Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Released Players

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Looks like along with Bright’s contract termination, we’ve released Jordan Graham and Phil Ofosu-Ayeh.

Also, leaving the club from Wolves Academy will be Connor Johnson, Callum Thompson, Ming-yang Yang, Jeb Abbey and Todd Parker.

Surprised about Abbey. Isn’t Nuno supposed to be fond of him?

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like along with Bright’s contract termination, we’ve released Jordan Graham and Phil Ofosu-Ayeh.

Also, leaving the club from Wolves Academy will be Connor Johnson, Callum Thompson, Ming-yang Yang, Jeb Abbey and Todd Parker.

Clearly not fond enough, Erick! ;)

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What a shame - two obviously talented individuals who clearly lacked something to establish themselves as good squad players at the very least..........

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think Graham's contract expires in June anyway.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember when we signed Phil and I said it was a pointless signing. Got a massive backlash for it.

S

ShropshireLad

Or maybe Phil did .Picking up fairly decent money for just a bit of training and nothing else
I believe that he worked in one of the offices. When the lad from Rotherham was being shown around, Phil was sat a desk.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. He was supposed to have been super fast as well.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I believe that he worked in one of the offices. When the lad from Rotherham was being shown around, Phil was sat a desk.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. He was supposed to have been super fast as well.
Like I always say when a player leaves -I wish him well

Cotswold wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Jordan Graham League 2 Congo player wish them all well but it ain’t easy Phil May as well come n play Hellenic for the local town side but at the end of the day I’ll have forgotten them tomorrow

OscillatingWildly

Reaction score
To be fair his injury kept him out for well over a year. It's always a bit hit and miss when players spend that long out as to whether they can get back to the same level.

Never going to work under Nuno, whether there was or wasn't an attitude problem. We tried him at wing back and it didn't work. Wouldn't work as a wide forward as he doesn't have enough goal threat or link up well enough inside, he's a pure, out and out winger. We don't play those, Adama has had to change his game to be effective for us. There endeth the options.

He's not been helped along the way by joining clubs, then Lambert becomes manager and he obviously doesn't like him.

He'll get a chance in L1 I think and go from there. Oxford and Gillingham were both decent spells for him so he can still play at that level without too much difficulty.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair his injury kept him out for well over a year. It's always a bit hit and miss when players spend that long out as to whether they can get back to the same level.

Never going to work under Nuno, whether there was or wasn't an attitude problem. We tried him at wing back and it didn't work. Wouldn't work as a wide forward as he doesn't have enough goal threat or link up well enough inside, he's a pure, out and out winger. We don't play those, Adama has had to change his game to be effective for us. There endeth the options.

He's not been helped along the way by joining clubs, then Lambert becomes manager and he obviously doesn't like him.

He'll get a chance in L1 I think and go from there. Oxford and Gillingham were both decent spells for him so he can still play at that level without too much difficulty.
I remember finishing the final season under Lambert, with the consensus being we would start the following season with Costa right flank, Graham on the left.. am I dreaming or didn't we even finish that season Graham playing in the last game too? Feel like he was also MOTM?

All very irrelevant I know, but just feel quite saddened by his plight. I never had even the remote same kind of initial positive feelings towards Bright, Ronan, even MGW if I am being truthfully honest. Have slight concerns for his well-being truth be told, there was a feeling that he was a bit of a social media/out there kind of character, I feel like he has vanished for the past 2 years.

OscillatingWildly

Reaction score
Him and Silvio linked up brilliantly vs Preston! Wasn't meant to be though.

Bright is a different kettle of fish, I have no goodwill towards him at all.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel quite gutted about Jordan Graham. He is 25 now. He showed such great promise.

I feel the same - Graham looked the buisiness around three or four years ago.
I wonder where or why it went so wrong for him??

OscillatingWildly

Reaction score
There'll be hundreds of players who get properly serious injuries (Cardiff at home was January 2016, he didn't play for us again until May 2017) and never get back to the same level. That's the issue.

I don't doubt that there are some attitude problems because you hear stuff. But it's a fairly standard thing, he was decent then he got really badly hurt and that was it.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Him and Silvio linked up brilliantly vs Preston! Wasn't meant to be though.

Bright is a different kettle of fish, I have no goodwill towards him at all.
The problem is we don’t know what’s going on in Bright’s head .

RobB

Reaction score
Lambert released Graham from Villa for poor attitude. He was amazing that season under Jackett but his attitude and injuries got the best of him.

Phil was an attempt by some of the scouting staff to prove their worth after the Fosun takeover by unearthing a hidden gem, it didn't work.

OscillatingWildly

Reaction score
The problem is we don’t know what’s going on in Bright’s head .

Granted, but this does not paint him well at all.

These aren't funny or charming anecdotes, he just comes across appallingly especially given he has achieved precisely nothing to date.

None of it surprises me either given what I've heard.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lambert released Graham from Villa for poor attitude. He was amazing that season under Jackett but his attitude and injuries got the best of him.

Phil was an attempt by some of the scouting staff to prove their worth after the Fosun takeover by unearthing a hidden gem, it didn't work.
Or he just wasn't good enough for where the team are at.

Met Jordan a few times seemed to have a great attitude to me

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I feel the same about Graham as Zyro, unlucky with injuries and the club had just moved on by the time they were fit again. Just one of them things.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Granted, but this does not paint him well at all.

These aren't funny or charming anecdotes, he just comes across appallingly especially given he has achieved precisely nothing to date.

None of it surprises me either given what I've heard.

The fact he opted not to go to Birmingham (no matter what we think about them) and play instead of sitting it out doing nothing here, also speak volumes.

Back
Top Bottom