Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul New 4 Year Deal

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great News! - I think you can name that shirt.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure there’s any need for the dig at Diogo.

If Raùl stays the next four years and carries on scoring at the same sort of rate ... then the term ‘legend’ will be justified. Maybe just a tad premature at the moment.

BTW ... I’m imagining that he’s being fairly well rewarded.
Yes he's being rewarded, but could of doubled his wages somewhere else, just like Jota. It's unusual to see loyalty these day's in any walk of life.

Lycaon

Reaction score
Excellent news, should give everyone associated with the club a huge lift.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet that guy in the club shop who prints names and numbers on the shirts and gives out duff information is absolutely gutted at this news. I think rather than sacking him for spreading false rumours the club have put him on an all weekend shift to do this...

I think it was a case of 2+2=5.

The worker heard, don't put Raul on shirts to mean he was leaving, instead of hold off for a freebie.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet that guy in the club shop who prints names and numbers on the shirts and gives out duff information is absolutely gutted at this news. I think rather than sacking him for spreading false rumours the club have put him on an all weekend shift to do this...

Or maybe he was tipped off that they were going to do him for free so he was trying to advise that kid not to pay to have it done ;)

modenawolf

Reaction score
#Wolves will now open talks with Adama Traoré over a new deal after Raúl Jiménez signed a 4-year extension. Rayan Aït-Nouri is flying into England today to sign on loan from Angers. Wolves have an option to sign Aït-Nouri, 19, permanently for €20m #wwfc

Percy

So much good news in one tweet!

Raul and Nuno our two most important signings of this window. Get in!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4309

Or maybe he was tipped off that they were going to do him for free so he was trying to advise that kid not to pay to have it done ;)

Exactly pal but people just like to have sly digs on here. I can hold my head high knowing I'm not one of those ****s

D

Deleted member 4309

If you read the post properly all I wrote was the lad in the club shop told my mate to wait till after the transfer window. He didn't specify why but you carry on with your sly digs and bully antics.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
If you read the post properly all I wrote was the lad in the club shop told my mate to wait till after the transfer window. He didn't specify why but you carry on with your sly digs and bully antics.
Calm down, I couldn't even remember who told the original story. I've never had any issues with you Shorey, you're a solid long-standing member of the mix. I'd never bully anyone. It's a joke. Think you're taking it all a bit seriously and blowing it up out of all proportion.

D

Deleted member 4309

Calm down, I couldn't even remember who told the original story. I've never had any issues with you Shorey, you're a solid long-standing member of the mix. I'd never bully anyone. It's a joke. Think you're taking it all a bit seriously and blowing it up out of all proportion.

Sorry pal. Just ****ed off. A few today have had sly digs and it's got too me.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Sorry pal. Just ****ed off. A few today have had sly digs and it's got too me.
No worries mate, we all have days like that. I didn't realise. I wouldn't want to put you off posting on here because I always enjoy your posts. Onwards and upwards.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

All these new contracts also have to taken into account when people complain about transfer spend as well. Signing bonuses plus wage bill increase will run into the tens of millions for all the new contracts signed you’d think.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic news. Just love Raul. Great character, excellent No.9. Hoping Silva can develop quickly behind him because if he gets injured we are in big trouble. Sends out crucial message to the squad and our rivals that we mean business, since everyone has been a bit down over Jota's abrupt departure. Hopefully Traore follows soon after and Neves gets an extension too.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was an unknown quantity when we signed him, he has proven himself consistently preforming as a top quality striker. One of our kingpins moving forward.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I honestly thought he’d Move on so this is great news, the right one for his career too. He probably could have joined man u or juve but would have been sub. Here he is the main man and could be for the next four years, makes sense and is loved by the fans.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Steve Bull always makes me cringe, only 3 mins in and he comes across as a berk. Talks to raul as if he doesn’t understand too, raul probably speaks better English than him.

W

wanderer24

Steve Bull always makes me cringe, only 3 mins in and he comes across as a berk. Talks to raul as if he doesn’t understand too, raul probably speaks better English than him.

legend as a footballer but having seen him an “an evening with” event, I can confirm he is a cringeworthy berk. as always that will upset people who can’t seperate the footballer from the person.

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
legend as a footballer but having seen him an “an evening with” event, I can confirm he is a cringeworthy berk. as always that will upset people who can’t seperate the footballer from the person.
Based on the times I’ve had in his presence couldn’t disagree more.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great interview with Bully. The bit where Raul says “I am a Wolf”, he just gets it don’t he!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom