Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul New 4 Year Deal

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Fantastic news, such an important player for us.

Cotswold wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Great. News hat trick tomorrow please Raul great for club mexico and Raul best news I’ve heard this weekend woo hoo

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant. Didn’t see this coming.

Maybe being overly optimistic, but he doesn’t appear to rely too much on his pace, so with a few tweaks to his game hopefully he can continue to be so effective for the duration of his contract.

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's something that the Wolves want you to know
The best in the world and he comes from Mexico
Our number nine give him the ball and he'll score every time
Si señor give the ball to Raúl and he will score…

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well **** my pants that's brilliant news , thank you Raul, Raul's Mrs, Nuno, the dogs and Fosun, thank you thank you . Happy days.

Last edited:
W

wanderer24

That’s surprise but welcome news. Obviously if Real come in at any point he will want to go but that’s brilliant news

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure Jeff just drip feeds information out to make certain Mix members look stupid.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read through the comments. It's fair to say that it's a popular decision, then!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That has made my day! Did think we might lose 1 of our big 3 but Raul signing and and hopefully Adama too and no one in (yet?!) for Neves gives Nuno the chance to build his team around these quality players. Onwards and upwards! COYW!

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is great news and really brighten's up a dull week as a Wolves supporter. With Raul Jimenez signing a new contact with us until 2024.
This will hopefully stop anymore speculation that he will leave us anytime now!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant.

I think he's our most important player at the moment. Whenever I watch him in his pomp, I genuinely can't believe he plays for Wolves.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get in. This along with Nuno signing are the best things that could happen for us this window COYW

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great news. However, all this means is no one can pinch him on the cheap. Doesn't mean he will stay for 4 years.

It doesn't, but it does price him even further out of the viable market. Which I'm sure he and his agent are aware of, and were willing to sign. Which means he must be willing to spend the best part of the rest of his career here.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have surprised me, I felt that they were moving him on with his age and the treatment of others but this is massive
I am so happy

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very good news. I think it would be extremely difficult for us to find a better striker at the moment. Hopefully by the time the new contract expires Fabio Silva will have matured into a world class forward.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure there’s any need for the dig at Diogo.

If Raùl stays the next four years and carries on scoring at the same sort of rate ... then the term ‘legend’ will be justified. Maybe just a tad premature at the moment.

BTW ... I’m imagining that he’s being fairly well rewarded.

Reactions: Ian
D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Indeed he will be being well rewarded but again excellent from the club - ensures silva doesn’t get broken by too much pressure too early - good for him, us and the resale value prospects.

Back
Top Bottom