Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Relocating seats

R

reanswolf

That's what I was thinking mate.A lot more than I was expecting especially in the South bank.
290 is only 4% of that stand, which is what is available generally.

The South bank is arguably the most working class stand (if such a thing still exists in football), so perhaps inevitably more there are going to be priced out, though concurrently you would expect the new pricing in the side stands to have the highest availability rate due to the extortionate price increases there.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The South bank is arguably the most working class stand (if such a thing still exists in football), so perhaps inevitably more there are going to be priced out, though concurrently you would expect the new pricing in the side stands to have the highest availability rate due to the extortionate price increases there.
Think SBU is pretty much the same as the South Bank now. Don't notice any difference in the crowd when I've swapped seats. So shame that a good 7000 fans will be struggling with the extra £100 extra this year & who knows how much next season.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When i log in and click on the ST i want to move it doesnt allow me to click on relocate seat, Any ideas?

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get that mate but I thought i read people were able to see what were available yesterday? or am i going mad...

You could until late last night, I presume that’s stopped as part of them hopefully trying to sort out the issues they had online yesterday. Time to panic will be if it’s still greyed out past 10am!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

I think it's pretty clear when you look that about half of the seats available are the singles added at the end of the rows when the rail seating went in. So probably notuch over 100 actual non-renewals.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I get that mate but I thought i read people were able to see what were available yesterday? or am i going mad...
Yes, the link doesn't do anything now, as long as you've got the gold "relocate your seats" I assume it will start working again at 10. Loads of seats, nearly all singles though.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Done within a minute.

Someone beat me to the prime J6, row A pair I was eyeing up, but I managed to snatch my fallback J4, row B set!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Done within a minute.

Someone beat me to the prime J6, row A pair I was eyeing up, but I managed to snatch my fallback J4, row B set!
I wanted them too i was on just b4 9, my fallbacks r show ing but when i oress on them saying no vacancies

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wanted them too i was on just b4 9, my fallbacks r show ing but when i oress on them saying no vacancies

That probably means someone else has got them in their basket. It's worth it to keep trying and click around some alternatives!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticket office are a farce . Just hang up on you. Trying to charge you to move tickets to the same price category .

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That probably means someone else has got them in their basket. It's worth it to keep trying and click around some alternatives!
Me and my 2 boys been squeezing 3 of us across 2 seats in south bank last 2 years as my youngest sons seat wasn’t next to ours , got the seat directly next to us dead on 10 !! Bonus …

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and my 2 boys been squeezing 3 of us across 2 seats in south bank last 2 years as my youngest sons seat wasn’t next to ours , got the seat directly next to us dead on 10 !! Bonus …
Still can’t see how to relocate
Can anyone with an idiots guide?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It may be the same issue that we get with buying match tickets in that people are able to put more tickets than they are entitled to into their baskets and so they select numerous tickets and then choose which ones they want at leisure within the 20 minute window. This means that tickets reappear constantly. I've previously told the story of the guy that told me at one game that he would always put 99 tickets into his basket because he had discovered that was the maximum and "because I can".

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Still can’t see how to relocate
Can anyone with an idiots guide?

Login to your account > Click on account (little person top right) > Click on season tickets > select the one you want to change and click "relocate your seat" > choose seat and follow instructions

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Login to your account > Click on account (little person top right) > Click on season tickets > select the one you want to change and click "relocate your seat" > choose seat and follow instructions
Thank you much appreciated

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if leg room is better in WL4,5,6 than Steve Bull upper? Also am I best seating as high as possible in those stands so view isn’t restricted?

bigwolf

Reaction score
Yet again another shambles from wolves ticketing division.

Impossible to relocate.

Pershore-Wolf

Reaction score
Tried to relocate from Bully to South bank but the website wasn't having any of it. Tried to relocate from J2 to J9 and bingo! Maybe it wouldn't let me because it was a different cost?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Done within a minute.

My first choice was the pair at the back of the SL2, but they’d gone. Then there was a pair on the front row of J4 but they’d gone too. Spotted a pair back row of J4 but we’ve decided to stick with ours on the back of J9/10.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet again another shambles from wolves ticketing division.

Impossible to relocate.

It was frustrating that I couldn’t partner up with my friend and move him too, he’d have had to manually do it himself and risk not securing the seat I’d moved next to. Not a great process.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you speak the ticket office ?

They just hang up on you and tell you to try again. I’ve tried for 2 hours ...

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if leg room is better in WL4,5,6 than Steve Bull upper? Also am I best seating as high as possible in those stands so view isn’t restricted?

I believe from past experience the Billy Wright has marginally more legroom than the Steve Bull, but it’s been 3-4 years since I last went in the BW.

The SBU has pretty good sight lines wherever you sit, but my personal preference is to be towards the back rows as you can stand up there, which with my nervous energy at matches is much more preferable for me.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
changed from Steve Bull JL1 - a ****ty seat, no legroom and not a grea view to, to centre of south bank (SL3), great new seat couldnt get much better, no queues to get in, and saved £75!

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe from past experience the Billy Wright has marginally more legroom than the Steve Bull, but it’s been 3-4 years since I last went in the BW.

The SBU has pretty good sight lines wherever you sit, but my personal preference is to be towards the back rows as you can stand up there, which with my nervous energy at matches is much more preferable for me.

Thank you for your response, decided to stick where I am in SBU for now as the view I’ve got is great, although you have given me pause for thought about maybe moving to the back as I also suffer from the inability to sit still/down due to match jitters at the best of times!

AberWolf

Reaction score
Struggled this morning with the site and a bit of user error. Just managed to swap 2 seats from J10 to J5! Keep persevering!

Wolf in Kent

Reaction score
Thank you for your response, decided to stick where I am in SBU for now as the view I’ve got is great, although you have given me pause for thought about maybe moving to the back as I also suffer from the inability to sit still/down due to match jitters at the best of times!
Thank you for putting me on to this, I successfully moved to be close to friends, using the online process

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticket office are a farce . Just hang up on you. Trying to charge you to move tickets to the same price category .
Got something similar. While they gave my dad the full rebate from his previous season ticket, they're not applying that now and want £47.79 for him to move across the Steve Bull a few seats

(I'm sure I'd get the money back, unfortunately there's no arguing with an automated service and I have to pay to put the change through)

Last edited:

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to relocate from Bully to South bank but the website wasn't having any of it. Tried to relocate from J2 to J9 and bingo! Maybe it wouldn't let me because it was a different cost?
Nope. I moved from j1 in the steve bull to south bank

got sick of queues to get in and poor view. Got £73 refund too

Pershore-Wolf

Reaction score
Nope. I moved from j1 in the steve bull to south bank

got sick of queues to get in and poor view. Got £73 refund too
I wonder why I had so much trouble? Perhaps it was because I was relocating 3 tickets? Who knows. I’m happier now we are in J9, we don’t have that shuffle the whole length of the stand at full time and the atmosphere should be a bit better.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moved from the Steve Bull .. had enough of the queues
BACK IN THE SOUTH BANK BABY!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My first choice was the pair at the back of the SL2, but they’d gone. Then there was a pair on the front row of J4 but they’d gone too. Spotted a pair back row of J4 but we’ve decided to stick with ours on the back of J9/10.
Don't suppose you happened to see if there were any single seats still available on the back two rows of J9 or 10 did you? My brother's ST is there and I'd like to get one near him (he doesn't get a say) when I come off the waiting list tomorrow morning?

Back
Top Bottom