 8 I didn’t like having seat impressions on my knees after each game.
I was right at the edge (by the gap between north bank and steve bull ). View wasn’t great. Especially as it’s more expensive than being behind the goal , and I was literally behind the goal.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was right at the edge (by the gap between north bank and steve bull ). View wasn’t great. Especially as it’s more expensive than being behind the goal , and I was literally behind the goal.
I was further over - pretty much between J1 and J2.

Back
Top Bottom