Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul Jimenez next season

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's build a statue for the poor thiefs....

Sorry, but it's a real violation to enter someone's home. I wouldn't be as altruistic as you if it was my house...

I've had many times when I've been flat broke but I've never taken it out ony fellow man...
Twenty years ago l had a burglary where they came into the bedroom myself and my then partner were asleep in. My ex was on medication that could be abused by druggies. In the next two weeks they had two further goes at breaking in. Funny old thing is that the Old Bill never mentioned my new found interest in US sports and purchase of appropriate equipment. We ended up moving as we never felt safe in that house again.

A friend of my late old man, who was in his 70s at the time, put a burglar down the stairs of his house in Shropshire with one hit from a cricket bat... Strangely enough the out cold burglar had a steak knife in his hand when the police got there.....

Last edited:

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Twenty years ago l had a burglary where they came into the bedroom myself and my then partner were asleep in. My ex was on medication that could be abused by druggies. In the next two weeks they had two further goes at breaking in. Funny old thing is that the Old Bill never mentioned my new found interest in US sports and purchase of appropriate equipment. We ended up moving as we never felt safe in that house again.

A friend of my late old man, who was in his 70s at the time, put a burglar down the stairs of his house in Shropshire with one hit from a cricket bat... Strangely enough the out cold burglar had a steak knife in his hand when the police got there.....
CSI Shropshire had it's moments.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
David Carruso rocking up in Much Wenlock saying "alright mon" as he slides his glasses on
Get your Salopian right lol.... "All right (or Ow bist) kidder" or "All right (or Ow bist) jockey"....

Edited to add:

Kennedy

Reaction score
Not sure what relevance this has to anything? I just want burglaries to decrease, I've also been burgled before - if someone had their hands cut off over it I can only imagine that would have made me feel far worse so I'd no question not have reported it.
The relevance is a direct response to the use of the words 'fix institutionalised poverty' that just riled me.

A innocent man has had his family home violated and your first thought is for the aggressor not the victim??

I just don't understand that. It's an abuse. Call it it what it is. It's not political, it's a choice they made to behave in such an anti social way.

I agree there is poverty in Wolves that could make your eyes bleed and it breaks my heart but it's never OK to break into someone's home.

Wrong is wrong.

Obviously I don't think they should have their hands chopped off but you shouldn't make excuses for scum bags either.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think some on here should start a posse, to provide round the clock protection for wolves players.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think some on here should start a posse, to provide round the clock protection for wolves players.
You mean actual physical stuff, rather than just on a keyboard? Oh well, I suppose as long as there are enough of you and you can have some robes. Hoods and stuff it might be OK.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For robbing houses? Sounds like Saudi Arabia might suit some on here.

Maybe fix institutional poverty in deprived communities. Or just cut people's hands off. I'm sure that's just as effective
Paramount that we feel empathy for Raul and his family .
There is good and bad in every race, creed , country and class.
That is the divide that is universal. And like all else graduated and nuanced and ****ing complex.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously look into duck behaviour. That’s some messed up **** right there. You think it’s all chasing bread and quacking. Duck society is ****ed.
I guess that if you lived your life in fear of being roasted.....

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dread the meltdown on here...

Tho I share other's thoughts in that it may push the club to ensure they have another striker. I hope they will anyway of course.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Arggghhhh. Typical luck for Wolves....now we need a striker asap to bridge the gap now Fabio Silva is out on loan...oh hang on, maybe Cutrone can slot in for a while..:)

Back
Top Bottom