Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Reasons why you enjoy MM

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the mix because in years gone by the only way I kept up with Wolves news was by waiting for the latest Shoot! magazine to turn up in NZ 6 months after it came out and by writing letters to penfriends in Wolverhampton who sent me back newspaper cuttings for the E&S

I don't take the mix for granted :)
I also have a sense that it might form part of the support network you have put in place for yourself. Despite the odd petty dispute my sense is that most, if not all, people on here are decent folk.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like the Mix because it reminds me of the old Express & Star forum which I signed up for when I was young, free, single and had career aspirations.

I'm now 40, married with 2 kids and my career aspirations are to see it out until my mortgage is paid off in 10 years and then retire!

To be fair over the years the Mix has been one of the only places I've seen proper altruistic behaviour. When Erik came over and USA Wolf the amount of people on here who went out of their way to welcome them, take them under their wing and show them a proper good time.

It's been a place where I could reminisce about time spent with my dearly departed Dad. It's a place where complete strangers offered their condolences and advice.

It's place where people congratulated me when my babies were born.

It's a place where somebody who doesn't live locally can join in.

It's a place where we've sulked, where we've cheered, where we've argued and where we've celebrated together......... And I've managed to do it all without leaving the house.

S

ShropshireLad

I like the Mix because it reminds me of the old Express & Star forum which I signed up for when I was young, free, single and had career aspirations.

I'm now 40, married with 2 kids and my career aspirations are to see it out until my mortgage is paid off in 10 years and then retire!

To be fair over the years the Mix has been one of the only places I've seen proper altruistic behaviour. When Erik came over and USA Wolf the amount of people on here who went out of their way to welcome them, take them under their wing and show them a proper good time.

It's been a place where I could reminisce about time spent with my dearly departed Dad. It's a place where complete strangers offered their condolences and advice.

It's a place where we've sulked, where we've cheered, where we've argued and where we've celebrated together......... And I've managed to do it all without leaving the house.
You’ve missed out the bit where we’re free to take the **** out of each other when we’re ****ed.;)

S

ShropshireLad

Honestly are you ok? Morning, noon and ****ing night posting ****e on here. Every thread I click on you’re there.
That’s because every other ****er is as well. You have to be there to be seen and if every other ****er is then I want to be there!

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nice response. You have a fine way with words.

S

ShropshireLad

I had to Google that:
Short for fear of missing out, FOMO is an anxious feeling you get when you feel other people might be having a good time without you.

OK, Tune in to watch my daughter on BBC 2 tonight in a prog called Trigonometry, I will after Homeland...FOMO.:cool:

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For my part -
  • Because, I go to very few games and have no Sky or BT service, the Comms thread is a lifeline.
  • The humour that posters display on a regular basis.
  • It serves as a useful reminder that there are views, other than my own that have equal, if not greater, validity.
  • The fact that I may profoundly disagree with a poster's political or social stance, but I can still find things to admire about them.
  • The existence of the OT section, where those of us with a passion for cricket, films etc. can converse.
  • The feeling of friendship with other posters it can engender. As an example I don't know Pagey, and may never meet him, but he along with many others, is a fine fellow.
  • Finally, the mods have a tough task but, carry it out well in trying circumstances.
I could go on, but won't.

Well said Sir Jack.
While I am fortunate to have Sky and BT, etc, I have long seen the need for the Comms thread and have always done my very best to support it.
Although the thread does attract a handful of "moaners" there are also a large number of positive Wolves loving posters many of whom are also blessed with a great degree of humour.
UTW!!! :):):):):)

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well said Sir Jack.
While I am fortunate to have Sky and BT, etc, I have long seen the need for the Comms thread and have always done my very best to support it.
Although the thread does attract a handful of "moaners" there are also a large number of positive Wolves loving posters many of whom are also blessed with a great degree of humour.
UTW!!! :):):):):)
I love you, darling xxxx

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no idea, but I've been logging on for the vast majority of my adult life and can't stop. (This is a pretty frightening admission)

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuine point. I much admire the enthusiasm of Jade (and others). Her positive, cheery outlook and lack of pointscoring is something that others, including myself, would do well to emulate.
Tee hee, thank you sir jack fancies jade.

S

ShropshireLad

I also have a sense that it might form part of the support network you have put in place for yourself. Despite the odd petty dispute my sense is that most, if not all, people on here are decent folk.
Hmmmm, it’s a pity some don’t like others disagreeing with them.

See what I did there? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom