Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Reasons why you enjoy MM

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Window shopping is permitted....
It wasn’t a mates wife or gf but today I was in Gloucester and stopped at supermarket to get a bottle of pop. There was a woman in there with her ample bosom spilling out of her dress, which was that short it just about covered her buttocks, underneath which were the best pair of legs I have seen in a long time.
i was so engrossed in what I was looking at, I walked into the newspaper stand!!! :oops:
Felt like such a knobhead until the security guard at the door said, I’m going to be tracking her round the store, looks like a shoplifter that may need a frisk search!! I of course offered to help as my civic duty :D

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn’t a mates wife or gf but today I was in Gloucester and stopped at supermarket to get a bottle of pop. There was a woman in there with her ample bosom spilling out of her dress, which was that short it just about covered her buttocks, underneath which were the best pair of legs I have seen in a long time.
i was so engrossed in what I was looking at, I walked into the newspaper stand!!! :oops:
Felt like such a knobhead until the security guard at the door said, I’m going to be tracking her round the store, looks like a shoplifter that may need a frisk search!! I of course offered to help as my civic duty :D

Was ya wearing ya mack.:p

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being serious, posting various jokes etc on here might actually save my sanity if l have to self-isolate for 12 weeks...

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here wicked.I'm on day 9 of my self inflicted isolation.Tay bin that bad to be honest,I've saved a bit of money towards ar next Euro away excursions.If it lasts a year I'll be a millionaire.Well in me mind anyway.:p

S

ShropshireLad

Being serious, posting various jokes etc on here might actually save my sanity if l have to self-isolate for 12 weeks...
:eek:
I’ll miss you. Can’t understand a word you say but I’ll still miss you. ;)
Hope everything goes well and see you next season...or will it be the season after? :confused: :cool:

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got to the end of the first paragraph, then had to go for a cold shower.

Back
Top Bottom