Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul New 4 Year Deal

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New contract gives him a chance to insert a release clause but how much will be known only to a very few.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It doesn't, but it does price him even further out of the viable market. Which I'm sure he and his agent are aware of, and were willing to sign. Which means he must be willing to spend the best part of the rest of his career here.
If he does lets hope there is no dip in form.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This story isn't about Wolves but does mention how Southampton wanted Jimenez but couldn't make it happen because they had no relationship with Mendes. Just shows how important he is to this club right now.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
legend as a footballer but having seen him an “an evening with” event, I can confirm he is a cringeworthy berk. as always that will upset people who can’t seperate the footballer from the person.
Why would you go and see "an evening with" with him? I like how he asks Raul, "Are you human like me?" lmao

M

Merryhillwolf

legend as a footballer but having seen him an “an evening with” event, I can confirm he is a cringeworthy berk. as always that will upset people who can’t seperate the footballer from the person.
Met him a few times, first time pre-season at Milford CC when he was brilliant with my kids photos and all.

Later, when he he lived in Newport a number of times and always down to earth and great. "Cringeworthy berk" is a million miles from the man I know.

W

wanderer24

Why would you go and see "an evening with" with him? I like how he asks Raul, "Are you human like me?" lmao
It was a charity event to raise money for my boys football club. In hindsight I should have bought the ticket and not gone but I was intrigued. I know better now!!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he carries on at his current rate for the next 4 seasons, he'll be very close to breaking into our top 10 all time scorers, that would be a fantastic achievement.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul starts against Holland tonight. 7.45 kick off on sky sports.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Write up suggests Raul missed a few chances (hopefully uses these Mexico games to find his sharpness) but did win and convert the penalty.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BS Mexican style. Why would we sell Raul back to Atletico Madrid for pretty much what we paid for him?

Fabio will be ready...

Seems a strange one, just after it came out we demanded €80m up front from Juve when they enquired in the window. I've no doubt his new deal will have some kind of get out clause and possibly for that kind of figure, it won't be imminent though

Back
Top Bottom